Political Edition: Type What You're Thinking - Page 41 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #801 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
It's down now, yes, but it was way up in the cooler months. You are catching this a bit late. It's been very hot in the South and north Mexico.
You should really look into why the earth is getting warmer because eventually that actually will lead to disastrous immigration patterns, but we're not quite there yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #802 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 11:32 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
You should really look into why the earth is getting warmer because eventually that actually will lead to disastrous immigration patterns, but we're not quite there yet.

What? Hotter at the equator? Stop the deforestation.
Warmer in the middle latitudes? 1936-1938 is still the benchmark. 1988 and 2012 weren't close.

There are more thermometers now than ever before taking readings, so data is more aligned.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #803 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
What? Hotter at the equator? Stop the deforestation.
Warmer in the middle latitudes? 1936-1938 is still the benchmark. 1988 and 2012 weren't close.

There are more thermometers now than ever before taking readings, so data is more aligned.
Keep in mind that Trump is campaigning right now, he kind of has been campaigning non-stop since 2015 but now he's officially doing and saying things specifically to get re-elected, and as usual a lot of the right-wing media and Trump are continuously repeating each other and feeding off of each other basically doing and saying whatever to make sure he's re-elected because it's good for all of them, and being overtly anti-immigration (to what used to be a shocking degree) is what got him elected, and is still his main go-to topic with his base, so expect right-wing media and Trump to keep escalating the immigration 'crisis' narrative, don't be naive and/or stupid enough to think that the narrative actually correlates with reality, it will keep escalating until he's re-elected or loses, either way it will keep escalating and the narrative will get even worse as we get closer to 2020, and I'm sure the months leading up to the actual election are going to be bat***t crazy regarding the immigration narrative, endless strings of caravans of dirty criminal immigrants infesting the country and trying to take your job and 'replace you', whatever it takes to get his base out to vote for him.

post #804 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 12:54 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Keep in mind that Trump is campaigning right now, he kind of has been campaigning non-stop since 2015 but now he's officially doing and saying things specifically to get re-elected, and as usual a lot of the right-wing media and Trump are continuously repeating each other and feeding off of each other basically doing and saying whatever to make sure he's re-elected because it's good for all of them, and being overtly anti-immigration (to what used to be a shocking degree) is what got him elected, and is still his main go-to topic with his base, so expect right-wing media and Trump to keep escalating the immigration 'crisis' narrative, don't be naive and/or stupid enough to think that the narrative actually correlates with reality, it will keep escalating until he's re-elected or loses, either way it will keep escalating and the narrative will get even worse as we get closer to 2020, and I'm sure the months leading up to the actual election are going to be bat***t crazy regarding the immigration narrative, endless strings of caravans of dirty criminal immigrants infesting the country and trying to take your job and 'replace you', whatever it takes to get his base out to vote for him.
He isn't "anti-immigration"; he is "anti-ILLEGAL immigration". He wants people who aren't going to feed off the Government the moment they become citizens. That's the way it is supposed to be.

There have been people flooding the borders; there are video news reports. It was overwhelmingly bad in the early part of this year until Trump told Mexico and Honduras to get their $#!7 together. If they didn't, he'd impose tariffs on stuff they'd try to send here. They listened. Obama couldn't even think of doing such a thing. The Democratic candidates want the border to be a Welcome mat for everyone and then get their vote as a thank you.

Limiting the inflow limits the employment issue,

.....and in my field, it makes no difference. It's a "global" company where the management can hire anywhere they please. It was the FIRST field to see outsourced jobs over 20 years ago.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #805 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 04:04 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Lurking
Fox news suspending Tucker? Fox news is not conservative? It's the "clown world" I'm telling you, a CLOWN WORLD! or hoax? Maybe everything is just a big hoax?

Honk honk

Imagine being a proud white supremacist and then getting told by your favorite TV personality that your life's work, the quest to save the white race, is just a hoax?

Tyranny is not being able to have your hair dyed
post #806 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 11:52 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
Fox news suspending Tucker? Fox news is not conservative? It's the "clown world" I'm telling you, a CLOWN WORLD! or hoax? Maybe everything is just a big hoax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LdDOfWSAU

Honk honk

Imagine being a proud white supremacist and then getting told by your favorite TV personality that your life's work, the quest to save the white race, is just a hoax?

Who's the blonde? Is she a white supremacist?
Tucker has people of all races on his show.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #807 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 12:29 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Who's the blonde? Is she a white supremacist?
Tucker has people of all races on his show.
That happy looking fellow, who had a rough weekend apparently, is a Norwegian called Philip Manshaus. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49318001

White supremacy = Getting your *** kicked by a 65 -year old Pakistani?

Tyranny is not being able to have your hair dyed
post #808 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 12:55 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
That happy looking fellow, who had a rough weekend apparently, is a Norwegian called Philip Manshaus. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49318001

White supremacy = Getting your *** kicked by a 65 -year old Pakistani?
Well, I guess first that you'd get me for misgendering. My unintended faux pas went unnoticed.....encouraging response from a European. I initially thought the picture was of a female abused by her "significant other".

