Appeals court upholds block on deplorable donald's Moslem ban citing intolerance - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Resist

My Mood: Tired
Thumbs up

Appeals court upholds block on deplorable donald's Moslem ban citing intolerance

Fantastic news. Deplorable donald's illegal Moslem ban has discriminated many Americans. There is no reason to have something like this in a country with diverse citizens. We must continue to fight the Trumpocalypse.

Resist.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-ban/22109636/

Quote:
The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld on Thursday a nationwide preliminary injunction on President Donald Trump's travel ban.

A majority of judges on the appeals court in a 10-3 decision said they were "unconvinced" the travel order had more to do with national security concerns than a "Muslim ban."

The decision, written by Chief Judge Roger Gregory, described Trump's executive order in forceful terms, saying it uses "vague words of national security, but in context drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination."

"Congress granted the president broad power to deny entry to aliens, but that power is not absolute," the published decision stated. "It cannot go unchecked when, as here, the president wields it through an executive edict that stands to cause irreparable harm to individuals across this nation."

Trump's March 6 travel ban targets six Muslim-majority nations -- Libya, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. The order barred people from those countries for 90 days.

The case is likely to reach the Supreme Court.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 02:44 PM
SAS Member

Wow Trump just keeps losing. Can't pass any bills. Can't win any court decisions.

Where is all the winning he promised?

Beneficiary of 52 infractions and 5 warnings.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 04:19 PM
SASsy

Language: King's English
My Mood: Brooding
They'd uphold this ban if Clinton or Barry O. issued it.

It's 100% Constitutional...but they are not.

------------------------------------

ACLU Lawyer Admits Trump’s Travel Ban ‘Could Be Constitutional’ If Enacted By Clinton

"If a different candidate had won ..."

http://www.westernjournalism.com/acl...ed-by-clinton/

"We need a healthy economy and we shouldn't be embarrassed about our system. If you want to look at a system that is non-capitalistic, just take a look at what was perhaps the wealthiest country in the world and today people are starving to death. It's called Venezuela."

- Michael Bloomberg

--------------

“The media everywhere is mostly liberal.”

- Former CBS News Reporter Lara Logan

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 04:56 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletis View Post

ACLU Lawyer Admits Trump’s Travel Ban ‘Could Be Constitutional’ If Enacted By Clinton

Do you need a safe space to deal with Trump's 6th rejection for Federal Court?

Beneficiary of 52 infractions and 5 warnings.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletis View Post

I see conservative rags only gave you a small transcript of the actual argument because they know how to manipulate you. Here is the entire recording.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 07:13 AM
Dispensable.

Fantastic news. It was never a Muslim ban...

And nice sentences bro: "Deplorable donald's illegal Moslem? ban has discriminated many Americans."

has discriminated many Americans? hmmm ok then

Now, If and when the notion of thy marital conflict presents itself amid discussion, I shall acknowledge and exude multitudes of sympathy from within. For as long as you shall encounter aforesaid botheration, I am your biological father.

In the spirit of remaining candid and forthright, personal grievances of mine rein ad infinitum. Per contra, interpersonal differences between female companionship and I, of irreconcilable ilk, do not appear to be among such aforementioned affliction. - Jay Z
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 07:33 AM
Hand Solo

Language: Wookiee
They still consider it a win because it gives them an excuse to whine about something. When they say stuff like "It would have passed if Hillary or Obama had done it!" they feel vindicated. They don't ever stop to think that those people never would have tried. But that's the thing, they don't think. That's why they can support someone like this based only on the incoherent ramblings of Alex Jones.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page