The New Random Trump Thread - Page 38 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #741 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 01:19 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti88 View Post
I've heard people (including my dad, who is not a Trump fan) jeer whenever some snowflake celeb cried that they'd "move to another country!!" if Trump won the election, and then they didn't follow through.

Well...

Trump Threatens to ‘Leave the Country’ if He Loses to Biden
GIVING UP?
Matt Wilstein
Senior Writer
Published Oct. 16, 2020 8:54PM ET

Carlos Barria/Reuters

More than an hour into his latest rambling campaign rally speech in Macon, Georgia, on Friday night, President Donald Trump briefly imagined a future where he loses the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

“You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told the crowd. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Currently trailing Biden by double digits in most national and many battleground state polls, the president faces multiple potential prosecutions should fail [sic] to win a second term next month.

Aaron Rupar @atrupar · Oct 16, 2020
Replying to @atrupar
Trump, who was hospitalized with coronavirus two weeks ago, mocks Joe Biden for taking basic public health precautions at his campaign events and for wearing a mask

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
"Maybe I'll have to leave the country. I don't know." -- Trump on what could happen if he loses to Biden
8:33 PM · Oct 16, 2020

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...loses-to-biden

THAT'S all it'd take to crush your eggshell ego?? What a whiny little snowflake.

Have fun finding a country that'd let you in. Looks like Albania, Belarus, Brazil (heheh), the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Ireland, Malta, Mexico ( <a href="http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="" >:-)</a> ), North Macedonia, Serbia, South Korea, Turkey, and the UK won't require you to test!
That's all the motivation you need for voting the psychopath out of office.

Mind you, he's fond of Scotland...

Trump 2020! Yeah!!!!! Build that wall! Build that wall!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #742 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 01:39 AM
⚰️👻

My Mood: Dead
Could it be that trump is so orange he's naturally high in vitimin C, which made him invulnerable to covid &#x1f914;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #743 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 02:07 AM
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic

My Mood: Crappy
Not 100% on topic but I love when Brianna rolls the tape.

I have to stop linking, there's just so much of it.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island

post #744 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 06:06 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Australia is covering news the Mainstream Media don't seem to "want" to cover here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmJ8puVages

Sky News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns Fox News. His own son recently resigned from the board of directors of News Corp because he was uncomfortable with the disinformation (i.e. lies) being spread by News Corp and its subsidiaries.
post #745 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy11200 View Post
Sky News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns Fox News. His own son recently resigned from the board of directors of News Corp because he was uncomfortable with the disinformation (i.e. lies) being spread by News Corp and its subsidiaries.
OT: I just checked out their Wikipedia page and holy Jeez.

Sky News has been described as having a "split personality," running straight news bulletins and reporting during the day with professional and independent journalists and presenters, while moving towards "right-leaning punditry" in prime time. Drawing some comparison to Fox News, the network began moving towards panel-based programming from 2010, with many of its highest profile prime time commentators conservative. Hosts Andrew Bolt and Paul Murray have been compared to Fox News presenters Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity respectively. Academics note Sky News also featuring "centre-left" commentators and "respected independent journalists" as a key distinction to Fox News. However, since the changes implemented in 2017, Sky News has not been nominated for any television or journalism awards, an area where it had historically performed well.

In August 2018, Sky News was heavily criticised for providing a platform to Blair Cottrell, leader of the Neo-Nazi organisation United Patriots Front in a one-on-one discussion about immigration on The Adam Giles Show. Sky News presenters, including Laura Jayes and David Speers, were among those critical (both on-air and off-air) of his appearance on the program due to the fact that he has expressed admiration for Hitler and claimed to have manipulated women "using violence and terror." Sky News commentator and former Labor Party minister Craig Emerson resigned in protest after the interview was broadcast, stating that "My father fought Nazis in WWII and was interred in a German POW camp", and that the decision to give Cottrell a platform on Sky News was "another step in a journey to normalising racism & bigotry in our country". Activist groups called on advertisers to pull advertising campaigns off Sky News in the wake of the channel’s interview with Cottrell. During the fallout and criticism over the interview, Cottrell responded by tweeting about raping reporter Laura Jayes, saying via Twitter that "I might as well have raped @ljayes [Laura Jayes] on the air, not only would she have been happier with that but the reaction would’ve been the same." Jayes responded by stating that Cottrell is "not just a fascist. He’s down right dangerous".

In November 2018, Sky News terminated the contract of former Liberal Party MP and late-night presenter Ross Cameron for using racist language to describe Chinese people.

In the aftermath of the Christchurch mosque shootings in March 2019, Sky News Australia was temporarily removed from Sky New Zealand's satellite platform, amid concerns over how the channel's coverage could potentially affect the investigation into the attack; Fox Sports News was added to the platform as a replacement. Sky News Australia was restored to Sky New Zealand on 21 March, six days after the attack.

