The New Random Trump Thread - Page 5 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #81 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-26-2020, 12:41 PM
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti88 View Post
Donald Trump – yet again – contradicted some of his closest aides who claimed the president made a comment "in jest" during a weekend campaign rally that he asked them to slow coronavirus testing.

"I don't kid," Mr Trump told reporters Tuesday as he left the White House for a trip to Arizona, again calling Covid-19 testing a "double-edged sword" because more testing reveals more positive cases. Public health experts, including a list that work for Mr Trump's White House, say testing is critical to locating and isolating the virus.

Talking over the loud hum of Marine One on the White House's South Lawn, the president used Tuesday morning edition of "Chopper Talk" to suggest he is mostly concerned about keeping the number of confirmed cases and deaths from Covid-19 low.

One way to do that, by definition, is to test less. People would still be sick with the coronavirus, or even die, but they would not join either list.

His South Lawn anti-testing rant was a repeat of a tweet he sent just before 7 a.m.

"Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!" he wrote.

But that is a much different message than White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany sent just a day before.

"No, he has not," Ms McEnany said when asked if Mr Trump had ineed [sic], as he said at a Tusla [sic] rally, directed his aides to slow testing. "Any suggestion that testing has been slowed is not rooted in fact."

Mr Trump was "joking" and criticising the media for not reporting that the United States leads the world in testing, she added. (That is a false statement, however.)

But Mr Trump told supporters Saturday night in Oklahoma that he had given such an order.

"Then, I closed it down to Europe early, closed it down because I saw what was happening. And by the way, most people said, don't do it, don't do it. We saved hundreds of thousands of lives and all we do is get hit on like we're terrible. And what we've done with the ventilators and with the medical equipment and with testing – you know, testing is a double edged sword," he said.

"We've tested now 25 million people. It's probably 20 million people more than anybody else. Germany's done a lot, South Korea's done a lot. They call me, they say the job you're doing – here's the bad part, when you test of – when you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people, you're going to find more cases," Mr Trump said. "So, I said to my people slow the testing down, please. They test and they test."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9581306.html
What's this--?? TRUMP DOES KID?!?

Trump says push for less coronavirus testing was sarcasm
The president’s comments add a new twist to the White House scramble to clarify his earlier messaging.

President Donald Trump. | Drew Angerer/Getty Images

By JORDAN MULLER
06/25/2020 11:36 PM EDT

President Donald Trump on Thursday said he had “sarcastically” claimed that a decrease in coronavirus testing would lower U.S. infection rates, adding a new twist to the weeklong scramble by the White House to clarify the president’s comments on virus testing.

“Sometimes I jokingly say, or sarcastically say, if we didn’t do tests we would look great,” Trump said in an interview and Fox News town hall with Sean Hannity. “But you know what? It’s not the right thing to do.”

The president’s comments come nearly a week after he claimed at a campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla., that he’d ordered a slowdown in coronavirus testing. Trump on Tuesday insisted he was serious in slowing down testing, even after senior White House officials said the president made the comment in jest.

“I don’t kid,” Trump said when pressed by reporters on Tuesday. “Let me make it clear.”

The president’s comments at the Tulsa rally sparked days of jockeying by officials and White House aides to defend the president’s statements. Vice President Mike Pence told governors that the president’s comments on testing were a “passing observation,” while White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Trump’s claim was “made in jest.”

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told a House committee on Tuesday that the Trump administration was ramping up testing, not slowing it down.

The U.S. leads the world in coronavirus cases, a fact that Trump has repeatedly attributed to expanded virus testing. More than 2.4 million people have had confirmed Covid-19 infections nationwide, and nearly 125,000 people have died.

“If we didn’t do testing, we would have no cases,” Trump said at the town hall on Thursday in Wisconsin, echoing statements he has made over the last week on Twitter.

Trump also said on Thursday that he expected a coronavirus vaccine before the end of the year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-340850

*head explodes*

Except...this time, he COULDN'T have been "sarcastic," because promptly afterward, HHS was set to cut testing sites in numerous states--and would have done so, had there not been a public outcry. Plus, THEY ALREADY TRIED DOING THAT, BACK IN APRIL. That's TWICE they were going to "slow down the testing" and didn't only because people raised a fuss.

That was no "sarcasm" or "joke," unless HHS is in on it too. HHS...joking around during a pandemic? WTF?

Do you notice how the ONE consistent thing during all this...has been that whole "You do more testing, you find more cases. This makes the numbers look bad!" thing...? Further evidence that there is no "kidding" or "sarcasm" to be found here. He FULLY believes that if only we didn't test so much, we'd be better off. You can be pretty sure he's going to say it again, and again, and again.

But anyway...here we are again! From the Great Leader who tells it like it is, doesn't mince words, and says what he means. "I don't kid. I was kidding! Except I meant it...?"

How can anyone believe a single word he says anymore? Except for that one consistent comment I just described. Everything and anything else, he WILL say what he means, then deny it, then admit it and deny it again...if he's willing to do this with the coronavirus, then you can be sure he'll do it with preexisting conditions, and police reform, and Mexico paying for the wall, and every other promise of his, too.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-26-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Trump won't follow N.J. quarantine order, White House says
Dan Mangan, CNBC
NBC News
June 24, 2020, 9:51 PM EDT

The White House said Wednesday that President Donald Trump will not change his plan to travel to New Jersey this weekend despite a new order by the governor requiring visitors who have been in states with high numbers of coronavirus cases to quarantine for 14 days.

“The president of the United States is not a civilian,” White House spokesman Judd Deere said when asked about Trump’s compliance with the quarantine order given his travel Tuesday to Arizona, which has seen a rise in the rate of its Covid-19 cases.
Forgot to look this up yesterday:

Trump cancels weekend trip to his private New Jersey golf club as coronavirus cases spike
The trip had drawn criticism because of the state’s new restrictions on out-of-state visitors.