Second, well yeah, you attack someone, prepare to be a victim of self-defense. The fool took the risk. Now, he's paying physically and legally minimum.

Tucker Carlson was talking about the United States, and you cited a Norwegian incident.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #809 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Here's why it's frustrating to see right-wingers still try to deny that certain right-wing figures are racist, as if someone is only racist unless they publicly admit that they are or something, most racist people will always try to leave enough room for plausible deniability in their words, they won't admit to anything, they'll just say they're pro-white people, they don't hate people from Latin America or Africa, they're just super proud of their European heritage and culture. This is all the same stuff I've heard my whole life growing up in the South.

Here's an interview with a Grand Wizard, that's the top rank of the KKK, explaining how he's not actually racist, using the same talking points that were used before him, same ones used today, and the same ones that racists will use in the future. And there are people on here who will actually point at these same statements when said by people like Carlson, Trump, any other racists, that leave room for plausible deniability (but not really) and say "See, that person isn't racist, he's just [insert excuse].

Btw that hard sarcasm by the host at the beginning is so good. lol
post #810 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

You ever notice how when corporate money started dominating politics in the US the quality of politicians tanked, like for the most part people who are in politics right now aren't trying to actually do anything except enrich themselves, we're run by a bunch of puppets and grifters, and 2020 will be a perfect example of that, when the DNC nominates Joe Biden the general election debates won't be about seeing who has the greatest ideas it's basically going to be about seeing who has the least brain damage between Biden and Trump.
post #811 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 09:57 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
You ever notice how when corporate money started dominating politics in the US the quality of politicians tanked, like for the most part people who are in politics right now aren't trying to actually do anything except enrich themselves, we're run by a bunch of puppets and grifters, and 2020 will be a perfect example of that, when the DNC nominates Joe Biden the general election debates won't be about seeing who has the greatest ideas it's basically going to be about seeing who has the least brain damage between Biden and Trump.
....they threw in the towel at the first debate when they all raised their hands about giving free insurance to illegal immigrants. From there, they have been mud-wrestling to get to the top.

Biden is being shielded from a lot, is protected by his wife, and he himself said he pursues truth over facts. Something is wrong when he said that he was VP during the Parkland shooting....Pence was VP at that time. He said Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated in the 1970s. It was April and June 1968 respectively.

Trump at least broke the mold. Part of his appeal was that he wasn't, and still isn't a politician.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #812 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Marxism is good actually. (No it doesn't require big government, government ownership, government planning, or government distribution you goddam idiot if your knowledge of Marx is from corporate owned media or news then of course they're bull****ting you, you're an adult, read a damn book!)
post #813 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 10:52 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Marxism is good actually. (No it doesn't require big government, government ownership, government planning, or government distribution you goddam idiot if your knowledge of Marx is from corporate owned media or news then of course they're bull****ting you, you're an adult, read a damn book!)

Who wants Government forcing everyone to be equal a la Communism?

You're telling me that as a person with a degree in Computer Science, I should be paid the same as someone with a degree in English? Doctors should be making more than me, they went to school longer than me.

We strive to succeed individually to contribute to society.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #814 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Who wants Government forcing everyone to be equal a la Communism?

You're telling me that as a person with a degree in Computer Science, I should be paid the same as someone with a degree in English? Doctors should be making more than me, they went to school longer than me.

post #815 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
You strive to succeed individually or you strive to contribute to society.
post #816 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

The only prominent anti-war voices these days are Code Pink and Tucker f***ing Carlson. How pathetic is the Democratic party when a paleocon like Carlson is doing a better job at protesting war?
post #817 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 04:55 PM
Elle Knight

Nothing. Yet I am having anxiety because somewhere in the subconscious something is bothering me.
post #818 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 05:03 PM
SAS Member

I will feel much better after Brexit happens.
post #819 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

more like..Tucker Snarlson amirite

post #820 of 2281 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 09:40 PM
Ban

Language: spanglish
I think it is so ****ed up that the united snakes can still sanction and put economic blockades on countries with the excuse of toppling governments they deem "undemocratic"
The whole logic of it is incredibly irrational and questions the intelligence of anyone that buys into it.
If a system or a government is such a failure wouldnt it be better to watch it fall on its own? Sanctions only hurt those who they claim to want to help.

The goal is clear, to make the poor so desperate by scarcity of essential products that they take lethal action against their "bad" leaders or dictators. When military interventions have become unpopular for faith in humanity's sake then sanctions have taken their place. Its implications and reasoning can be hidden in a more effective manner by those we call the press.

Reading about sanctions, embargos and blockades on countries the usa seems to want to change remind me we still live in a primitive age of empire and neo colonies. But where resistance cant even be squashed with sanctions or by european banks.

Self education makes great men
- Bruce Lee

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page