I fear Trump will get another term due to Democratic Disunity - Page 5 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #81 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 10:42 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIncymon View Post
Yea.....it may seem that way but that gives them the advantage of more easily rallying behind ONE candidate than the democrats.

Especially with Bernie Sanders. I'm just afraid that he splits the vote sideways giving Trump an easy victory.
The Dem party having dozens of candidates isn't something that just happened by itself, the establishment is working specifically against Bernie (and Tulsi Gabbard). The DNC, DCCC, Third Way, etc are working hard to suppress Bernie and other candidates like him. Tom Perez since early 2017 has done a ton against Bernie, purged Bernie supporters from the DNC, setting rules in place that will make it harder for Bernie to get the nom. Even just a couple months ago it was discovered that there are 'Stop Bernie' meetings going on w/ Pelosi, Perez, lobbyists, etc including people who are now prez candidates like Pete Buttigieg.

**There are dozens of candidates from states all across the country because the DNC is making sure there are enough candidates to syphon delegates away from Bernie keeping him from getting over 50% in the first round which will push it to a second vote where the DNC say they will then implement the superdelegates, and we saw in 2016 what happens when corporate superdelegates get to decide.

Not only all that but the MSM is back at it again with their Bernie Blackout, also polls are being skewed in favor of Biden and against Bernie (polling very few 18-40 and a lot of 50+ also only surveying ppl w/ landlines, etc)

Bernie has millions of official volunteers, he's breaking small dollar donation records, top candidates are shamelessly adopting his policy platform and strategies, he has a massive infrastructure made up of millions of supporters who organize at the drop of a hat for whatever is needed, etc etc etc etc.

Bernie could end up splitting the vote, that's what happens in democracy, the question is will the Democratic establishment again suppress Bernie and boost a sh**ty corporate candidate like Biden/Harris/Buttigieg/Booker who all definitely will lose to Trump, or will they actually back the natural frontrunner and have a good chance at winning.

(spoiler: They won't back Bernie/Tulsi and absolutely will force some centrist into the nomination and Trump will win)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 10:54 AM
SAS Member

The open secret of the Democratic party:

The Democratic establishment would rather lose with a corporate centrist than win with a non-corporate progressive.

Top 3 priorities in order:

1. Make sure their corporate donors get what they want.
2. Surppress non-corporate progressives.
3. Win an election (win or lose, everyone still gets paid)
post #83 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:20 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOne View Post
after last time, i honestly don't know what to think will happen because i was so certain we wouldnt possibly elect a tv personality with no political background to be president of the united states
....like Obama?

He didn't even have any business sense.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

post #84 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:21 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
The open secret of the Democratic party:

The Democratic establishment would rather lose with a corporate centrist than win with a non-corporate progressive.

Top 3 priorities in order:

1. Make sure their corporate donors get what they want.
2. Surppress non-corporate progressives.
3. Win an election (win or lose, everyone still gets paid)
It'll be interesting to see who the DNC fixes, I mean "doctors", I mean "prepares" the candidacy this time.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #85 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:25 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Bernie could end up splitting the vote, that's what happens in democracy, the question is will the Democratic establishment again suppress Bernie and boost a sh**ty corporate candidate like Biden/Harris/Buttigieg/Booker who all definitely will lose to Trump, or will they actually back the natural frontrunner and have a good chance at winning.

(spoiler: They won't back Bernie/Tulsi and absolutely will force some centrist into the nomination and Trump will win)

Given how Buttigieg turned South Bend, Indiana into a miniature San Francisco, I don't think he'll go very far.....tent cities underneath railroad overpasses in downtown areas, crime through the roof, education a complete debacle. The only area in South Bend that is thriving is Notre Dame. It should be a lot better off than it is.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #86 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Poorly tuned

My Mood: Relaxed
Honestly, at this point if the Democrats can't put forth someone who runs circles around Trump, I have to think that they're done. It seems like a gerbil could win an election against Trump.

/WYSD
post #87 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 04:21 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
It'll be interesting to see who the DNC fixes, I mean "doctors", I mean "prepares" the candidacy this time.
Their preference seems to be either Biden or Kamala, but they aren't doing that great, Biden is up in the polls but he has no where to go but down, he's offering nothing except "Hey remember Obama? I was his VP!" They might end up going with Warren, she's shown multiple times in the past that she'll compromise and fall in line with the establishment.
post #88 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 06:54 PM
I'm Not Perfect

Language: English
My Mood: Flirty
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIncymon View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2jWShxFp_g

As I listen to the ridiculous overblown controversy about Joe Biden I can't help but shake my fist in frustration....this is exactly how Trump won the last election.