President Donald Trump. | Patrick Semansky/AP Photo

By MAX COHEN and SAM SUTTON
06/26/2020 12:19 PM EDT

President Donald Trump on Friday morning canceled his scheduled weekend trip to his private golf club in Bedminster, N.J.

The trip had drawn criticism after Trump said he would ignore New Jersey guidelines mandating a 14-day quarantine for travelers coming from states with coronavirus spikes. Trump visited Arizona on Tuesday amid a rapid rise in cases there.

White House spokesman Judd Deere had justified the decision by claiming "the president of the United States is not a civilian." New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said he did not oppose Trump's planned trip to the state.

“The president is deemed to be in the essential workforce category and therefore he is welcome to New Jersey," Murphy said during a Friday news conference. "There was no either private or public signal from us otherwise.”

The president was set to leave the White House for Trump National Golf Club on Friday afternoon. The White House did not immediately provide an explanation for the change in plans.

A senior official in the Murphy administration said the governor's office did not speak with the White House about the quarantine order and had no idea what prompted the president's cancellation. A weather forecast showed that thundershowers are expected to hit the area during the weekend.

New Jersey has recorded 14,872 coronavirus deaths and 170,196 positive tests as of June 25, according to the COVID Tracking Project. The state has suffered the second-most deaths and the third-most positive tests in the United States.

When Trump traveled to his Sterling, Va., golf club in May as the American coronavirus death tally approached six figures, Joe Biden’s campaign pounced on the outing with an attack ad.

“Nearly 100,000 Americans have died. The death roll is rising,” the ad read. “The President is playing golf.”

Trump was forced to cancel a trip to Bedminster in early June amid the protests against police brutality after the death of George Floyd in police custody.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-341305

CNBC reports that Trump later tweeted his explanation:

“I was going to go to Bedminster, New Jersey, this weekend, but wanted to stay in Washington, D.C. to make sure LAW & ORDER is enforced,” Trump wrote in his Twitter post.

“The arsonists, anarchists, looters, and agitators have been largely stopped. .. I am doing what is necessary to keep our communities safe — and these people will be brought to Justice!”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/26/covi...tine-rule.html

Um, yeah...no. If you were so concerned about the law and order in DC you never would've made plans to GOLF in the first place. (Ooo, you're going to write up a strong executive order to save Confederate statues? Highest priority! That'll keep everyone safe!) You canceled because SOMEBODY with half a brain in your administration convinced you of the bad optics, same as your flip-flop-flip on kidding. If there's anything that convinces you of anything, it's the threat of looking bad. (Well, except for that COVID death toll, for some reason!)

Boo to the New Jersey governor for losing his spine, though. Guess I should've seen that coming, it seems none of the governors will stand up to him...probably because he has his finger on their access to emergency supplies, and is willing to threaten them to get his way. I know--he threatened my state at least twice. And it can't be directly tied to his threats, but we DID receive far less federal aid per COVID patient than other states not hit as hard.

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #83 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-26-2020, 11:03 PM

Quote:
And it continues...

2 more Trump campaign members in Tulsa test positive for coronavirus
NBC News
Monica Alba and Carol E. Lee and Allan Smith, NBC News • June 22, 2020

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-more-tr...201713885.html
And it continues...?

Reporter at Trump’s Tulsa rally tests positive for COVID-19
yesterday

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A journalist who attended President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa last week said Friday he has tested positive for COVID-19.

Oklahoma Watch reporter Paul Monies said he was notified Friday of his positive diagnosis.

“I’m pretty surprised,” Monies wrote on Twitter. “I have zero symptoms (so far) and I feel fine. In fact, I ran 5 miles this morning.”

Monies said he was inside the rally for about 6 hours on Saturday at the BOK Center and that he wore a mask and mostly practiced social distancing, except for when he went to the concourse to get a snack. He said he was never close to the president.

An epidemiologist at the Oklahoma City-County Health Department who notified Monies of his positive result said it’s difficult to determine if he contracted the coronavirus at the rally.

“I can’t say definitively that I got it at the rally,” Monies said. “But it’s someone I’ve been in contact with in the last two weeks.”

Monies said he hasn’t yet been contacted by contact tracers to try and determine everyone he’s been in contact with, but he has taken it upon himself to reach out to anyone he has been close to in the last two weeks.

“I spent a couple of hours reaching out to anyone I was in contact with indoors, a few friends in the neighborhood,” Monies said. “I just felt it was my responsibility to tell people I knew myself that I have tested positive.”

Six of Trump’s campaign staffers and two members of the Secret Service working in advance of the Oklahoma rally also have tested positive for COVID-19.

Dr. Bruce Dart, the executive director of Tulsa City-County Health Department, had recommended that the rally be postponed because of a surge in reported positive cases of coronavirus linked to large indoor gatherings.

Oklahoma has reported record daily highs of reported positive COVID-19 cases in the last week.

https://apnews.com/3b4f69c49231eff5ec7dabfce02e55aa

post #84 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 11:22 AM

Quote:
CNBC reports that Trump later tweeted his explanation:

“I was going to go to Bedminster, New Jersey, this weekend, but wanted to stay in Washington, D.C. to make sure LAW & ORDER is enforced,” Trump wrote in his Twitter post.

“The arsonists, anarchists, looters, and agitators have been largely stopped. .. I am doing what is necessary to keep our communities safe — and these people will be brought to Justice!”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/26/covi...tine-rule.html
Thank God, Washington DC is safe for the weekend! President Trump is diligently maintaining law and order...from his golf club in Virginia!

I'm...not sure how that jibes with him "staying in Washington, DC"... ...but...I'm sure there's a good explanation! Maybe he was kidding...? Maybe Virginia has annexed DC...? Ehm...