All righty then.

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #746 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 09:19 PM

At another trashy Michigan rally Trump's flock chanted, "Lock her up!" about the Michigan governor (wow, original) while the Trashbag slouched sluggishly over his lectern and smirked and sneered, "Lock 'em all up."

He didn't seem to have any similar comments regarding locking up, you know, those terrorists who were planning to kidnap and execute her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

post #747 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 04:42 AM
⚰️👻

A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
- Macbeth
post #748 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 04:44 AM
⚰️👻

- Macbeth
post #749 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 AM
⚰️👻

I need to stop spamming this thread, BUT I'M A TRUMP-OMANIAC!!!! :-)... I'm done, (edit) he should use this in his campaign.

- Macbeth
post #750 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I remember this video...so infuriating, the mindnumbing topsy-turvy logic. _-_

I saw an interview with a pro-Trump pastor/minister, can't recall if I posted it. He jeers about how bad Hillary was and how it's basically her fault and a character flaw on her part that her husband cheated on her. The interviewer (pretty sure it's the same guy in this pic) says, "Well wait, what about Donald Trump's adultery? Isn't that pretty sinful too?" The pastor explains that everyone is capable of change and deserving of forgiveness. "Except Hillary?" the interviewer says. "When she wasn't even the one in the relationship who cheated?" The pastor finally seems to realize the flaw in his logic then and hems and haws a bit and then I think draws out the good old "You're misinterpreting what I said" or some such.

Just...ugh.

post #751 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 03:19 PM

You know the pandemic has gotten bad when Trump tries to tell the truth (though still mostly fails).

OHMYGOD TESTING IS SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE! Well gee, I wonder why we need so damn many of them...

post #752 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 07:14 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy11200 View Post
Not exactly - the main issue (1) the son supported Biden financially.....and (2) the main reason for his departure was the coverage of climate change, which he disagreed with what was being portrayed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53617966

Sadly, he was easily influenced by the swamp he grew up in.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #753 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 07:22 PM
SAS Member

This video was posted in January 2020 - but it's older (January 201. This is one of the main focal points of the Ukraine issue.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #754 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 07:48 PM
SAS Member

"He's not a perfect man, and I love the way he expresses himself...and some people don't like that. But it blew my mind last night—and I was weeping like a baby—when he said: Jesus Christ is the boss."

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #755 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Proclamation on on National Character Counts Week, 2020
Issued on: October 16, 2020

The foundation of any free and virtuous society is the moral character of its people. Personal responsibility, integrity, and the other values which define our unique American spirit underpin our system of self-government and inspire us to continue working toward a more perfect Union. As we observe National Character Counts Week, we think of the special individuals in our lives who exemplify the character qualities to which we all aspire. In looking to these examples of honor and virtue, we recognize that character is a learned attribute acquired through consistent, purposeful action, not an inherent trait. We must resolve to build lives and communities grounded in moral clarity in order to strengthen ourselves, our families, our communities, and our Nation.

From small acts of kindness to supreme selfless sacrifice, everyday heroes and larger-than-life American historical figures have deepened the roots of freedom of our Nation. Individuals of integrity and principle lift us all to greater heights, evincing the same core virtues in both the depths of adversity and the heights of success. We see this exemplified every day by the brave men and women of our Armed Forces who risk their lives to defend the cherished blessings of liberty we hold dear. We also see it every day in our communities from law enforcement professionals and first responders who devote their lives to the safety and well-being of others and face down danger. Community volunteers and faith organizations reveal the character of our Nation through their selfless giving of time and assistance to people in need. In places of learning, teachers and mentors build up our character by cultivating social and cultural awareness, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of responsibility in our future leaders. And in our homes, family members and loved ones offer compassion and guidance that also play a vital role in shaping our values.

The inherent righteousness of America’s moral character has perhaps never been needed more than in recent months as we have battled the coronavirus pandemic. In communities large and small throughout our country, acts of kindness have touched millions of individuals and families, uniting us under one common purpose to defeat the virus. Americans have selflessly supported their neighbors in need, delivering food and essential supplies to the most vulnerable and evincing a deep capacity for generosity and caring. Medical professionals have worked long hours at great personal risk to provide care to the sick and injured, and military personnel have mobilized to provide critical medical assistance and help keep us safe. Faith and community leaders have provided vital emotional support for those experiencing social isolation, and countless others have sacrificed to ease the burden on their family, friends, neighbors, and even complete strangers. This week, as we continue to unite as one Nation to both defeat the virus and safely reopen our country, we are reminded of how far decency and compassion can go in helping others during times of great challenge and uncertainty.

