Random Trump Thread - Page 86 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1701 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-19-2020, 05:43 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
If you want to live with alternative facts go with what you've been told to think. The rest of us will live with reality.
You've got it reversed. You're symptoms began when you were told to interpret things he said in a way even he didn't intend. They've been getting worse ever since.

Denial ain't a river in Egypt. You're full of it.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1702 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-19-2020, 05:46 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
More damning information on traitor trump's treason.

Traitor trump Offered Assange Pardon if He Covered Up Russian Hack, WikiLeaks Founder’s Lawyer Claims.

"A lawyer for Julian Assange has claimed in court that President Trump offered to pardon Assange if the WikiLeaks founder agreed to help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Assange’s lawyers said on Wednesday that former Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher offered Assange the deal in 2017, a year after emails that damaged Hillary Clinton in the presidential race had been published. WikiLeaks posted the stolen DNC emails after they were hacked by Russian operatives.

The claim that Rohrabacher acted as an emissary for the White House came during a pre-extradition hearing in London.

Assange has argued that he should not be extradited to the U.S. because the American case against him is politically motivated. He spent almost seven years hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in Central London claiming that he would be jailed in the U.S. if he wasn’t granted asylum. He was kicked out of the embassy last year.

His lawyers told the court that Trump’s alleged offer to pardon Assange proved that this was no ordinary criminal investigation.

Edward Fitzgerald, who was representing Assange in court, said he had evidence that a quid pro quo was put to Assange by Rohrabacher, who was known as Putin’s favorite congressman.

GOP Lawmaker Got Direction From Moscow, Took It Back to D.C.

Fitzgerald said a statement produced by Assange’s personal lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, included a description of “Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham denied the allegation on Wednesday. “The President barely knows Dana Rohrabacher other than he’s an ex-congressman,” she said in a statement. “He’s never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject. It is a complete fabrication and a total lie. This is probably another never ending hoax and total lie from the DNC.”

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser, who is presiding over the pre-trial hearing in Westminster Magistrates’ Court, said the allegation would be admissible during Assange’s extradition hearing, which is due to begin next week.

If Assange appears in court in the U.S., he will face 18 charges including conspiracy to commit computer intrusion, which could total a prison sentence of 175 years.

Two months after Rohrabaher’s trip to visit Assange, the Wall Street Journal reported that he was trying to arrange a deal for Trump to pardon Assange.

The White House confirmed at the time that Rohrabacher had spoken to Trump’s chief of staff John Kelly about the plan to free Assange, but it was not clear if Trump had personally spoken to Rohrabacher either before or after his mission to London.

In 2018, Rohrabacher told The Intercept that he had been blocked from discussing the plan with the president because Kelly and other White House staffers were scared it would look like collusion.

“What is preventing me from talking to Trump about this is the existence of a special prosecutor,” Rohrabacher told The Intercept. “Not only Kelly, but others are worried if I say one word to Trump about Russia, that it would appear to out-of-control prosecutors that that is where the collusion is.”

Rohrabacher, who lost his California re-election fight in 2018, has been accused of helping push Kremlin lines in the U.S. in the past. A few months before he went to London to meet Assange, his staff director was ousted after a report by The Daily Beast exposed close links between Russia and Rohrabacher.

The Congressman had worked with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Trump’s campaign team at the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting, part of a lobbying operation designed to promote Kremlin aims in Washington."
Another symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome. After three years and two investigations, you still can't let this go.

President Trump graduated high school in 1964. So did my dad. He would never have done all of this. That's like saying I ran with the al Qaeda people since I graduated in 1993.

It doesn't make any sense. You gotta stop reading Yahoo! and listening to Rachel Tick tick tick boom Madcow.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #1703 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-19-2020, 06:03 PM
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Another symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome. After three years and two investigations, you still can't let this go.

President Trump graduated high school in 1964. So did my dad. He would never have done all of this. That's like saying I ran with the al Qaeda people since I graduated in 1993.

It doesn't make any sense. You gotta stop reading Yahoo! and listening to Rachel Tick tick tick boom Madcow.
What does traitor trump's graduation have to do with anything? You've lost focus again

TRE45ON

Mayor Pete, top choice for US vets- a sus ordenes mi teniente.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump
No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #1704 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-19-2020, 09:09 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
What does traitor trump's graduation have to do with anything? You've lost focus again

Look it up. 1963-1964 school year. ONE EVENT put a cloud on the entire year and you say I have no focus. Why would Trump want to have anything to do with Russians?

You have nothing to stand on. Wake the hell up.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #1705 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 09:44 AM
Viva La Raza!

Traitor trump is blaming the drop on the market on CNN There needs to be some testing done to keep dullards like trump away from the WH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotard donald View Post
Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) &
@CNN
are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape!
@CDCgov

TRE45ON

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1706 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 09:50 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Goofy
Quote:
Traitor trump is blaming the drop on the market on CNN There needs to be some testing done to keep dullards like trump away from the WH.
If Candidates got tested for being idiots, Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie, and everyone else would be long gone. Sorry, we're just going to have to get used to Trump for another 4 years. If Bernie wins the left, you might as well just cancel the 2020 election. His communist views forcing Moderates and especially Indy's that didn't vote, to Trump.

We'll see if the left is smart enough to avoid that. My guess? They run the idiot Bernie and scratch their heads (again) trying to figure out what happen. Hah, this is going to be funny

Anxiety is the worst
post #1707 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 11:05 AM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1988 View Post
If Candidates got tested for being idiots, Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie, and everyone else would be long gone. Sorry, we're just going to have to get used to Trump for another 4 years. If Bernie wins the left, you might as well just cancel the 2020 election. His communist views forcing Moderates and especially Indy's that didn't vote, to Trump.