Trump visits private golf course as US battles rapid surge in coronavirus cases
US president heads to Virginia a day after saying he’d stay in Washington DC to ‘make sure law and order is enforced’ amid ongoing anti-racism protests
Guardian staff
Sat 27 Jun 2020 12.18 EDT

Donald Trump visited one his own private golf courses in Virginia on Saturday as America continued to see fallout from a rapid surge in coronavirus cases and a day after the US president said he would stay in Washington DC to “make sure law and order is enforced” amid ongoing anti-racism protests.

The US president has been frequently criticized for the scale of his golfing habit while in office. CNN – which tallies his golfing activities – said the visit to the Trump National course in Loudon county, just outside Washington DC, was Trump’s 271st of his presidency – putting him at an average of golfing once every 4.6 days since he’s been in office. His predecessor, Barack Obama, golfed 333 rounds over the two terms of his presidency, according to NBC.

The visit comes as the number of confirmed new coronavirus cases per day in the US hit an all-time high of 40,000, according to figures released by Johns Hopkins on Friday. Many states are now seeing spikes in the virus with Texas, Florida and Arizona especially badly hit after they reopened their economies – a policy they are now pausing or reversing.

Trump has been roundly criticized for a failure to lead during the coronavirus that has seen America become by far the worst hit country in the world. Critics in particular point to his failure to wear a mask, holding campaign rallies in coronavirus hot spots and touting baseless conspiracy theories about cures, such as using bleach.

On Friday night Trump tweeted that he was cancelling a weekend trip to his Bedminster, New Jersey golf course because of the protests which have rocked the capital, including taking down statues of confederate figures.

“I was going to go to Bedminster, New Jersey, this weekend, but wanted to stay in Washington, D.C. to make sure LAW & ORDER is enforced. The arsonists, anarchists, looters, and agitators have been largely stopped,” he tweeted.

Trump’s latest visit to the golf course was not without criticism. According to a White House pool media report: “A small group of protesters at the entrance to the club held signs that included, ‘Trump Makes Me Sick’ and ‘Dump Trump’.
A woman walking a small white dog nearby also gave the motorcade a middle finger salute.”

It is not yet known if Trump actually played a round of golf. But a photographer captured the president wearing a white polo shirt and a red cap, which is among his common golfing attire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...onavirus-cases

Red, why do I even have to highlight this part in red, he said it just last night. Flip-flop. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

post #85 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 11:26 AM

...Thunderstorms had been forecast for New Jersey today, BTW. But that can't possibly be related.

post #86 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 12:14 PM

I don't quite understand all the implications of this or if it's been fully confirmed yet, but it's been making the rounds of the major news outlets...

Outrage mounts over report Russia offered bounties to Afghanistan militants for killing US soldiers
Fierce response from top Democrats after US intelligence finding was reportedly briefed to Trump in March, but the White House has yet to act
Guardian staff
Sat 27 Jun 2020 10.40 EDT
First published on Sat 27 Jun 2020 08.39 EDT

Outrage has greeted media reports that say American intelligence officials believe a Russian military intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing foreign soldiers in Afghanistan, including targeting Americans.

The story first appeared in the New York Times, citing its sources as unnamed officials briefed on the matter, and followed up by the Washington Post. The reports said that the US had come to the conclusion about the operation several months ago and offered rewards for successful attacks last year.

The Times wrote: “The intelligence finding was briefed to Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March.” White House officials apparently drew up several possible options to retaliate against the Kremlin, ranging from a diplomatic reprimand right through to fresh sanctions. However, the White House has so far not taken any action.

It is not clear if bounties were ever paid out for successfully killing American soldiers.

As the news broke it triggered a fierce response from top Democrats, especially those who have long pointed to what they say is Trump’s overly close relationship to Russia’s autocratic leader, Vladimir Putin.

Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in 2016, said: “Trump was cozying up to Putin and inviting him to the G7 all while his administration reportedly knew Russia was trying to kill US troops in Afghanistan and derail peace talks with the Taliban.”

Michael McFaul, a former ambassador to Russia and a professor of political science at Stanford University, said: “I hope the American people will be as outraged as I am over Trump’s complacency. After he knew about these Putin-ordered contracts to kill US soldiers, Trump invited Putin to the G7.”

John Weaver, a Republican political consultant who helped found the anti-Trump Lincoln Project group, also expressed outrage.

John Weaver
@jwgop
Trump knew Russia was paying bounties on the lives of American servicemen in Afghanistan. He took no action against Putin. Instead, @Realdonaldtrump REWARDED Putin by trying to insert Russia back into the G-7. And, not enough, withdrawing 25,000 American troops from Germany.
9:52 PM - Jun 26, 2020

The news comes after the US reached an initial peace deal with the Taliban, which aimed for the full withdrawal of the US military from the war-torn country within just over a year. The pact was supposed to kickstart talks between the rebels and the Afghan government but they have not materialized.

The unit that US officials have reportedly identified as responsible for the bounties has also been linked to the poisoning of Sergei Skripal, a former Russian spy, in Britain in 2018, which triggered a huge diplomatic dispute between Moscow and London.

Trump’s relationship with Russia has been the source of much scandal and frustration with US allies, especially in Europe.

Russia’s attempts to interfere with the 2016 US election were part of the basis of the Robert Mueller investigation that dogged much of Trump’s time in office. He has repeatedly flown in the face of his own intelligence briefings to say that he believes Russian denials of meddling in US affairs, and has touted his close friendship with Putin as a benefit to the US. He has also pushed for Russia to be allowed back into the G7 group of major industrial powers, while at the same questioning the role of Nato [sic].

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...report-outrage

Sounds like it's only Democrats/anti-Trumpers speaking up against it, as usual, so that's why I can't tell if there's confirmation yet, or if Republicans/pro-Trumpers just don't believe it or care...it could honestly go either way. And that's the scary thing.

