Violent hate crime committed by MAGA thugs on Jussie Smollett - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 09:38 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
Well OJ Simpson did get away with it, at least the one he's infamous for.
Everybody knows that Isotoner gloves fit snug to the hand to begin with. That's what they were known for for decades. Put them on over a pair of latex gloves and you have the story.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Resist

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmed View Post
He's being charged with disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. The police had enough evidence to convince a grand jury today. According to a quick Google search, it's a class 4 felony in Illinois and he could be facing a minimum of 1 year in prison. This is getting interesting.
The Nigerian brothers received a slap on the wrist. They must have made a plea deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletis View Post
Now that the little snowflake's cute little plan has unraveled and his reputation and career are ruined. Here's what he needs to do:

1. Issue a public apology.

2. Reimburse the City of Chicago for all expenses they incurred investigating the "incident".

3. Plead guilty to filing a false police report and pay the fine and/or do jail time. (I think he deserves significant jail time)

4. Get treatment for whatever emotional/mental health issues he has, undergo anger management, get counseling for his racist attitudes and hate before he hurts someone or himself.
No. Thankfully US laws aren't run on hate (anymore). Doing this would just deter real hate victims from reporting the crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman8 View Post
Crickets...there's so much racism...that the left has to fake it...but they won't look at themselves in the mirror, but feel it's justified anyway.
Really? So just this one incident is fake means they are all fake? Even the real ones? Far right thinking = #trumpthinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
"He used the hatred toward President Trump to further his career".

I knew something was weird about this story when the MAGA thing had to be mentioned.

Keep in mind that this happened in Chicago, Illinois - Hillary's hometown....the city and state voted for her in the 2016 election.

The two Nigerian brothers were USED. That's sick, too.
The sad thing about this is that it gives trump supporters and Christian extremists fuel to continue their racist hatred.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #43 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 04:04 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
The sad thing about this is that it gives trump supporters and Christian extremists fuel to continue their racist hatred.
What kind of "racist hatred" is that?!

There wasn't a Trump supporter involved in this incident at all!

A lefty decided to use it to fuel an agenda. The head investigator in Chicago, who is black, was even disgusted by what Smollett did.

We just experienced this quotation:
"If we forget history, we are doomed to repeat it."

Erasing the past is only going to make people forget and then do it all over again!

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

post #44 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
Resist

Quote:
What kind of "racist hatred" is that?!

There wasn't a Trump supporter involved in this incident at all!

A lefty decided to use it to fuel an agenda. The head investigator in Chicago, who is black, was even disgusted by what Smollett did.

We just experienced this quotation:
"If we forget history, we are doomed to repeat it."

Erasing the past is only going to make people forget and then do it all over again!
The rise of hate crimes that dotard donald has fueled due to his embracing white supremacists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/u...-fbi-2017.html

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #45 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 08:55 AM
MechanicallyMinded

My Mood: Twisted
Don't feed the trolls they are not here to learn anyways. Growth isn't really their thing.

As good as your point is Millenniumman75 ignornant fools like this are just trying to start the war.

When it happens they are just gonna cower in the corner like the cuck they are while real men and women like us clean up their **** and patch up the remnants.

We need a lot more sensable people kicking these *******s back into their dirty little holes before we can regain sense and peace again.

The pendulum is swinging and worthless trash like Jussie, David Duke, Al Sharpton and every other race baiter, lieing, dirty rat **** is going to end up in prison or outed by the community.

The masses are still intelligent, but they haven't been speaking out enough yet. Once these minority of fools start to cause more hatred the common people will stand up and take this country back from foolish souls.

Democrats, Republicans, your all ****ed if you keep down your path, and you deserve everything this world is going to bring on you if you continue down your paths.

The resonable liberals and conservatives are quite pissed at your garbage

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
post #46 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 11:53 AM
♎Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
I really wish the word "cuck(old)" would stop being used to refer to literally everything BUT cuckolds...tossed about like a juvenile little insult that's lost all meaning...it sounds as ignorant as saying, "That's so gay!"

But, S&C...what did I expect.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #47 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 12:11 PM

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti88 View Post
I really wish the word "cuck(old)" would stop being used to refer to literally everything BUT cuckolds...tossed about like a juvenile little insult that's lost all meaning...it sounds as ignorant as saying, "That's so gay!"