We'll see if the left is smart enough to avoid that. My guess? They run the idiot Bernie and scratch their heads (again) trying to figure out what happen. Hah, this is going to be funny
None of these politicians have displayed the low level intelligence traitor trump constantly displays.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1708 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 11:27 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
None of these politicians have displayed the low level intelligence traitor trump constantly displays.
Ah. I was about to say I detect bias from you. Then I took a closer look at your signature. Can't change the minds of the biased and blind voters. Best of luck with Bernie! lol

Anxiety is the worst
post #1709 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 11:38 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
At least Trump has a sense of humour.
post #1710 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 04:07 AM
Viva La Raza!

Traitor trump has tasked Christian extremist Mikey Pence to head the coronavirus crisis...because why get a health care professional when you can get incompetence instead?

He's also attempting to court the black vote with woke culture merch What next, jive turkey hoodies? Minorities just don't go for racists like trump.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1711 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 06:21 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Traitor trump has tasked Christian extremist Mikey Pence to head the coronavirus crisis...because why get a health care professional when you can get incompetence instead?

He's also attempting to court the black vote with woke culture merch What next, jive turkey hoodies? Minorities just don't go for racists like trump.
That would be no different than Obama tasking Christian/Catholic Extremist "Shotgun" Joe Biden to combat the virus. Joe Biden teared up about his devout faith in the last debate.

Why do you have so much hatred for those religious folks?

Anxiety is the worst
post #1712 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 07:42 AM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:
That would be no different than Obama tasking Christian/Catholic Extremist "Shotgun" Joe Biden to combat the virus. Joe Biden teared up about his devout faith in the last debate.

Why do you have so much hatred for those religious folks?
If you're going to use whataboutism use it correctly. Ronald Klain would fit here, not Biden. Indiana had it's worst HIV outbreak in history thanks to Pence cutting off health funds. Assigning Pence to handled the coronavirus is poor management, but it's what we've come to expect from trump's poor leadership.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1713 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 09:21 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
If you're going to use whataboutism use it correctly. Ronald Klain would fit here, not Biden. Indiana had it's worst HIV outbreak in history thanks to Pence cutting off health funds. Assigning Pence to handled the coronavirus is poor management, but it's what we've come to expect from trump's poor leadership.
Lol "whataboutism". I see the alt left radicals are now offended by analogies.

How has Pence mishandled this situation? What part of this has you so upset? Please cite the sources. You seem to just be arbitrarily complaining without citing specific examples. At best, you're just giving people nick names and whining.

What exactly has Pence done for the Coronavirus outbreak that has you so upset? Please let me know if the question is too difficult for you. Happy to break it down.

Anxiety is the worst
post #1714 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 11:21 AM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:
Lol "whataboutism". I see the alt left radicals are now offended by analogies.

How has Pence mishandled this situation? What part of this has you so upset? Please cite the sources. You seem to just be arbitrarily complaining without citing specific examples. At best, you're just giving people nick names and whining.

What exactly has Pence done for the Coronavirus outbreak that has you so upset? Please let me know if the question is too difficult for you. Happy to break it down.
Pence just received the job from traitor trump so he hasn't done anything with it yet. It's his views as a Christian extremist that caused an HIV outbreak in IN that's the concern. Conservatives eschew science and favor their perceived 'morals'. The founders wanted separation of church and state to keep nutjobs like Pence from harming citizens.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1715 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 11:24 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Pence just received the job from traitor trump so he hasn't done anything with it yet. It's his views as a Christian extremist that caused an HIV outbreak in IN that's the concern. Conservatives eschew science and favor their perceived 'morals'. The founders wanted separation of church and state to keep nutjobs like Pence from harming citizens.
The question that was in bold (so it would be easier for you to see- apparently you missed it) was :

What exactly has Pence done for the Coronavirus outbreak that has you so upset?

There ya go. Gave it an underline so you can view it better.

Anxiety is the worst
post #1716 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 11:33 AM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:
The question that was in bold (so it would be easier for you to see- apparently you missed it) was :

What exactly has Pence done for the Coronavirus outbreak that has you so upset?

There ya go. Gave it an underline so you can view it better.
The first and second sentences of my reply answer this.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1717 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 12:14 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
The first and second sentences of my reply answer this.
Actually they didn't. Pence hasn't even committed to a policy and/or ADHHI yet. So it's impossible to say he mishandled anything.

What policy as head of the Coronavirus initiative has Pence done that makes you so sad?

I find it odd that you keep refusing to answer.

Anxiety is the worst
post #1718 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 09:18 PM
SAS Member

The CDC will have to get statements about the Corona virus cleared by Mike Pence before going public.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/u...rus-pence.html

Call me crazy but I'd like to hear about this straight from the experts rather than through the filter of someone who's completely unqualified, but that's just me. Though shielding politician's re-election campaigns at the expense of the health and safety of human lives is certainly nothing new in this country.
post #1719 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-28-2020, 09:10 AM
Viva La Raza!

While the world is having a virus crisis, traitor trump's administration is creating conspiracy theories, fear mongering and paranoia by playing the victim card against the free press and dems. And his supporters are eating it up.

Media Covering Coronavirus to ‘Bring Down the President,’ Mulvaney Claims

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1720 of 1807 (permalink) Old 02-28-2020, 09:30 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
While the world is having a virus crisis, traitor trump's administration is creating conspiracy theories, fear mongering and paranoia by playing the victim card against the free press and dems. And his supporters are eating it up.

Media Covering Coronavirus to ‘Bring Down the President,’ Mulvaney Claims
While you're whining and crying about your President/Leader, he's too busy having setup a crisis and management center that's already in use in Nebraska. In fact, the CDC Mainline is temporarily HQ'd there too.

When asked, Pelosi said "I didn't know that".

LOL

Anxiety is the worst

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page