Political Edition: Type What You're Thinking - Page 89 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1761 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 04:53 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Goofy
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
So, he's spending money on renting them and the fuel to run them?
I wonder who's money is paying for him to fly private. I doubt he's using his personal fortune.

Anxiety is the worst
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1762 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 05:45 AM
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1988 View Post
I wonder who's money is paying for him to fly private. I doubt he's using his personal fortune.
Same money traitor trump has funneled into Mar a Lago and has wasted on his busy schedule of going golfing.
post #1763 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 07:25 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
Same money traitor trump has funneled into Mar a Lago and has wasted on his busy schedule of going golfing.

He ain't playing golf today!

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

post #1764 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 07:34 AM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:
He ain't playing golf today!
He's India on his 'Letting the World Know What an Imbecile I Am' 2020 World Tour.
post #1765 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 07:54 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
He's India on his 'Letting the World Know What an Imbecile I Am' 2020 World Tour.
He probably pronounces the names better than you would!

A lot of those names aren't easy to pronounce.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #1766 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 10:24 AM
Poorly Educated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/audio-blo...023635538.html

Quote:
WASHINGTON Leaked audio of billionaire and 2020 Democratic contender Michael Bloomberg shows him calling the progressive left and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mas., "scary" while also suggesting that Sen. Mitt Romney, R-UT, would have been a better president than former President Barack Obama.
CNN released the audio Monday, saying it came from a Goldman Sachs event for at Yankee Stadium in 2016. In it, Bloomberg is heard saying "the left is rising. The progressive movement is just as scary. Elizabeth Warren on one side. And whoever you want to pick on the Republicans on the right side?" when asked about the rise of the far-right in Europe.

Bloomberg also said that he would use a "campaign platform" for the presidency to "defend the banks."
"You know how well that's gonna sell in this country," he said, adding that the people in the banking crowd are his "peeps."
Oh man... This circus just keeps getting better. I can't wait to watch little Mikey get his *** handed to him again at tonight's debate.
post #1767 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 10:42 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/audio-blo...023635538.html

Oh man... This circus just keeps getting better. I can't wait to watch little Mikey get his *** handed to him again at tonight's debate.
There's another debate tonight? I was going to chill, but I will have to hear it on the radio. Lizzie Warren is scary. If her jackets get any tighter....

Mitt Romney is as much of a turncoat as Bloomberg. The man flaked on us when Superstorm Sandy arrived. Where in the H was he that week before the 2012 election?!

History isn't going to look too kindly on Obama when the truth comes out. He was as bad as Carter and only got the second term because of his charisma. He destroyed his party.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #1768 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 10:51 AM
Poorly Educated

Quote:
There's another debate tonight?
Tonight on CBS.
post #1769 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 11:31 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Trump's donors are paying Bernie?

Can you outline this theory further so we can verify your claims? Sounds pretty far fetched. I'm assuming you have some credible links for this?

Anxiety is the worst
post #1770 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 11:43 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

Can you outline this theory further so we can verify your claims? Sounds pretty far fetched. I'm assuming you have some credible links for this?
The Russians are paying Bernie.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #1771 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 12:28 PM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:

The far right are now calling tax payers donors? You people keep flying further and further away from reality.
post #1772 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 12:54 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
The far right are now calling tax payers donors? You people keep flying further and further away from reality.
What?!
Um, no. The only people screaming about donors are Bernie and Lizzie. Pete Bootyjudge sold out for a wine party in Kalifornia. He has no support from the African-American community and the police.

You better check yo'self before you wreck yo'self!
Get your story straight. The Republican Party is going to make up for the money they don't have in actual votes.

Weinstein contributed to 'every' Democrat candidate, says Hillary Clinton

Clinton named John Kerry, Al Gore and former President Barack Obama

Former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton was asked Tuesday about donations she has received from now-convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein, to which she responded: he donated to “every” Democrat’s campaign.

Clinton was attending the Berlin International Film Festival for the screening of her new Hulu documentary, “Hillary,” when she was asked about Weinstein’s Monday conviction.

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, attends a news conference for the film 'Hillary' during the 70th International Film Festival Berlin, in Berlin, Germany, on Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020.