More detailed article from Yahoo! News: https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-of...142839178.html

post #87 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 04:50 PM

President Trump doubles down on dismantling Obamacare amid coronavirus pandemic
Adriana Belmonte
Associate Editor
Yahoo Finance
June 27, 2020

The Trump administration is continuing efforts to eliminate the Affordable Care Act (ACA), otherwise known as Obamacare, amid the coronavirus pandemic.

This week, the administration filed a legal briefing urging the Supreme Court to overturn the ACA. This would include removing coverage for those with pre-existing conditions.

“A global pandemic does not change what Americans know — Obamacare has been an unlawful failure,” White House spokesman Judd Deere said in a statement, adding that it “forces Americans to purchase unaffordable plans.”

President Trump claims that the aim is to replace Obamacare with a more efficient alternative, although his administration has not presented a serious alternative since failing on “Trumpcare” in 2017.

Donald J. Trump
@Realdonaldtrump
Now that the very expensive, unpopular and unfair Individual Mandate provision has been terminated by us, many States & the U.S. are asking the Supreme Court that Obamacare itself be terminated so that it can be replaced with a FAR BETTER AND MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE.....
9:23 AM - Jun 27, 2020

If the ACA were to be overturned or dismantled, at least 20 million people would lose health care coverage, according to the Urban Institute. And that estimation didn’t factor in those who were hit by layoffs as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. A Kaiser Family Foundation report estimated that at least 27 million Americans have lost employer-sponsored health coverage during the pandemic, meaning that many of them could have also signed up for the ACA.

“A significant portion of the U.S. population relies on this as their primary means of health care coverage,” Johns Hopkins Medicine Assistant Professor Lauren Sauer said on Yahoo Finance’s The Ticker (video above). “As we’re also hearing the administration talk about reducing the support for things like COVID testing and then these things happening in tandem … it’s really concerning, political or not, to think about reducing people’s ability to access health care coverage in the midst of it.”

‘Dramatically more people would be uninsured’

The Supreme Court agreed to hear an appeal case regarding the ACA, and its expected Spring 2021 decision could potentially invalidate the health care legislation.

This came after a Texas judge ruled that Obamacare’s individual mandate was unconstitutional during a Dec. 15, 2018, hearing. Judge Reed O’Connor agreed with the plaintiffs who argued that the lack of a penalty invalidated the “individual mandate” provision of the law, and if that part of the law was now invalid, then the whole law was.

Following that ruling, Democratic states and the House of Representatives filed an appeal, which made its way to the Supreme Court in a case titled California v. Texas. Although no oral arguments have been scheduled yet, a decision is expected to be made by spring 2021.

“The bottom line is if they overturn it, and they overturn it in a way to say the next day basically it’s over … the reality is dramatically more people would be uninsured,” Chris Meekins, Raymond James health care policy analyst, said on Yahoo Finance’s The First Trade, “unless Congress takes action to pass something new to replace it.”

‘It’s cruel, it’s heartless, it’s callous’

President Trump originally tried to pass his own version of a health care bill upon taking office, titled the American Health Care Act of 2017 (dubbed Trumpcare). Many versions of the bill were proposed until a major vote was finally called for the Health Care Freedom Act, which many described as “a skinny repeal” of Obamacare. It failed to pass the Senate, however, after the late Sen. John McCain voted against it, proving to be the decisive vote.

“Republicans are assuming that if the Affordable Care Act is struck down by the Supreme Court, that would bring Republicans and Democrats together because no one wants to see 20 million-plus-more people uninsured,” Meekins said. “I think that is an ambitious goal. We saw that really both parties are not working together on health care.”

According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), approximately 487,000 people gained coverage through a special enrollment period from the ACA, which is a 46% increase year over year.

And if the Democrats sweep in the 2020 election, including Joe Biden beating Trump, “we could see health care reform 2.0, which could go even further than the Affordable Care Act,” Meekins said.

“I think it’s cruel, it’s heartless, it’s callous, and it’s all because, in my view, he can’t abide the thought of letting stand one of President Obama’s greatest achievements, the Affordable Care Act,” Biden said about Trump’s move in a campaign speech on Thursday. “I cannot comprehend the cruelty that’s driving him to inflict this pain on the very people he’s supposed to serve.”

Adriana is a reporter and editor covering politics and health care policy for Yahoo Finance. Follow her on Twitter @Adriana mbells.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama...170903067.html

My mother replied to the headline with, "I wonder what his motivation is in doing this now? What's he thinking...?" I seriously wonder if he's hoping people who'd vote against him will die off first.

And no, I'm not saying that to be contentious or snarky. I'm wondering what the timing of this means, too. First the mail-in voting stuff--which he himself made CLEAR is related to him getting reelected--and now this...? In the middle of the biggest health emergency in a century...?

Granted, it could simply be what the end of the article says, Obama was behind it, and that's reason enough for him to destroy it, no matter what the cost.

post #88 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 06:30 PM

President Trump's military accomplishments...it says something that I have to cut it into two posts. This is a Reddit comment, therefore I can't verify all of the claims (I also suspect at least a few are spun in an oversimplified way), though I do personally remember quite a few of them making the news.

Take with a grain of salt anyway.

Trump knew since Mar 2020 that Russia paid bounties to kill American troops, yet he has done nothing.

In May 2020, the White House ended National Guard deployments one day before they could claim benefits

The Trump admin seized 5 million masks intended for VA hospitals. Kushner distributes these masks to private entities for a fee, who then sells the masks to the government

Trump fired the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt after he warned superiors that COVID19 was spreading among his crew. The virus subsequently spread amongst the crew.

After Iran's retaliatory strike, 109 US troops suffered brain injuries. Trump dismissed these as "headaches"

On July 20, 2017, in room 2E924 of the Pentagon, Trump told a room full of Generals, "You’re a bunch of dopes and babies"

Pardoned multiple war criminals, which stomped on long standing military values, discipline, and command. Trump has no military experience (May&Nov, 2019)

Trump mocked Lt. Col. Vindman for his rank and uniform. He threatened said purple heart officer, resulting in the Army providing him protection

Trump’s Chief of Staff worked—in secret—to deny comprehensive health coverage to Vietnam Vets who suffered from Agent Orange.