Every opportunity to show consideration for another person is also an opportunity to build habits of kindness and strengthen our character. Our words and deeds leave imprints in our homes, schools, communities, and places of worship. Throughout this week, we recommit to being more kind, loving, understanding, and virtuous. Together, as one national family, we must serve others with giving and grateful hearts to ensure our Republic remains strong, vibrant, and a beacon of hope for future generations.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim October 18 through October 24, 2020, as National Character Counts Week. I call upon public officials, educators, parents, students, and all Americans to observe this week with appropriate ceremonies, activities, and programs.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of October, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-fifth.

DONALD J. TRUMP
https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...nts-week-2020/

Somebody must have hacked the White House site and posted this without him knowing. (There's even a typo right in the title. )

Otherwise, I very much look forward to the Trashbag committing to a new lifetime...or at least one week...of showing exemplary character and kindness, loving, understanding, and virtuousness.

...Who am I kidding, I don't expect any of this at all.

post #756 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-19-2020, 02:18 AM

This is just sad.

THE SLATEST
Trump Keeps Saying He Could Stay in Power Longer, Urges Crowd to Chant “12 More Years”
By DANIEL POLITI
OCT 18, 2020 12:45 PM

President Donald Trump gestures during a rally at Southern Wisconsin Regional Airport in Janesville, Wisconsin on October 17, 2020. MANDEL NGAN/Getty Images

President Donald Trump keeps making it crystal clear that he thinks it’s hilarious to mention the possibility that he could stay in office beyond the constitutional two-term limit. He was at it again Saturday night as he egged on supporters to change their chant of “four more years!” to “12 more years.” In Muskegon, Michigan, the crowd at the Trump rally interrupted the president as he boasted about how the Republican Party is now the “Party of Trump” with a chant of “four more years!” That wasn’t enough for Trump though. “You really drive them crazy if you say 12 more years,” the president said. “Then they say ‘he is a fascist,’ ‘he is a fascist’.” The crowd then dutifully breaks into a chant of “12 more years.”

Aaron Rupar @atrupar · Oct 17, 2020
Replying to @atrupar
Trump responds to "lock her up!" chants by saying, "are we having a good time?"

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Trump fans chant "12 more years!"
5:55 PM · Oct 17, 2020

President went back to mentioning the possibility of staying on beyond a second term later in his speech. “We’ll be here for four years, and then if we decide to go for an extra four or eight or something,” Trump said with a chuckle. The crowd remembered what he had asked of them before and began chanting, “12 more years!”

Replying to @atrupar
"January 1, I better damn well be president, I'll tell you. Well, I will be. I will be, for 20 days. Don't do this to me. You can't do that." -- Trump

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
"We'll be here for four years, and then if we decide to go for an extra four, or eight, or something," Trump says, prompting his fans to chant "12 more years!"
6:42 PM · Oct 17, 2020

Later he returned to that same issue during his rally in Janesville, Wisconsin as he once again seemed to relish the response his words would get. “When someday I leave, whether it’s in 4 years, 8 years, 12 years, 16 years,” Trump said as the crowd clapped and cheered. “Now the story tomorrow will be with the fake news, ‘he is a fascist’,” Trump said.

Replying to @atrupar
Trump once again insinuates that Gold Star families gave him Covid, then says, "I got better fast. I can now jump into the audience and give you all a big kiss. The women and the men. I'll kiss those big powerful men down there."

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
"When someday I leave [office], whether it's in 4 years, 8 years, 12 years, 16 years" -- Trump muses about shredding the Constitution and becoming an autocrat
9:20 PM · Oct 17, 2020

Trump has often mentioned at rallies the possibility of staying in the presidency beyond two terms. Late last month, Trump complained that “you can’t joke” because the media always cuts away right before he starts laughing. As he claims he is joking about staying in office, Trump also pointedly refuses to commit to accept the results of the November election. In an NBC town hall on Thursday night, Trump committed to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses but still cast doubt on the election. “They spied heavily on my campaign and they tried to take down a duly elected sitting president, and then they talk about ‘will you accept a peaceful transfer?’ And the answer is, yes, I will, but I want it to be an honest election and so does everybody else,” Trump said. “When I see thousands of ballots dumped in a garbage can and they happen to have my name on it, I’m not happy about it.”

NBC Politics
@NBCPolitics
Pres. Trump on peaceful transition of power: "They try to take down a duly-elected, sitting president, and then talk about 'will you accept a peaceful transition' — and the answer is yes, I will, but I want it to be an honest election, and so does everybody else."
8:31 PM · Oct 15, 2020

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ore-years.html

I can't figure out how "I deserve a second term PLUS a do-over term!" = 12 more years. Whereabouts did this magical extra term manifest from...? And...sixteen more years? WTF??

