Impeach Now! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Yoink

Lightbulb

Impeach Now!

RICO, tax evasion, treason, fraud, obstruction, concentration camps, crimes against humanity...

What more do we need to stop the insanity?

Now they are attempting false flag attacks so they can start another war, this time in Iran.

And I always thought this would be
the land of milk and honey
Oh but I came to find out that it's
all hate and money
And there's a canopy of greed holding me down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 05:29 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Impeachment doesn't mean anything unless it goes to the senate and they vote in a 2/3 majority for presidential removal from office, which is very unlikely to happen. Impeachment does not mean removal from office. Johnson, Clinton, and Nixon were all impeached, but not of them were ever removed from office. Impeachment happens in the Whitehouse. Removal from office happens in the Senate.

I'm not even American and I think most Americans don't even know this.

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 11:41 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Lonely
^^^ I agree that most people think impeachment means immediate removal from office. I also think that even though there could be enough Republicans who deep down know that the Senate convicting Trump is the right thing to do, they are too chicken s*** to cast their vote against a Republican president.

Looking back at Bill Clinton being impeached for lying to a grand jury, that happened in his second term. It was irrelevant politically. With Trump, if the House impeached him now, that could very well hurt Trump in the next election. I think we're already at the point where a lot of liberal voters who didn't show up because they disliked Hillary Clinton, are sure as hell going to vote in 2020. Impeaching Trump now could also flip more Trump voters from 2016, who thought life would get so much better and their wallets fatter, and it has not happened for them. Citizens vote for "the other party" much easier than politicians will.

Another reason why I would support impeachment proceedings now, knowing it does not immediately remove Trump from office, is a two-part tweet this morning...

Quote:
A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can’t seem to figure out which is worse? The good.....

.....news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!
Not only is Trump continuing his dangerous "enemy of the people" s*** with the media, did he really throw it out there that he wants more than two terms? I would rather not get to the point of finding out. Any legal effort that can lead to removing him from office, or him losing the 2020 election, is a worthy effort.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 03:02 PM
SAS Member

It's not the first time he's blubbered about going beyond 2 terms. It boggles the mind what he's been getting away with with. Of course he should be impeached. The dems have been *****-footing around this issue too long.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 11:06 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seychelle View Post
It's not the first time he's blubbered about going beyond 2 terms. It boggles the mind what he's been getting away with with. Of course he should be impeached. The dems have been *****-footing around this issue too long.
Wow - guess what?! Obama did the "third term crap", too.

They ought to try and impeach - it'll make the Dems the biggest fools of Congress in a generation. All they have to do is creep on Pelosi - she's faltering already. She is a nervous wreck; she knows it will destroy what presence her party has in Congress as it is. She doesn't have the stamina to withstand the AOC/Tlaib/Omar radicalism - their constituents are regretting having voted them in.

Like @KILOBRAVO said, there has to be conclusive evidence (think Watergate break=in and tapes of President Nixon covering it up) for a charge form the House of Representatives to even be made......then it would go to the Senate for a 2/3 vote.

The Senate is Republican-majority. It would still require 2/3 majority: that is 67 out of 100 voting for removal.

President Richard Nixon would have been thrown out of office with all of the evidence present - there is NOTHING even remotely there with Trump, even with Obama's FISA trapping which was launched by a lie - whoever went to FISA may be in trouble for the lie. Anyway, Nixon resigned.

President Clinton issues were from being placed under oath regarding a sexual harassment case deposition. The House sent two charges to the Senate....with the Chief Justice William Rehnquist presiding, the Senate failed to get the 67 votes.

The only other President to be impeached was President Andrew Johnson (the one after Abraham Lincoln) for firing and replacing the Secretary of War after the Civil War ended. Eleven articles of impeachment were sent to the Senate in March, 1868. On the first charge, 35 Senators voted guilty, 19 voted innocent...one vote shy of the 2/3 majority. The same result happened on the second and third charge tow months later, and they ultimately gave up after that. The Secretary of War left and was replaced. At the time, we only had 27 states!

There is no backing from the Mueller report or the Stephanopoulos (Hillary aide!) interview. It's like charging a person for doing nothing illegal.

The Democrats will be worse off than their historic 1928 lows.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 04:30 PM
Revolution > Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Wow - guess what?! Obama did the "third term crap", too.

They ought to try and impeach - it'll make the Dems the biggest fools of Congress in a generation. All they have to do is creep on Pelosi - she's faltering already. She is a nervous wreck; she knows it will destroy what presence her party has in Congress as it is. She doesn't have the stamina to withstand the AOC/Tlaib/Omar radicalism - their constituents are regretting having voted them in.
Where do you even get this information? All 3 are extremely popular people in congress.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 04:51 PM
Flying Backwards

My Mood: Relaxed
What would be the point of impeaching him now at the end of his term? If they're going to do it they should probably wait and see if he even wins reelection. It would be insane to try to impeach him now.