It's replaced the term gay for the current generation. I think it gets at the root fears more precisely than any other term does, which is why it's taken over. The sexual interest is itself political though:

https://www.hivplusmag.com/stigma/20...lity-dems-bdsm

Quote:
In a live interview with Southern California's top rated NPR radio talk show Air Talk today, Kinsey Institute researcher Dr. Justin Lehmiller told host Larry Mantle that broken down by political affiliation, "The most common sexual fantasies were infidelity and orgies for Republicans and BDSM for Democrats." He went on to say that "89 percent of Americans fantasize about threesomes."

Lehmiller's an expert of sorts on sex (a sexpert?) and wrote Tell Me What You Want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life. The data in the book is based on the largest domestic survey on sexual fantasies, also conducted by Lehmiller and his team. More than 4,000 Americans between the ages of 18 and 87 took part in the online survey, which was conducted over two years.

Psychology Today said of the study, "Lehmiller also uncovered some counterintuitive and quirky findings. For example, fantasies were often related to age. The younger the respondent, the more likely they would be interested in BDSM, while older ones were more interested in multi-partner and taboo fantasies. (By taboo, think of whatever makes you feel squirmy and uncomfortable). Democrats were more into BDSM and gender-bending, while Republicans craved orgies, swinging, cuckolding, and fetishes. Those who were in securely attached realtionships shunned non-monogamy, as it made them too uncomfortable, but perked up at the thought of BDSM and the taboo. Extroverts sought out group sex in their mind's eyes, those who are highly conscientiousdemanded novelty, while the most agreeable amongst us had a yearning for swinging. Tell Me What You Want is a treasure trove of nuggets about the American sexual psyche; one could have plenty of fun organizing an (adult) trivia game around its various fascinating tidbits."

Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

My computer thinks I'm gay
What's the difference anyway
When all the people do all day
Is stare into a phone
post #48 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 12:13 PM
MechanicallyMinded

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti88 View Post

The word was meant to be insulting and infantile. If there was a place of reasonable argument I wouldn't focus my points on brashness.

The fact that your not even paying attention to my points because your so distracted by a word is exactly the point.

If people want a reasonable nice debate I would love that. But right now I'm hear to shove brash rage at those who choose ignorance over logic.

They don't listen anyways so I might as well have fun and vent.

If you can't get past an insult you need to work on your skin thickness

post #49 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 01:51 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Lonely
I've avoided this board in recent months, but this incident enticed me to check it out. I figured that when the story fell apart, the Trump base would use it to basically say all the racism accusations against them are made up. I'm not going to waste any more time that it took to type this sentence, to say that's pretty much the direction that side has taken. This hoax does not mean that the increase in racism from his base, since Trump took office, isn't legitimate.

The part about this that pisses me off, besides the hoax itself, is how many of the Democratic politicians and their elite supporters (IE: celebrities) have either tread very carefully in taking back their initial reactions, or they've said nothing at all. F*** that. They need to be taking Smollett to task as hard as they took the "MAGA guys" to task when they assumed the story was true. They need to take a page from Don Lemon. Yes Trump supporters, Don Lemon. Since the story fell apart, he's spent a few hours on his show tearing strip after strip off Smollett. He even said as he was talking to people in Chicago the night it happened, there were questions about his story from the start. I haven't heard much of it from "the left" (I hate that term, but it helps me make my point) aside from Lemon and the Chicago PD, and it needs to come from politicians like Corey Booker and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who have been silent since Smollett was exposed for being the sh!tbag he is. Smollett embarrassed them and they should be furious.

Frankly, I think jail time is appropriate for Smollett. What he did could have resulted in others getting hurt, be it from wasting police and medical resources or what if a bystander would have jumped in and been injured or worse? There are many possibilities. Even a month in the clinker with a heavy fine would be sufficient in my opinion. His career is already over, as it should be.
post #50 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 02:02 PM
MechanicallyMinded

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGVan View Post
I've avoided this board in recent months, but this incident enticed me to check it out. I figured that when the story fell apart, the Trump base would use it to basically say all the racism accusations against them are made up. I'm not going to waste any more time that it took to type this sentence, to say that's pretty much the direction that side has taken. This hoax does not mean that the increase in racism from his base, since Trump took office, isn't legitimate.