There is a facility in Tijuana for US veterans that Trump deported. Wounded war vet, Sen Duckworth (D) marked Veterans Day 2019 by visiting this facility

Russia took control of the main U.S. military facility in Syria abandoned on Trump’s orders. Russia now owns the airstrip we built

On Oct 7, 2019, Trump abruptly withdrew support from America's allies in Syria after a phone call with Turkey's president (Erdogan). Turkey subsequently bombed US Special Forces.

Trump sent thousands of American troops to defend the oil assets of the country that perpetrated 9/11

In Sept 2019, he made an Air Force cargo crew, flying from the U.S. to Kuwait stop in Scotland (where there's no U.S. base) to refuel at a commercial airport (where it costs more), so they could stay overnight at a Trump property (which isn't close to the airport). Trump’s golf courses are losing money, so he's forcing the military to pay for 5-star nights there.

In Sept, 2019, Pentagon pulled funds for military schools, military housing funds, and daycare to pay for Trump's border wall.

In Aug, 2019, emails revealed that three of Trump's Mar-a-Lago pals, who are now running Veterans Affairs, are rampant with meddling. "They had no experience in veterans affairs (none of them even served in the military) nor underwent any kind of approval process to serve as de facto managers. Yet, with Trump’s approval, they directed actions and criticized operations without any oversight. They wasted valuable staff time in hundreds of pages of communications and meetings, emails show. Emails reveal disdainful attitudes within the department to the trio’s meddling."

Veterans graves will be "dug up" for the border wall, after Trump instructed aides to seize private property. Trump told officials he would pardon them if they break the law by illegally seizing property

Children of deployed US troops are no longer guaranteed citizenship. This includes US troops posted abroad for years at a time (August 28, 2019)

On Aug 2, 2019, Trump requisitioned military retirement funds towards border wall

On July 31, 2019, Trump ordered the Navy rescind medals to prosecutors who were prosecuted war criminals

Trump denied a U.S. Marine of 6 years entry into the United States for his citizenship interview (Reported July 17, 2019)

Trump made the U.S. Navy Blue Angels violate ethics rules by having them fly at his July 4th political campaign event (July 4, 2019)

Trump demanded US military chiefs stand next to him at 4th of July parade (reported July 2, 2019)

In June, 2019, Trump sent troops to the border to paint the fence for a better "aesthetic appearance"

Trump used his D-Day interview at a cemetery commemorating fallen US soldiers to attack a Vietnam veteran (June 6, 2019)

Trump started his D-Day commemoration speech by attacking a private citizen (Bette Midler, of all people) (reported on June 4th, 2019)

Trump made his 2nd wife, Marla Maples, sign a prenup that would have cut off all child support if Tiffany joined the military (reported June 4th, 2019)

On May 27, 2019, Trump turned away US military from his Memorial Day speech because they were from the destroyer USS John S. McCain

Trump ordered the USS John McCain out of sight during his visit to Japan (May 15, 2019). The ship's name was subsequently covered. (May 27, 2019)

Trump purged 200,000 vets' healthcare applications (due to known administrative errors within VA’s enrollment system) (reported on May 13, 2019)

Trump deported a spouse of fallen Army soldier killed in Afghanistan, leaving their daughter parentless (April 16, 2019)

On March 20, 2019, Trump complained that a deceased war hero didn't thank him for his funeral

Between 12/22/2018, and 1/25/2019, Trump refused to sign his party's funding bill, which shut down the government, forcing the Coast Guard to go without pay, which made service members rely on food pantries. However, his appointees got a $10,000 pay raise

He banned service members from serving based on gender identity (1/22/2019)

He denied female troops access to birth control to limit sexual activity (on-going. Published Jan 18, 2019)

He tried to deport a marine vet who is a U.S.-born citizen (Jan 16, 2019)

When a man was caught swindling veterans pensions for high-interest “cash advances," Trump's Consumer Financial Protection Bureau fined him $1 (Jan 26, 2019)

He called a retired general a 'dog' with a 'big, dumb mouth' (Jan 1, 2019)

(cont.)

post #89 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 06:31 PM

(cont.)

He increased privatization of the VA, leading to longer waits and higher taxpayer cost (2018 )

He finally visited troops 2 years after taking office, but only after 154 vacation days at his properties (Dec 26, 2018 )

He revealed a covert Seal Team 5 deployment, including names and faces, on Twitter during his visit to Iraq (Dec 26, 2018 )

Trump lied to deployed troops that he gave them a 10% raise (12/26/2018 ). He tried giving the military a raise that was lower than the standard living adjustment. Congress told him that idea wasn't going to work. Then after giving them the raise that Congress made him, he lied about it pretending that it was larger than Obama's. It wasn't.

He fired service members living with HIV just before the 2018 holidays

He tried to slash disability and unemployment benefits for Veterans to $0, and eliminate the unemployability extrascheduler rating (Dec 17, 2018 )

He called troops on Thanksgiving and told them he's most thankful for himself (Thanksgiving, 2018 )

He urged Florida to not count deployed military votes (Nov 12, 2018 )

He canceled an Arlington Cemetery visit on Veterans Day due to light rain (Nov 12, 2018 )

While in Europe commemorating the end of WWI, he didn't attend the ceremony at a US cemetery due to the rain -- other world leaders went anyway (Nov 10, 2018 )

He used troops as a political prop by sending them on a phantom mission to the border and made them miss Thanksgiving with their families (Oct-Dec, 2018 )

He stopped using troops as a political prop immediately after the election. However, the troops remained in muddy camps on the border (Nov 7, 2018 )