And how did those seven or so accidentally discarded ballots with Trump's name turn into thousands...?

Also keep in mind that the Trashbag is merely joking about being president for life...unless his fans like the idea? Then, maybe not. Remember, he got this idea from Xi, whom he admires.

post #757 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-19-2020, 08:24 AM
SAS Member

That "12 more years" is a JOKE! Although, many people here loved to hear Obama talk about a third term!

It's confirmed that the laptop was from Hunter himself. All you have to do is trace the IPs and the email logs/server connections!

Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'

'There is no intelligence that supports that,' Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said that Hunter Biden’s laptop “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” amid claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.

Ratcliffe, during an exclusive interview on FOX Business’ “Mornings with Maria,” was asked about the allegations from Schiff, D-Calif., who over the weekend said that the Hunter Biden emails suggesting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had knowledge of, and was allegedly involved in, his son’s foreign business dealings.

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

He added: “Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

Ratcliffe went on to say that it is “simply not true.”

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #758 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-19-2020, 09:13 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
That "12 more years" is a JOKE! Although, many people here loved to hear Obama talk about a third term!
It's confirmed that the laptop was from Hunter himself. All you have to do is trace the IPs and the email logs/server connections!

Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'

'There is no intelligence that supports that,' Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said that Hunter Biden’s laptop “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” amid claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.

Ratcliffe, during an exclusive interview on FOX Business’ “Mornings with Maria,” was asked about the allegations from Schiff, D-Calif., who over the weekend said that the Hunter Biden emails suggesting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had knowledge of, and was allegedly involved in, his son’s foreign business dealings.

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

He added: “Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

Ratcliffe went on to say that it is “simply not true.”
So the Trump appointed Director of National Intelligence says it, does he?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R...can_politician)

Quote:
President Donald Trump announced on July 28, 2019, that he intended to nominate Ratcliffe to replace Dan Coats as Director of National Intelligence. Ratcliffe withdrew after Republican senators raised concerns about him, former intelligence officials said he might politicize intelligence, and media revealed Ratcliffe's embellishments regarding his prosecutorial experience in terrorism and immigration cases.
On February 28, 2020, President Trump announced that he would again nominate Ratcliffe to be Director of National Intelligence, and after Senate approval, he resigned from the House, and was sworn in on May 26.
post #759 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-19-2020, 09:37 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bitchy
Maybe I'm just dense but, in trying to find anything of substance in Trump's answers to questions at the latest townhall, I became overwhelmed with the sense that listening to our president answer questions is like listening to someone with no background in music attempting to replicate Phil Spector's wall of sound. He simply fills the space with sentence after sentence. A wall of noise. I think this tactic has worked well for him though.

...you gotta keep the goal in mind, develop tunnel vision to a certain extent. it's hard, and it's not for everyone.

~bad baby

"Daisy, may I ask why you're holding Miss Sybil's biscuit jar?"
post #760 of 829 (permalink) Old 10-19-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesker View Post
Maybe I'm just dense but, in trying to find anything of substance in Trump's answers to questions at the latest townhall, I became overwhelmed with the sense that listening to our president answer questions is like listening to someone with no background in music attempting to replicate Phil Spector's wall of sound. He simply fills the space with sentence after sentence. A wall of noise. I think this tactic has worked well for him though.
Yeah, I noticed this too. He doesn't actually give any concrete answers regarding WHAT he's going to do to accomplish anything. He just keeps saying he's GOING to do some indescribable something, he has some kind of plan, repeats this a few times (God does he love to repeat himself), then changes the subject. Unfortunately, all his followers hear is that he's GOING to do something, and this seems to work for him.

The one topic where he came closest to describing an actual "plan" was when he talked about replacing Obamacare with...whatever he's replacing it with, that mystical health care plan he says he actually has already. He mentioned how getting rid of the individual mandate (I don't pretend to understand any of this, that's just what it's called) changed Obamacare so much that it can't really be called Obamacare anymore. This leads me to suspect that THIS is his brand-new Republican health care plan--repackaging Obamacare and taking credit for it himself, possibly renaming it Trumpcare. (Wouldn't be the first time he's taken credit for something Obama did.) He managed to stop just short of confirming this. While on the one hand this would be a bit of a relief and at least people would continue to get their existing health coverage, which is the most important thing...on the other hand it's just typical skeezy plagiarizing Trump.

A while back on Reddit someone linked to screencaps they took of an e-mail spam they got offering to sign up for "Trumpcare." Following through the link to the site, one would get to a page that had apparently copypasted info from the Obamacare page and had forgotten to change the text to "Trumpcare." Granted this was just some Reddit rando, there was no way to tell if the screencaps or e-mail were legit, and even if they were, they might not have been officially connected to Trump...but given what he said at his town hall I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page