A Whole Lot of Nothing - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Hi people,

Just a quick post about something I've noticed about myself and wondered if anybody else does this.

I set out to achieve something in my spare time; perhaps it's learning to cook a couple of new meals; or it could be research for a novel I'd like to write; or it could be learning to become a brilliant drawer. And yet, very little gets done.

I've noticed people around me, usually successful people, write a book in 2 years, or they create a successful podcast, or they complete 3-4 brilliant paintings in the time I've said I'd do something and I've made no progress.

It's the same with work - I think I've done brilliantly and when I have a monthly review, it's nothing but criticism and all the things I haven't done. It's like my work is way off the mark.

Can anybody relate to this, and if so, what have you done to resolve it?

Would love to know your answers!

Lee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 12:25 AM
SAS Member

I feel this. Lots of fellow students in my field aren't even done with school and are already working at firms and I'm still working a fast food job to get myself through university. Sorta thought I'd be able to quit that job and make art to supliment myself at least but my Etsy has received little attention. I'm not really sure how to get things done
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 12:54 AM
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Smile

Duplication

never want ever see same thing twice

they all come in swathes, hordes, Adverts. one video played again: 2 seconds of human face, movement, colours, animation: THE OFF Switch!

reaction to duplicated emais orr letters.. financial! SMS!!!
no human ever show me anything i ain't already seen.
myyy database mind: DISTINCT. UNIQUE. all tidy. duplicate names, addresses... can crash a server. any count(*)>1
or divide by zero

right now my bank anger.. YOU & YOURRR ACCCOUNT!!! changes
since 2004 to today. inbox content. IMMPOOORRRTANT U MUSST READ!!
the same again every time again forever. aggression. solved now as, i go login: find this microcosm immature world of pretty HTML!!! for those age 4 and less, only
download PDF, never read in ▀onser's ▀rowser. the the mails keep comin..UUU haven't READ YET!!! no record of having acquired doc

DUPLICATE RECEIPT!

every store! three, same fault everywhere. i demand a record of paid goods
when... DOOOO UUUUUUUU WANNNNTT AAAAhhhh.... REEEECEEEIIIPPTT??? on touchchchchcyyy screeenie? Jab at YESSSSSSS! no response! just fury from me. takes social effort on my part.. wail ineptitude or otherwise... accused of theft has never occurred in life, yet! BLEEP, onscreen transaction success. no proof available for me or anyone else... they open up the terminal guts.. loading new roll feeding... i get a fresh print of ú40 not mine at all! flowers, etc.. me expert minding my frustration. could just walk out as suggested, but
some reality preferences. best when from afar, an office production, so terminal number/index i handed the purr record of what i got tx complete. tuff declaring that to prove it? i said about 5 items i think. revealing bag contents as demanded. dupe receipt shows 7 things. any point being an accurist / perfectionist? i want all English speech in SQL syntax, please, selective demands & protocol

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page