Trump changed the GI Bill through his Forever GI Act, causing the VA to miss veteran benefits, including housing allowances. This caused many vets to run out of food and rent. (reported October 7, 2018 )

Trump doubled the rejection rate for veterans requesting family deportation protections (July 5, 2018 )

Trump deported active-duty spouses (11,800 military families face this problem as of April 2018 )

He forgot a fallen soldier's name (below) during a call to his pregnant widow, then attacked her the next day (Oct 23-24, 2017)

He sent commandos into an ambush due to a lack of intel, and sends contractors to pick them up, resulting in a commando being left behind, tortured, and executed. (Trump approved the mission because Bannon told him Obama didn't have the guts to do it) (Oct 4, 2017)

He blocked a veteran group on Twitter (June 2017)

He ordered the discharge of active-duty immigrant troops with good records (2017-present)

He deported veterans (2017-present)

He said he knows more about ISIS than American generals (Oct 2016)

On Oct 3, 2016, Trump said vets get PTSD because they aren't strong (note: yes, he said it's 'because they aren't strong.' He didn't say it's 'because they're weak.' This distinction is important because of Snopes)

Trump accepted a Purple Heart from a fan at one of his rallies and said: “I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.” (Aug 2, 2016)

Trump attacks Gold Star families: Myeshia Johnson (gold star widow), Khan family (gold star parents) etc. (2016-present)

Trump sent funds raised from a Jan 2016 veterans benefit to the Donald J Trump Foundation instead of veterans charities (the foundation has since been ordered shut because of fraud) (Jan, 2016)

Trump said he has "more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military" because he went to a military-style academy (2015 biography)

Trump said he doesn't consider POWs heroes because they were caught. He said he prefers people who were not caught (July 18, 2015)

Trump said having unprotected sex was his own personal Vietnam (1998 )

For a decade, Trump sought to kick veterans off of Fifth Avenue because he found them unsightly nuisances outside of Trump Tower. 1991

Trump dodged the draft 5 times by having a doctor diagnose him with bone spurs.

No Trump in America has ever served in the military; this spans 5 generations, and every branch of the family tree. In fact, the reason his grandfather immigrated to America was to avoid military service

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...efore/fw7jpxk/

post #90 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 10:59 PM
SAS Member

Trump has trumped anything that Repubs have carped about Dems, Hillary, Obama. By far. The GOP and MAGAts have no morals. There are no standards. There never was.
post #91 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 11:02 AM

I swear to God, EVERY time I think I can't be surprised or disgusted further...

Trump Campaign Peeled Off Social Distancing Stickers In Arena Before Tulsa Rally: Reports
Mary Papenfuss
HuffPost
June 27, 2020

Donald Trump’s campaign removed thousands of stickers on arena seats encouraging social distancing before the president’s rally last week in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Billboard and The Washington Post reported.

The “Do Not Sit Here Please!” stickers were intended to help stem the spread of COVID-19 cases, which were spiking in the city at the time of the June 20 event — and continue to climb in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma.

Campaign officials informed an executive of venue manager ASM Global to stop labeling the seats hours before the rally, ASM Executive Vice President Doug Thornton told Billboard.

“They also told us that they didn’t want any signs posted saying we should social distance in the venue,” he added. “The campaign went through and removed the stickers.”

By the time the Trump campaign interfered, arena workers had already affixed some 12,000 stickers on nearly every other seat, a person familiar with the event told the Post.

Both Billboard and the Post also viewed video showing Trump campaign staffers peeling off stickers from the seats.

There was plenty of room for social distancing at the BOK Center, where only 6,200 rally tickets were scanned for a space that can hold 19,000 people. Instead, vast swaths of seats were left empty as people jammed together in seats closest to the podium.

The stickers were part of ASM Global’s new mandatory “VenueShield” protocol aimed at helping protect people from COVID-19 at the 325 sites it manages. But Thornton told Billboard that ASM had no legal authority to stop the event, which was approved by Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) and Tulsa’s Republican mayor, G.T. Bynum.

The Trump campaign ignored ASM’s request to file a COVID-19 safety plan for the rally, Billboard reported
— even though Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, had reportedly warned the White House that the rally would be dangerous. Hundreds of campaign staffers only haphazardly wore masks and maintained social distancing, according to Billboard. Tulsa is overhauling event protocols at the center in the wake of the Trump rally.

As many as eight Trump campaign staff members involved in preparing for the rally tested positive for the coronavirus. A reporter who covered the rally has also tested positive.

“We know that two of them were intermingling with the people in the arena,” Tulsa Police Department Cpl. David Crow said at a meeting last week. “Obviously, we know that that event probably triggered some type of broader infection.”

Campaign manager Brad Parscale, campaign staffers and dozens of Secret Service officers are reportedly now in quarantine because of suspected COVID-19 exposure at the Tulsa rally.

Anyone applying for tickets to the rally on the Trump campaign website had to agree not to sue the president or the campaign if they contracted COVID-19 at the event.

The Trump campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

This article originally appeared on HuffPost and has been updated.

https://news.yahoo.com/tulsa-social-...001221089.html

Yes, article has a video of them very clearly removing seating stickers, while a police officer watches and sips water. It's not like there was any lack of seating there...!

I remember some mayor or governor reassuring the media that the proper safety precautions would be followed at one of these rallies (maybe it was the one in Arizona or whatever), but how can they be when the president's own people deliberately sabotage them...?

Red: Would this possibly nullify that waiver they had people sign? Obviously the people behind the venue didn't abide by their own rules, either! (Because Trump campaign officials ordered them not to.)

Given the responses Trump has been giving to various other issues (the Russia/Taliban scandal, and the white power video tweet), he'll likely just claim he didn't know about this. (He doesn't even condemn these things, just says he didn't know.) But is that so much better--? A leader who apparently has no idea about so many major things happening under his own watch?? And his ads keep claiming Biden is the one who's mentally slipping...