The part about this that pisses me off, besides the hoax itself, is how many of the Democratic politicians and their elite supporters (IE: celebrities) have either tread very carefully in taking back their initial reactions, or they've said nothing at all. F*** that. They need to be taking Smollett to task as hard as they took the "MAGA guys" to task when they assumed the story was true. They need to take a page from Don Lemon. Yes Trump supporters, Don Lemon. Since the story fell apart, he's spent a few hours on his show tearing strip after strip off Smollett. He even said as he was talking to people in Chicago the night it happened, there were questions about his story from the start. I haven't heard much of it from "the left" (I hate that term, but it helps me make my point) aside from Lemon and the Chicago PD, and it needs to come from politicians like Corey Booker and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who have been silent since Smollett was exposed for being the sh!tbag he is. Smollett embarrassed them and they should be furious.

Frankly, I think jail time is appropriate for Smollett. What he did could have resulted in others getting hurt, be it from wasting police and medical resources or what if a bystander would have jumped in and been injured or worse? There are many possibilities. Even a month in the clinker with a heavy fine would be sufficient in my opinion. His career is already over, as it should be.
Your exactly on the money my friend, it's sickening that people on both sides are either using this story to diminish the other side or pretending like it never happened.

There isn't logic anymore. People have lost the ability to get out of the stupid tribalism of left versus right. And now they are lost in it. BOTH sides are disgusting, and the average American with common sense is just looking at it and getting infuriated.

Not by the cry of victimhood, we can all understand why someone would be dumb enough to cry wolf nowadays, but because of how each side is reacting to it.

There is no middle ground anymore with half these people. No room for reason.

He should be punished OBVIOUSLY. Hate crimes are real, and the real ones should be taken very seriously OBVIOUSLY. A single case cannot dictate the legitimacy of all cases in the world OBVIOUSLY.

The common sense has to be screamed out nowadays it seems.

There is a growing trend in people faking victimhood for selfish reasons sure, but you don't solve that by denouncing all cases. You do it by proper punishment, jail time and a fine. He almost had two people thrown in jail over this. He needs to be given a stiff hand of justice. And we all need to focus on what matters....actually helping the people that are suffering.

Common sense 101, course 102 coming soon

post #51 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 02:43 PM
Changeless

My Mood: Worried
I thought it was curious that Chicago PD "convicted" Smollett prior to a trial. Even if they were 100% sure he would be found guilty, I still found it kind of odd. Maybe something like: "We had substantial evidence to make an arrest......." etc etc. would have been more.....professional? Just seemed weird that the chief came out so strong with the assumption of guilt right away and delivered the kind of speech you'd expect after a conviction.

...you gotta keep the goal in mind, develop tunnel vision to a certain extent. it's hard, and it's not for everyone.

~bad baby

“I'm very polite by nature, even the voices in my head let each other finish their sentences.”
― Graham Parke, Unspent Time
post #52 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 02:50 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesker View Post
I thought it was curious that Chicago PD "convicted" Smollett prior to a trial. Even if they were 100% sure he would be found guilty, I still found it kind of odd. Maybe something like: "We had substantial evidence to make an arrest......." etc etc. would have been more.....professional? Just seemed weird that the chief came out so strong with the assumption of guilt right away and delivered the kind of speech you'd expect after a conviction.
The Chicago PD are not the court of law. It's the court who presumes innocence until guilt is proven. The PD are making the accusation, based on the evidence they've uncovered in their investigation. It's their resources Smollett wasted so of course they're pissed off. While technically speaking, Smollett is innocent at this moment in time, it's safe to say the Chicago PD are not wrong here. I'll refer to Don Lemon again... arguably the most outspoken "lefty" against Trump and his base. He gave Smollett the advice to confess. It would save everyone a lot of time and resources for court proceedings.
post #53 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Changeless

