Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f338/)
-   -   Hard hitting questions... (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f338/hard-hitting-questions-2224111/)

Toad Licker 06-04-2019 08:37 AM

Hard hitting questions...

That you would ask the republican and democrat 2020 party nominees, if you could. (My meaning being, is a question(s) that you would ask both nominees, not of just one party or the other.)

Your party owns half of a 22 trillion dollar debt, what do you intend on doing about this debt once you are in office?

crimeclub 06-04-2019 08:57 AM

Will you refuse corporate pac money and lobbyist bundlers and commit to a people-funded campaign?

Ape in space 06-04-2019 09:57 AM

I would constantly bring up their corruption, like "Why do you refuse to support Medicare for All? Is it because of the $___ you were paid by insurance lobbyists and pharmaceutical companies? Why are you running pretending to be a liberal when your campaign donations show that you're a giant corporate shill?" And so on.

VIncymon 06-10-2019 09:40 AM

If you do not support the idea of the Wall on the Southern boarder...what BETTER alternatives do you have to bring some real control to the southern boarder ?

How do you plan on regulating marijuana so that it is not abused ?

How do you plan on challenging the NRA so that meaningful measures can be taken to curb our spate of random shootings in public arenas (school shootings, mall shootings etc).

Since, admittedly the economy isn't doing too bad under Trump, how would you improve upon it ?

crimeclub 06-10-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIncymon (Post 1093738659)
If you do not support the idea of the Wall on the Southern boarder...what BETTER alternatives do you have to bring some real control to the southern boarder ?

How do you plan on regulating marijuana so that it is not abused ?

How do you plan on challenging the NRA so that meaningful measures can be taken to curb our spate of random shootings in public arenas (school shootings, mall shootings etc).

Since, admittedly the economy isn't doing too bad under Trump, how would you improve upon it ?

...huh? are you talking about the US economy in that sentence?

VIncymon 06-12-2019 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimeclub (Post 1093738961)
...huh? are you talking about the US economy in that sentence?

Well, that's what I hear from the news. The Republican stations always praise Trump for how well he is doing on Economy. He himself always says it is his strongest point....and the more liberal stations...don't criticize him much on it.

Yes there is the trade war with China...but its been a while since I have heard the media actual say that the economy is doing bad.

Persephone The Dread 06-12-2019 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIncymon (Post 1093740179)
Well, that's what I hear from the news. The Republican stations always praise Trump for how well he is doing on Economy. He himself always says it is his strongest point....and the more liberal stations...don't criticize him much on it.

Yes there is the trade war with China...but its been a while since I have heard the media actual say that the economy is doing bad.

Liberal news outlets are also capitalists. You're not going to see much criticism on the economy come from mainstream media. You're just going to hear stories about sexual misconduct, drugs, abortion, and other topics relating to sexuality and bodily autonomy.

Hank Scorpio 06-12-2019 05:21 AM

Have you read the constitution?

WillYouStopDave 06-12-2019 05:51 AM

To ask someone a question contains within it the notion that you'll believe their answers. To ask a professional liar a question is an exercise in futility. Even if you weed out the most obvious liars, you're really just trying to find the best liar. :lol

twitchy666 06-12-2019 06:57 AM

you

Daunting

sabbath9 06-12-2019 09:26 AM

Should football, boxing, MMA, etc. be more regulated because of all the life threatening injuries caused by current conditions?

Even soccer has potential for head injuries, should helmets be mandatory?

crimeclub 06-12-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave (Post 1093740269)
To ask someone a question contains within it the notion that you'll believe their answers. To ask a professional liar a question is an exercise in futility. Even if you weed out the most obvious liars, you're really just trying to find the best liar. :lol

I'd be asking my question while sharpening a guillotine blade.

RelinquishedHell 06-12-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimeclub (Post 1093740433)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave (Post 1093740269)
To ask someone a question contains within it the notion that you'll believe their answers. To ask a professional liar a question is an exercise in futility. Even if you weed out the most obvious liars, you're really just trying to find the best liar. :-)

I'd be asking my question while sharpening a guillotine blade.

Why bother sharpening it? I say let it get rusty and dull and dip it in molten salt prior to use.

crimeclub 06-12-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RelinquishedHell (Post 1093741011)
Why bother sharpening it? I say let it get rusty and dull and dip it in molten salt prior to use.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b725...itemid=5292336

sabbath9 06-13-2019 06:49 AM