(And then at whatever next rally he has, he'll brag about how he did know, and everyone will cheer while he smirks...and the next day when the media hop on he'll say he'd just been "joking," and everyone will nod and buy it...lather, rinse, repeat...)

I wonder what even s***tier thing he's going to do tomorrow.

EDIT, unrelated, but I saw Trump retweeted this...the revisionism just... The mental gymnastics and denial one has to go through to believe this...

post #92 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-29-2020, 09:22 PM

Intelligence on Russian bounty plot was included in the President's Daily Brief earlier this year, source says
By Barbara Starr and Paul LeBlanc, CNN
Updated 10:31 PM ET, Mon June 29, 2020

(CNN)The intelligence that assessed there was an effort by a Russian military intelligence unit to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers was included in one of President Donald Trump's daily briefings on intelligence matters sometime in the spring, according to a US official with direct knowledge of the latest information.

That assessment, the source said, was backed up by "several pieces of information" that supported the view that there was an effort by the Russian intelligence unit -- the GRU -- to pay bounties to kill US soldiers, including interrogation of Taliban detainees and electronic eavesdropping. The source said there was some other information that did not corroborate this view but said, nonetheless, '"This was a big deal. When it's about US troops you go after it 100%, with everything you got."

The New York Times reported Monday night that the intelligence had been included in a written version of the President's Daily Brief in late February.

Trump is not known to fully or regularly read the President's Daily Brief, something that is well-known within the White House. He is instead orally briefed two or three times a week by his intelligence officials. The White House maintains he was not briefed about this in the oral session.

The information was serious enough the National Security Council staff held a meeting during the spring to discuss "possible response options," including sanctions, if the intelligence developed to the point it was deemed ready to take to the President for any possible action, the official said.

Pressed on Monday whether the information was included in the President's Daily Brief -- the written document that includes the intelligence community's more important and urgent information -- White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said only that Trump "was not personally briefed."

Trump also claimed in a Sunday evening tweet, "Intel just reported to me that they did not find this info credible, and therefore did not report it to me or @VP."

The US intelligence community and military are investigating to see if there is further corroboration, and if the National Security Council staff can recommend response options. The source said the White House is now claiming the leak will ruin the opportunity to get a real answer.

There is "no consensus within the intelligence community" about whether Russia offered to pay bounties to the Taliban for killing American troops, McEnany said. There is "dissent" within the intelligence community about the intelligence, which she insisted had not reached Trump's desk because "it wasn't verified."

The source tells CNN that intelligence of this nature with risk to US troops should be assumed to be true until you know otherwise.

The cascade of developments around the Russian effort have prompted a bipartisan group of congressional leaders to demand that the Trump administration explain what it knew and when.

The White House briefed a group of House Republican lawmakers on the matter on Monday, while Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called on Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe and CIA Director Gina Haspel to provide all-member briefings to Congress on the intelligence.

One of those House Republicans, Rep. Michael McCaul, a Texan who is the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told CNN that he had learned in the briefing that dissenting views among agencies within the intelligence community is the reason why the intelligence was not briefed to Trump.

"While there was a stream of reporting on this alleged bounty issue, intelligence from one agency, there was another agency with a very strong dissenting view on this intelligence," McCaul said.

"When that happens, typically, the national security adviser goes back through the NSC and tries to vet this to get to a point where it can be actionable. They don't want to throw intelligence in front of the President when there's basically a dissent within the community itself," he added.

McCaul said officials said that the top officials in the Trump White House were attempting to resolve the diverging views when news of the Russian effort broke.

Ratcliffe said in a statement later on Monday that a leak of intelligence "places our forces at risk" and is a crime.

"The selective leaking of any classified information disrupts the vital interagency work to collect, assess, and mitigate threats and places our forces at risk. It is also, simply put, a crime," Ratcliffe said. "We are still investigating the alleged intelligence referenced in recent media reporting and we will brief the President and Congressional leaders at the appropriate time. This is the analytic process working the way it should. Unfortunately, unauthorized disclosures now jeopardize our ability to ever find out the full story with respect to these allegations."

CIA Director Gina Haspel also released a statement on Monday, saying, "Leaks compromise and disrupt the critical interagency work to collect, assess, and ascribe culpability."

She added, "CIA will continue to pursue every lead; analyze the information we collect with critical, objective eyes; and brief reliable intelligence to protect U.S. forces deployed around the world."

Several key Senate Republicans said they are seeking more information from the Trump administration.

"It seems clear that the intelligence is real. The question is whether the President was briefed," Pelosi told CNN's Jake Tapper on Monday. "If he was not briefed, why would he not be briefed? Were they afraid to approach him on the subject of Russia?"

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, a California Democrat, told CNN's Jim Acosta Monday that the White House explanation that Trump wasn't briefed because of conflicting intelligence wasn't sufficient.

"It is frequently the case that the President should be briefed on matters where there is no absolute certainly about the intelligence on a given topic," Schiff said.

"It's not sufficient to say we didn't tell him because we couldn't dot every I, cross every T, prove every point. ... If it goes to the protection of our troops, that's something that needs to be briefed to the commander in chief."

After The New York Times first reported the details of the Russian bounty effort on Friday, the Russian Embassy in Washington, DC, denounced the Times report as "baseless allegations" that have led to death threats against Russian diplomats in Washington and London. The Taliban also rejected the report.

There have been more than 2,400 total deaths of US service members since the start of America's longest war in 2001. Last year was the deadliest in five years for the US in Afghanistan, with 23 service members killed during operations in the country in 2019.

This story has been updated with additional information Monday.

CNN's Kaitlan Collins, Ryan Browne, Jeremy Herb, Lauren Fox and Zachary Cohen contributed to this report.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/polit...ing/index.html

If doing basic presidential things, like reading, is too much trouble, maybe don't run to become president.

Look what happens when you don't read the daily briefs...