My Mood: Worried
Quote:
The Chicago PD are not the court of law. It's the court who presumes innocence until guilt is proven. The PD are making the accusation, based on the evidence they've uncovered in their investigation. It's their resources Smollett wasted so of course they're pissed off. While technically speaking, Smollett is innocent at this moment in time, it's safe to say the Chicago PD are not wrong here. I'll refer to Don Lemon again... arguably the most outspoken "lefty" against Trump and his base. He gave Smollett the advice to confess. It would save everyone a lot of time and resources for court proceedings.
Yeah that was my thought that perhaps it's a foregone conclusion he'll confess/ plead guilty. I just thought it was curious they were basically speaking in the past tense as if it were already over. I didn't view the speech the chief gave as an accusation. It seemed like essentially a statement that Smollett was guilty. I assume they had clearance to make the statement so they must not have jeopardized the case in any way.

...you gotta keep the goal in mind, develop tunnel vision to a certain extent. it's hard, and it's not for everyone.

~bad baby

“I'm very polite by nature, even the voices in my head let each other finish their sentences.”
― Graham Parke, Unspent Time
post #54 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 10:19 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
The rise of hate crimes that dotard donald has fueled due to his embracing white supremacists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/u...-fbi-2017.html
The rise of hate came from people who were sore that your Hill Clinton didn't win.

Trump doesn't embrace white supremacists. That rumor is from the left, too.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #55 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 10:25 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Why are they livid? They had been seeing a record number of black-on-black crime. It's almost like Detroit. It is only now starting to calm down with unemployment dropping. That city is a mess and the mayor (an Obama crony), is clueless - or corrupt. People should have known something was up with him when he threw a tantrum about his living arrangements as Obama helper preventing him from running for mayor.

His brother, a second pea from the Emanuel pod, co-created Obamacare that is also falling apart on its own.

....and Don Lemon said that Trump and others would "eat his lunch". I haven't seen anything of the sort. The only thing I have seen is the agreements with what the PD officer said in the press conference.

Meanwhile, 202 Democratic Presidential candidates swarmed to support him - and aren't retracting once they know something was up.

I knew something was wrong the moment "MAGA country" was uttered. Chicago and Illinois were Obama/Clinton entities. That made NO sense.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #56 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 10:59 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
The rise of hate came from people who were sore that your Hill Clinton didn't win.

Trump doesn't embrace white supremacists. That rumor is from the left, too.
One of the many reasons what Smollett did is so terrible, is that it gives more ammo to people like you, to spew complete bull**** like this.

As two (big) examples, Christopher Hasson and Cesar Sayoc weren't pissed that Clinton didn't win. Trump embraces people like them by refusing to denounce white nationalism.
post #57 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 07:43 AM
Is that what day it is?

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
One of the many reasons what Smollett did is so terrible, is that it gives more ammo to people like you, to spew complete bull**** like this.

As two (big) examples, Christopher Hasson and Cesar Sayoc weren't pissed that Clinton didn't win. Trump embraces people like them by refusing to denounce white nationalism.
Denouncing some thing like that is like apologizing for some thing you didn't do. It makes you look like you're guilty, and it doesn't satisfy anyone.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
post #58 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 08:18 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

There are a lot of things to hate about Trump, but one of them is not about white supremacy. Trump cares about money and about himself. To him, race is no more important than what woman to place beside him when he's on camera.

If he were truly racist, the press would have already produced a robe and hood years ago, like they do for so many other politicians. There would have been people more than willing to tear him apart even at the height of his multimillionaire fame in the 80s-90s. If he were racist, he would not have made Mike Tyson into the greatest young boxer of all time. Trump is into money: The wall is money, the drug wars are money, trade is money, NATO is money, Syria and Venezuela are money. Placing "race" on him was a liberal concoction to minimize him in the election run, and he turned that bait around and gave it back to the liberal class when he created his "wall/immigration" rhetoric, and all the other populist ideas to win him the election.

"I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday"
post #59 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 09:52 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

What BS? White nationalism is not as prolific as you think it is. I don't like it, but I don't say anything about it either.
He's not "embracing" anyone.

It's like the left is trying to read people's minds, too.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #60 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 02:04 PM
Krombopulos Neal

Quote:

Yeah that’s what I was concerned about. It’s like the boy who cried wolf. People who make false accusations make me sick to my stomach because they generally make it harder on everyone.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page