Besides Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats. All they need to do is just sit back and let him be himself and look at their base and say "See? This is why you need to vote for us". Why would they want to ruin that now?

------------

In case of emergency, my husk can be used as a flotation device.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 05:39 PM
Revolution > Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
What would be the point of impeaching him now at the end of his term? If they're going to do it they should probably wait and see if he even wins reelection. It would be insane to try to impeach him now.

Besides Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats. All they need to do is just sit back and let him be himself and look at their base and say "See? This is why you need to vote for us". Why would they want to ruin that now?
And to the voter's detriment they're taking that lazy bullsh** approach and suppressing people who are actually offering something to vote for rather than just vote against.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 05:50 PM
Flying Backwards

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
And to the voter's detriment they're taking that lazy bullsh** approach and suppressing people who are actually offering something to vote for rather than just vote against.
Might actually be a smarter approach than spinning their tires more than they need to and making odd things happen.

------------

In case of emergency, my husk can be used as a flotation device.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:21 PM
Revolution > Resistance

Quote:
Might actually be a smarter approach than spinning their tires more than they need to and making odd things happen.
Most of these odd things have had majority support in the country over the last few years and gaining steam, sounds like they're no longer odd.

Also, did forcing the centrist on people work in 2016? Or in the House and Senate the last decade?
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 09:54 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Where do you even get this information? All 3 are extremely popular people in congress.
Says who? The MEDIA?

People from AOC's district were interviewed in their area on the street. They had no idea how bad she was.

Tlaib? She's from Dearborn, Michigan - an American No-Go Zone.
Omar? Minnesota - she is from another "No-Go" Zone.

They are driving their party off a cliff.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 09:55 PM
SAS Member

Quote:

Biden may not hold together that long, man. He likes to end sentences with "man" .

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 10:07 PM
Revolution > Resistance

Quote:
Says who? The MEDIA?

People from AOC's district were interviewed in their area on the street. They had no idea how bad she was.

Tlaib? She's from Dearborn, Michigan - an American No-Go Zone.
Omar? Minnesota - she is from another "No-Go" Zone.

They are driving their party off a cliff.
No I wouldn't exactly say the MSM has its finger on the pulse of the leftwing, least of all Fox. They're pretty much the 3 most popular people in congress as far as leftists and centrists are concerned, and the 18-45 crowd is now coming out to vote more than the 45+. But I guess rightwingers would know best about people on the left.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 08:30 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
No I wouldn't exactly say the MSM has its finger on the pulse of the leftwing, least of all Fox. They're pretty much the 3 most popular people in congress as far as leftists and centrists are concerned, and the 18-45 crowd is now coming out to vote more than the 45+. But I guess rightwingers would know best about people on the left.
That's the scary part. It shows how left-indoctrinated they really are. Fantasy. They have no idea what real life is yet.

The Democratic Party's "get 'em while they're young".

Yes, even I would have voted for Bill Clinton in 1996 for my first election (I wasn't old enough to vote in '92)......and to this day, I would have regretted it.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 12:49 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
That's the scary part. It shows how left-indoctrinated they really are. Fantasy. They have no idea what real life is yet.

The Democratic Party's "get 'em while they're young".

Yes, even I would have voted for Bill Clinton in 1996 for my first election (I wasn't old enough to vote in '92)......and to this day, I would have regretted it.
Nah what's scary is how much trump supporters are willing to let him get away with. The bar has never been this low. The fool needs to account for his treasonous and corrupt behavior.
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 01:02 PM
Permanently Banned

That Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, is almost as scary as Trump, yet he's beloved because he's good-looking. No one outside of Canada has heard of him, though - but that's what he deserves. Canada, like the US, is a very hateful and racist country at heart.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 01:03 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seychelle View Post
Nah what's scary is how much trump supporters are willing to let him get away with. The bar has never been this low. The fool needs to account for his treasonous and corrupt behavior.
What's treasonous? An ENEMY of Trump acknowledged there was no collusion or obstruction! He had the chance to do something and didn't! Barr and even youe fellow Democrats reiterated that Mueller shot himself in the foot afterward when he tried to fuel imaginary flames.

