Political Edition: Type What You're Thinking - Page 65 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1281 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-25-2019, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

60% of all wealth in America is inherited and every year that percentage quickly rises, and those people do not give one s*** about Job Creation™.

But sure...keep worshipping the myth of 'meritocracy', you know, 'bootstraps' and such.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1282 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-25-2019, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Trump is just a symptom, and getting rid of him is just getting rid of a symptom, there's a deeper problem that started way before Trump, Reagan, and Nixon, and it's a problem that Obama, Clinton, and JFK assisted in, it's imperialism, colonialism, global capitalism, and neoliberalism. F*** your party politics.
post #1283 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-26-2019, 06:18 PM
'functioning' psycho

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Politics came up yesterday inevitably. My dad started complaining about how 'Labour talk about how we need to get women into positions of power,' I wasn't really in the mood for UK politics (and never am with him we rehashed every possible argument in my teen years done with talking about his stupid political opinions.) so I brought up Obama, and me and my brother derailed him into American politics (thanks guys,) though it only worked temporarily before he was like 'I don't care about the US I only care about the UK.' 'Yeah well the US effects everyone indirectly due to the amount of power they have' 'deporting all our immigrants will solve that' Yeah deporting all our immigrants will solve American political issues.

Dad if you're going to be a racist ******* with an immigrant for a mother, don't be a stupid one.

Lucy's bitten
Neck is bleeding bad
The teeth have long departed
Yet the desire burns strong
On in desire for destruction
One on which she'll depend
One that ceases to deepen
Too near bitter end

Black through the mountains
She turns her loosening ring
Guardian angel sings
"I think you've lost your wings, but you're still yours
You're still yours, you're still yours"

post #1284 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired
2 kicked out of National Guard over white supremacist ties

With the trump administration making it easier for these white supremacists to join the US military, I hope we hear more stories like this one. Traitor trump is fine with white supremacists in the US military but the US military isn't.

TRE45ON

Mayor Pete, top choice for US vets- a sus ordenes mi teniente.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump
No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1285 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-29-2019, 12:05 PM
Viva La Raza!

Conservative terrorists warn of civil war if traitor trump loses the election. These is the same far right that's been whining about having a race war since the 1980s

TRE45ON

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1286 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 10:40 AM
'functioning' psycho

I hope Japan doesn't take in tons of foreigners to mask the problems with capitalism, that's what they did in Western countries and then use the immigrants as their shield.. ****ers.

Unfortunately despite low immigrant levels some people in Japan are already blaming immigrants.. That doesn't leave me with much hope that change is ever possible lol. But xenophobia gonna xenophobia I guess.

So we all know this is going to end with a bunch of people being killed again emphasis on the Jewish people due to overrepresentation, so next time may I advise killing the Bill Kristol's in advance, not doing all the same things again and not demonising the peasants, not demonising leftists? Probably more points but that will do for now. Third time will hopefully be the charm.

We can do this son

Lucy's bitten
Neck is bleeding bad
Too near bitter end

Guardian angel sings

post #1287 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 12:11 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I hope Japan doesn't take in tons of foreigners to mask the problems with capitalism, that's what they did in Western countries and then use the immigrants as their shield.. ****ers.

Unfortunately despite low immigrant levels some people in Japan are already blaming immigrants.. That doesn't leave me with much hope that change is ever possible lol. But xenophobia gonna xenophobia I guess.

So we all know this is going to end with a bunch of people being killed again emphasis on the Jewish people due to overrepresentation, so next time may I advise killing the Bill Kristol's in advance, not doing all the same things again and not demonising the peasants, not demonising leftists? Probably more points but that will do for now. Third time will hopefully be the charm.
They don't have much of a choice. They have a real population shortage. I'm sure I must have mentioned this before, there are some communities in Japan where there are no children being born. A shortage in population means a shortage in workers/output, and a shortage in taxpayers to hold up the social safety-nets. The xenophobes, unless they start breeding like rabbits--and paying for the medical bills out of their own pockets--will suffer if they get their way.