EDIT, in fact, read further in that article, the president saying, "I had no idea this would happen!" and all the simulations that occurred/were planned to occur right up to the date, yet the info was ignored...just like the pandemic runthrough from autumn 2019, the overlooked playbook, etc....we never learn...we just never learn. -_-

post #93 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 11:36 AM
Villain

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19673315119106

Quote:
THE VAST SILENT MAJORITY IS ALIVE AND WELL!!! We will win this Election big. Nobody wants a Low IQ person in charge of our Country, and Sleepy Joe is definitely a Low IQ person!
"I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers." - Stephen Hawking.

I'm not sure he'd want to get into an intelligence battle though generally speaking. His strong spot is being an *******. That's why he got voted in.

He's had a number of sleepy Trump moments really:

Some people heard my words and thought it meant they knew me
Truth is, I don't exist, I'm just a soundtrack to your movie
Some background figure in a story that's already scripted
And what I feel's just felt for you to hear me ****ing spit it
I jump in many different heads through these words and poems
Always hoping maybe the next leap'll be my leap home

post #94 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I'm not sure he'd want to get into an intelligence battle though generally speaking. His strong spot is being an *******. That's why he got voted in.

He's had a number of sleepy Trump moments really:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwL6GWYg34M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec9P3C1OXqE
I didn't believe THIS HERE and had to look it up to make sure. (Edit, I have to admit though, that cube puzzle is infuriating me, though I also admit I have spatial issues and I would never run for president. WTF is with that cube?? I can't figure it out.*)

I can easily picture him finishing this...

https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-.../dp/B000S1C8XI

...and then crowing, "Let's see Sleepy Joe try that, hah!"

*EDIT: OH. The connect-the-dots and the cube are two different puzzles. No wonder it makes no sense.

Yes, I would never run for president.

post #95 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 12:21 PM

I also don't understand this "vast silent majority" he keeps referencing. His supporters have been pretty damn vocal the past 3.5yrs.

post #96 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Villain

@tehuti88

It's kind of sad. Also I get reminded of this a lot:

None of the stuff people compete over matters.

post #97 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
@tehuti88

It's kind of sad. Also I get reminded of this a lot:

None of the stuff people compete over matters.
Mixed feelings re: socialism (I'm not smart enough to understand it completely), but yeah, my life experience has been that the vast majority of what we're taught in school has little relation to real life and doesn't do much to prepare us for it. I think the only truly useful things I learned were English/grammar (which most people don't care about anyway), and typing. :/ I always got good grades...look how successful I am now! /s Meanwhile, all my classmates who did abysmally in school have jobs, families, active social lives, etc....

Alllll that abstract math and algebra they made people like me slave over...? Worthless. Would've been more useful to just teach concrete skills like balancing checkbooks and doing taxes. And Jeez I would've loved learning basic social skills, instead of being fed crap like, "You can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do!"

...Once when I sought help for college algebra, in fact, they asked if I'd like to tutor students in government, because my grades were good. Had to tell them I didn't know jack about government and the only reason my grades were good was because I used rote repetition and mnemonic devices to remember the key points long enough to do well on tests, then forgot it all. The most I would've been able to teach was for students to read their textbooks! It says a lot when college instructors ask someone like ME to tutor in government.

...In high school, all my government and history and science teachers were sports coaches. The science ones seemed to know and care about what they were into. The government and history teachers, though, they'd just stick a copy of The Candidate or Glory in the VCR and go to the back office to grade papers. Good times.

post #98 of 132 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 01:00 PM
Villain

Quote:
Mixed feelings re: socialism (I'm not smart enough to understand it completely), but yeah, my life experience has been that the vast majority of what we're taught in school has little relation to real life and doesn't do much to prepare us for it. I think the only truly useful things I learned were English/grammar (which most people don't care about anyway), and typing. :/ I always got good grades...look how successful I am now! /s Meanwhile, all my classmates who did abysmally in school have jobs, families, active social lives, etc....

Alllll that abstract math and algebra they made people like me slave over...? Worthless. Would've been more useful to just teach concrete skills like balancing checkbooks and doing taxes. And Jeez I would've loved learning basic social skills, instead of being fed crap like, "You can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do!"

...Once when I sought help for college algebra, in fact, they asked if I'd like to tutor students in government, because my grades were good. Had to tell them I didn't know jack about government and the only reason my grades were good was because I used rote repetition and mnemonic devices to remember the key points long enough to do well on tests, then forgot it all. The most I would've been able to teach was for students to read their textbooks! It says a lot when college instructors ask someone like ME to tutor in government.

...In high school, all my government and history and science teachers were sports coaches. The science ones seemed to know and care about what they were into. The government and history teachers, though, they'd just stick a copy of The Candidate or Glory in the VCR and go to the back office to grade papers. Good times.
Reminds me of this rap:

but yeah there's a lot of problems with education.

post #99 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-01-2020, 09:20 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

Socialism is a weird thing. It is supposed to distribute power and "voice" and resources equally, which is a very democratic thing to do, but capitalism can do that as well because the emphasis is on the individual and he is in charge of his own destiny.
Socialism is criticized because of the centralized system of managing resources, but capitalism does that as well when wealth gets concentrated into the hands of a few people. The two systems are both democratic and un-democratic at the same time. The problem is not in the design or operation of these economic systems, the problem is found within the hearts of people who take too much. Heck, the Gospels warned about this kind of behaviour--that was basically the whole message.

And if economic systems are weird, education is even weirder! Not only is there a perpetual philosophical battle whether education should "train" students to join the workforce vs. individual enlightenment and pursuit of knowledge/creativity/humanity, but there are debates within debates within these philosophies about how to go about doing these things. It's like every group of society taking a different string from the same sweater and pulling it at the same time. That's education!

The ironic thing is that it's the capitalists who side with the "workforce training", and it's the liberal "commies" who side with individual enlightenment.

"I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday"
post #100 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page