Giving an enemy loads of cash under the table?
Giving away arms to drug gang members?
Targeting domestic groups 503c status?
Saying an attack causing the death of an Ambassador was the result of a YouTube video?
Retrieving a known deserter for the release of five terrorists?
Selling 20% of our uranium out from under us?
Allowing ISIS to proliferate....calling it "ISIL" which is a direct insult to an ally, and "JV" and not lifting a finger to stop them?
Allowing us to keep our doctor with a socialized plan and putting a $400 tax on us if we don't conform to the plans?

All of the above happened during the Obama Administration.
Your President Obama and his cronies sold us out for prestige and a dollar.

I didn't even get to the 30,000 emails (some classified) or the fixing of a party's candidacy......or the Head Cops spying on a candidate.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 01:40 PM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
What's treasonous? An ENEMY of Trump acknowledged there was no collusion or obstruction! He had the chance to do something and didn't! Barr and even youe fellow Democrats reiterated that Mueller shot himself in the foot afterward when he tried to fuel imaginary flames.

Giving an enemy loads of cash under the table?
Giving away arms to drug gang members?
Targeting domestic groups 503c status?
Saying an attack causing the death of an Ambassador was the result of a YouTube video?
Retrieving a known deserter for the release of five terrorists?
Selling 20% of our uranium out from under us?
Allowing ISIS to proliferate....calling it "ISIL" which is a direct insult to an ally, and "JV" and not lifting a finger to stop them?
Allowing us to keep our doctor with a socialized plan and putting a $400 tax on us if we don't conform to the plans?

All of the above happened during the Obama Administration.
Your President Obama and his cronies sold us out for prestige and a dollar.

I didn't even get to the 30,000 emails (some classified) or the fixing of a party's candidacy......or the Head Cops spying on a candidate.
And there you have it. The traitorous far right would rather believe a commie like Putin, an enemy of the state, over our own law enforcement.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 04:37 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by SASsier1 View Post
That Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, is almost as scary as Trump, yet he's beloved because he's good-looking. No one outside of Canada has heard of him, though - but that's what he deserves. Canada, like the US, is a very hateful and racist country at heart.
Please tell me you realize that...

1. Trudeau has actually pissed off Canadians on both the left and right. He is far from beloved by anyone these days. One of my colleagues (who is very liberal) said to me today that Trudeau is shady because this week he banned single-use plastics (good for environment) and followed it up by approving the Trans Mountain project (oil pipeline = bad).
2. Canadians who hate Trudeau the most are conservative people, who if American, would be Trump voters. To say he's as scary as Trump is as crazy as some of the things Trump says. Trump and Trudeau are polar opposites.

Canada is also not the hateful country you claim it to be. Sure we have our pockets of racism, like all countries do, but we are not nearly as divided as the US is. The similarity is that a certain part of the country (Alberta mainly, similar to the deep south) and most rural communities are quite conservative while urban areas are typically liberal. That's where the similarities between Canada and the US end when it comes to racism. At least our current Prime Minister doesn't regard some of our historical figures, who literally committed genocide, as heroes. Trudeau acknowledges the terrible past that resulted from colonialism.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 04:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
And there you have it. The traitorous far right would rather believe a commie like Putin, an enemy of the state, over our own law enforcement.
I don't know what to tell you if you just presented to me was the conclusion you got.

So - I'll REITERATE so that it is clear that Trump is NOT the corrupt one.

It was MUELLER who had to take a cheap shot because despite nothing happening, he still wants Trump out of office for no reason. Mueller is a mess and the Justice Department knows it. As biased as his @$$ was with all DEMOCRATS investigating, they couldn't do anything so they decided to chastise him.

President Trump didn't give any enemy of us a dime....other than the UN that is anti-Semitic.

If I have to continue to spell it out......the items below are clearly un-American, but it figures only the first sentence is read.

Obama's cash to Iran for a deal that they ended up breaking anyway.

Eric Holder's Fast and Furious guns to carteles Mexicanos de drogas. Brian Terry was killed (a Border Patrol agent).

IRS/Lois Lerner - targeting Conservative groups.....the Cincinnati office being one of them.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens....BENGHAZI - Hillary asleep at the wheel or with someone other than her husband.

The deserter....BOWE BERGDAHL. At least two of the five released terrorists are out having their way in al-Qaedaland.

20% Uranium? HILLARY CLINTON......and HUNTER BIDEN may not have been far behind in similar deals.

ISIS? That's OBAMA. Pro-Muslim to the point he might as well have called them freedom fighters.

The socialist plan - OBAMACARE. A failure from launch.

......and people want to attribute the economy to someone who did his damnedest to squelch it for EIGHT YEARS?!

NONE of the current candidates would have been able to revive the economy the way Trump has......they would have kept the pressure cooker on and robs us blind doing it.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page