Do you feel lonely?
Hi guys and girls, I know you are great warriors but in a world like ours, loneliness is one of the main reasons we came here. For that I wanna propose an exercise, so we can both learn from one another. It consists of few questions, in wich we must answer properly. Let's do this.
1. Do you feel lonely?
2. What makes you feel that way?
3. In wich ocasions do you experience loneliness the most?
4. What feelings do you have towards other people you don't know?
5. What strategies you develloped to ease those feelings?
6. What feelings do you have towards the opposite sex?
7. How do you percieve the world without those (negative) feelings?
8. How hard are you willing to take to get out of those feelings?
9. If someone asked you how to deal with loneliness, could you helped him?
1. Yes, sometimes I do.
2. The feeling that I could do even better, and the lack of durable relations troughout my life.
3. Sometimes, when I'm home alone.
4. In the past I saw most people as a thread, that happened because of bullying experiences, althougnt at the moment I changed most of that.
5. One of the strategies was exposure and to talk with other people, expecially the opposite sex, althought racionalizing the problem and in some cases getting in touch with lots of other people's life experiences, helped a lot.
6. In the past I saw myself as a loser who could not be liked by anyone, expecially the most beautiful girls. I runned from them. Althought at this point, with regained experience, I find them more approachable.
7. I percieve a world where I can get anything, ANYTHING, without of course, harming other people.
8. I wanna make the oath of getting better everyday, no matter what it takes, sacrificing my confort zone, in order to reach my goals. (I believed I said all).
9. I do. I can help other people with the same problem.
Now it's your turn... let's smash it.