LGBT against heterosexuals; latinos against blacks; blacks against whites and more recently....MeToo against ...every male candidate !!

Mark my words...by the time the in-fighting is done...Democrats will be left with the weakest candidate and Trump will walk all over him/her again.

We have a sitting president who has made jokes about grabbing women by the genitals...made various unapologetic sexist statement...and been caught on tape various times doing/saying sexist things...he has even said he could shoot someone on camera and people would still vote for him

Yet we keep hearing potential democrat candidates being debased for the silliest of allegations ...that pale in comparism to some of the things Trump does in one week.

Also....why is Trump the only politician who seems to be immune to this sort of scandal ???

Just last month I saw 2 other male democrats being forced to step down for some sort of sexual allegation.
I wouldn't mind another trump term. Man has done more in his first term than Obama did in two. Tired of the left dividing us and every step of the way they've tried to smear Trump's campaign.

It's old and people are done with the lies and abuse tactics. They called him racist, sexist, mentally ill. No respect at all for the president and that's a shame and that shows Americans problems more than anything else.

I think the democrat party and the left in general just has a victim complex. Anything and everything they perceive is against them and anything else other then their beliefs should be silenced, ridiculed and condemned.

Americans are tired of that and the SJWs that follow it. At least Trump is honest about what he says and does and whether you like him or not he's a real one.

Live Fast, Die Fast; Don't Worry 'Bout the Crash - G.G. Allin
post #89 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:36 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Their preference seems to be either Biden or Kamala, but they aren't doing that great, Biden is up in the polls but he has no where to go but down, he's offering nothing except "Hey remember Obama? I was his VP!" They might end up going with Warren, she's shown multiple times in the past that she'll compromise and fall in line with the establishment.

The establishment is the scary part - it's split. I can't imagine seeing her in the same black shirt and colored jackets that appear too small - like a mini-Hillary half-pantsuit.

Biden changing his views so quickly is a bad sign. Even Bill Maher stated on Chris Cuomo's show that people need to stop picking on him if he is the only one to beat Trump.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #90 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 01:35 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
The establishment is the scary part - it's split. I can't imagine seeing her in the same black shirt and colored jackets that appear too small - like a mini-Hillary half-pantsuit.

Biden changing his views so quickly is a bad sign. Even Bill Maher stated on Chris Cuomo's show that people need to stop picking on him if he is the only one to beat Trump.
Bill Maher is as much an out-of-touch centrist corporate shill as Cuomo so I'm not surprised they both want Biden to win.
post #91 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad

Why do democrats hate bernie sanders ??

Quote:
The Dem party having dozens of candidates isn't something that just happened by itself, the establishment is working specifically against Bernie (and Tulsi Gabbard). The DNC, DCCC, Third Way, etc are working hard to suppress Bernie and other candidates like him. Tom Perez since early 2017 has done a ton against Bernie, purged Bernie supporters from the DNC, setting rules in place that will make it harder for Bernie to get the nom. Even just a couple months ago it was discovered that there are 'Stop Bernie' meetings going on w/ Pelosi, Perez, lobbyists, etc including people who are now prez candidates like Pete Buttigieg.

**There are dozens of candidates from states all across the country because the DNC is making sure there are enough candidates to syphon delegates away from Bernie keeping him from getting over 50% in the first round which will push it to a second vote where the DNC say they will then implement the superdelegates, and we saw in 2016 what happens when corporate superdelegates get to decide.

Not only all that but the MSM is back at it again with their Bernie Blackout, also polls are being skewed in favor of Biden and against Bernie (polling very few 18-40 and a lot of 50+ also only surveying ppl w/ landlines, etc)

Bernie has millions of official volunteers, he's breaking small dollar donation records, top candidates are shamelessly adopting his policy platform and strategies, he has a massive infrastructure made up of millions of supporters who organize at the drop of a hat for whatever is needed, etc etc etc etc.

I try to follow the US news but I still don't know everything. I am aware that there is the sentiment that the Democrat bigwigs surpressed Bernie Sanders. For some reason the Major players in the Democratic party seem to HATE Bernie Sanders...I never quite understood this.

I mean I remember watching the first campaign b4 Trump won and I always found it strange how little Media coverage he got...even by the most liberal of TV networks.

He is on the left, he has a huge and VERY LOYAL voter base (I still believe that the loyalty of Sanders voter-base is what won Trump the election). Why is this a problem ??? If his fanbase is so loyal why not give him the candidacy ??

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page