Goals for the Week - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Goals for the Week

It always helps me when I see my goals written somewhere. So here are my goals for the week:

1. Start going to the gym 3x a week, starting tomorrow. This one is going to be a little tough. I've been avoiding it for the past two week out of fear, but I really am determined to get this done.

2. Start waking up earlier. Been waking up late into the afternoon, and feeling like I wasted a day. Trying to wake up at around 7.

3. Fill out and turn in 3 job applications.

4. Go to the beach and watch a sunrise. I've been wanting to do this since summer started. The beach is only 10 minute drive away, I've just never woken up early enough to go.

5. Figure out and get registered for my classes as quickly as possible once my registration date arrives later this week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 09:43 AM Thread Starter

Re: Goals for the Week

Woke up at 7 today, one goal down, just have to keep it consistent. Planning to head to the gym in about an hour.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 12:57 PM
MayTheForceBeWithYou

best of luck to you.

" You were deceived. And now, your Republic shall fall. "

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 08:06 AM
SAS Member

Good luck marc,

Keep at it.

I hope you achieve all your goals which look like really good goals.

Again good luck marc.

Best wishes,
Gerard
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:17 PM
MayTheForceBeWithYou

hows your goals for the week going?

" You were deceived. And now, your Republic shall fall. "
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2008, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the support. Here's a little update:

1)Went to the gym on Monday, but didn't really do much. I ended up setting an appointment with a trainer and then I was kind of clueless as to what I should be doing. I got anxious and left. I went to the appointment today. There was a mix up when I first go there. Got a little intimidated, but got through it. Today was basically just to show me what I should be doing. It was a lot of information to take in, and I'm still confused about a couple things. On the plus side, I was able to keep up a conversation with the trainer. Going back on Friday, hopefully everything will be explained better.

2)I've been waking up at 7 and 8 for the past two days, which is pretty good. It gives me more energy to actually go out and do something.

3) Haven't started on applications yet.

4) I'm actually did some planning with this goal. Called a few of my friends up and asked if they wanted to come along. The sun rises at 5:45 AM. This was supposed to happen tomorrow. I don't think me and my friends are going to be able to wake up that early. I decided to change this little plan into an early breakfast instead. I'll eventually do the sun rise before the end of the summer though.

5) My class registration is tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to try to get that done before Sunday night.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page