The way I see it, as long as the protectionist policies are woven in a useful way and Japanese culture is made attractive to adopt, there doesn't have to be a terrible chaos. Even when I lived there about 10 years ago, there were groups/gangs of xenophobes out there. I never heard of them ever being violent to the point of mass murders or shootings, but if I were Japanese and I had something to be upset about it would be the concentrated US military occupation all over Japan and Okinawa. Nothing says you're a servant more than a green beret riding about with a machine gun in his hand.

"I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday"
post #1288 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 12:49 PM
'functioning' psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micronian View Post
They don't have much of a choice. They have a real population shortage. I'm sure I must have mentioned this before, there are some communities in Japan where there are no children being born. A shortage in population means a shortage in workers/output, and a shortage in taxpayers to hold up the social safety-nets. The xenophobes, unless they start breeding like rabbits--and paying for the medical bills out of their own pockets--will suffer if they get their way.

The way I see it, as long as the protectionist policies are woven in a useful way and Japanese culture is made attractive to adopt, there doesn't have to be a terrible chaos. Even when I lived there about 10 years ago, there were groups/gangs of xenophobes out there. I never heard of them ever being violent to the point of mass murders or shootings, but if I were Japanese and I had something to be upset about it would be the concentrated US military occupation all over Japan and Okinawa. Nothing says you're a servant more than a green beret riding about with a machine gun in his hand.
Oh I know they have no choice, I think something like 40-50% of the native population (at least like 20-39 year olds or something like that,) aren't having sex now, and most aren't having children either it's an ongoing problem. Unfortunately it just creates a cycle where the native population drops out of society at increasing numbers and new people have to come in then rinse repeat. One thing I will say though is that the people dropping out are much less angry and aggressive (on average,) in Japan compared to in the West due to the collectivistic shame.

Lucy's bitten
Neck is bleeding bad
Too near bitter end

Guardian angel sings

post #1289 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 02:21 PM
alien monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
60% of all wealth in America is inherited and every year that percentage quickly rises, and those people do not give one s*** about Job Creation™.

But sure...keep worshipping the myth of 'meritocracy', you know, 'bootstraps' and such.

they really need job creation to keep people occupied and subdued.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #1290 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 03:55 PM
'functioning' psycho

Most of the worst UK horror stories start off with victims being raised in care homes. I don't know why anyone wouldn't be pro-choice or even encourage it as an alternative to putting a child into care.

Maybe care homes could be improved, but they haven't yet have they and the people who go through the care system are easy victims.

Lucy's bitten
Neck is bleeding bad
Too near bitter end

Guardian angel sings

post #1291 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-31-2019, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Nope. There's little to no evidence that Iran is orchestrating this. Trump is a man-child who's surrounded himself w/ warmongers. Republicans literally don't care about anything, but if they get us into a war w/ Iran they'll surely buy a 'Support The Troops' bumper sticker to feel all good and patriotic.

I'd just like to see some conclusive evidence before we go into war, for once.
post #1292 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-31-2019, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

^Also why is Trump going golfing right now while a 'Benghazi' is occurring on his watch? Surely Republicans will hold endless hearings, interview everyone involved, etc etc. Indeed.
post #1293 of 2118 (permalink) Old 12-31-2019, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #1294 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 07:30 AM
Viva La Raza!

Quote:
Outside his base, I doubt anyone believed him when he said he would bring the troops back.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1295 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 07:37 AM
Viva La Raza!

The homelessness population keeps increasing because housing keeps getting too expensive. It's like they didn't learn anything from the housing bubble burst.

TRE45ON

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident
post #1296 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
Outside his base, I doubt anyone believed him when he said he would bring the troops back.
Aside from the parents of the soldiers it doesn't seem like the Trump base actually cares about bringing the troops home, other than rhetoric I haven't seen much evidence.
post #1297 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

wow

post #1298 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
wow

bump
post #1299 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #1300 of 2118 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

A vid talking about the Bush-era neocons' plan to destroy the governments of 7 countries in 5 years.

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

We pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal, put illegal sanctions on them, and now we just assassinated one of their top military figures, but all the news outlets will frame us as the victims and them as the aggressors, and at this point after decades of doing this kind of s*** to other countries while claiming to be doing it in defense if you still believe that we're doing this in defense or as a preemptive measure or that this was necessary then you're a f***ing idiot. We've been wanting to go to war w/ Iran ever since they took their government back in 1979.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page