The 67-year-old disgraced movie mogul, who has also been a prominent Democratic fundraiser, was found guilty of third-degree rape and criminal sex act. He was acquitted of the most severe charges of predatory sexual assault, of which there were two counts, and forcible rape.

“Well, I think that the jury's verdict really speaks for itself,” she told the audience. “And it is obviously something that people have looked at and followed, because it was time for an accounting. And the jury clearly found that.''
Clinton was then asked about Weinstein’s contributions to her campaign for president and responded: “He contributed to every Democrat’s campaign.”

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and producer Harvey Weinstein attend the TIME 100 Gala, on April 24, 2012, in New York City. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images for TIME)

“He contributed to Barack Obama's campaign, and John Kerry's campaign and Al Gore's campaign and everybody's campaign.”
She continued: “I don't know whether that should chill anyone else from contributing to political campaigns, but it certainly should end the kind of behavior that he was just convicted for.''
Clinton’s four-hour documentary will be released on Hulu in March.
Federal Election Commission data shows Hillary Clinton and affiliated fundraising groups received at least $54,990.45 throughout her campaigns for Senate and president, from 1999 to 2016.

Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton on October 6, 2006, in New York City. (Photo by Patrick McMullan/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)

Gore does not appear to be received any donation money other than that which was donated to the Bill Clinton/Gore primary committee, FEC records show.
However, Weinstein donated more than $72,000 to former President Barack Obama and affiliated parties between 2011 and 2012, data shows.

Senator Obama, Harvey Weinstein, Senator Lautenberg and Senator Schumer

FEC records show Kerry received at least $28,500 between 2001 and 2004.
Trump was also asked about Weinstein on Tuesday during a press conference in India.
“I was never a fan of Harvey Weinstein,” Trump responded when asked about Weinstein’s Monday conviction.
Trump called the conviction a “great thing” and a “great victory” for women that “sends a very strong message” for the #MeToo movement against that kind of behavior toward women.
“The people who liked him were the Democrats,” Trump continued. "Michelle Obama loved him, loved him. Hillary Clinton loved him.”

Harvey Weinstein laughing behind Michelle Obama in this undated photo. (Getty)
The former Hollywood titan has also been known to show support for Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg, a former New York City Mayor.
Meanwhile, Weinstein was hospitalized late Monday, after complaining of symptoms including chest pains, Variety reported.

His spokesperson told Reuters he’ll be transferred to Rikers Island – one of the most notorious corrections complexes in the country – once “he no longer needs to be in a hospital.”

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #1773 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Trump nearly led us into WW3 last month (still no evidence to justify it)(and there never will be) and the only foreign policy talk allowed at the Dem debates was trash-talking countries like Cuba that don't trade in the US petro-dollar.

Nice. Cool country.
post #1774 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 06:39 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
I have no idea what the far right calls taxpayers. The donors I was referring to are campaign contributions that allow Bernie to fly in a private jet.

Which I mentioned earlier.

You seem frustrated with that.

Anxiety is the worst
post #1775 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 06:39 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
The Russians are paying Bernie.
I think the Cubans are paying Bernie

Anxiety is the worst
post #1776 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 07:18 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
I think the Cubans are paying Bernie
With what money
post #1777 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 07:40 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwsderf View Post
With what money
(was joking)

Anxiety is the worst
post #1778 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 07:43 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
(was joking)
I can see them getting the money from Russians. It circles back 🙂
post #1779 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 07:56 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwsderf View Post
I can see them getting tMehhe money from Russians. It circles back 🙂
Our politicians depend on donor money. Donors come from all over the world even though they aren't supposed to. Take the Clintons for example. Trump, Bernie, Liz, Biden (especially) have foreign contacts.

Donors funnel money through legit charities in the US so they can "legally" donate. Foreign nations have been for a long time funding all of our candidates. A sad reality.

Anxiety is the worst
post #1780 of 2280 (permalink) Old 02-26-2020, 08:11 AM
Poorly Educated

I'm moving to NYC. Mini-Mike has increased the life expectancy there all by himself. That man is truly a god.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page