AOC Fan Club - Page 7 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #121 of 160 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 08:54 AM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
That bit about Medicare, I thought it was implemented by FDR as part of SSN retirement?

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 160 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
Yoink

Quote:
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...oed-on-Twitter

Liz Cheney calls Rep. Ocasio-Cortez anti-Semitic, gets historically ratioed on Twitter

Recommend 351

327 Comments 253 New

PUBLISHED TO

TAGS

Conditions and policies at the U.S. southern border have led many activists to compare what is going on with ICE detention centers with concentration camps built in Germany in the early 1930s. It does not take much understanding of history to realize that the parallels are there. In discussions of the Holocaust, which included the murder of 6 million European Jews, the term “concentration camp” is often used synonymously with the term “extermination camp.” If you believe that a concentration camp and an extermination or death camp are one and the same, then comparing anything to a concentration camp can be taken as a reference to the slaughter of millions of Jews. Comparing detention centers in Texas to extermination camps in Poland, of course, would be inaccurate, and disrespectful to the memory of the people who were murdered in the Holocaust.

It is on this basis, the synonymous use of the two terms, that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now being attacked for a video she posted in which she says that the United States, under Trump and his DHS forces, is running concentration camps. Very quickly, Rep. Liz Cheney, best known for being proof that demons can have children, responded.
Please @AOC do us all a favor and spend just a few minutes learning some actual history. 6 million Jews were exterminated in the Holocaust. You demean their memory and disgrace yourself with comments like this. https://t.co/NX5KPPb2Hl
— Liz Cheney (@Liz_Cheney) June 18, 2019
Fox News, always very protective of Jewish people, except when wooing its anti-Semitic viewership, also got involved.
Fox anchor Bill Hemmer freaks out on @AOC for comparing ICE conditions to concentration camps: Ă˘Â€ÂœDoes she not owe every Jew on this planet an apology?” pic.twitter.com/CtRyZuHOAZ
— courtney hagle (@CourtneyHagle) June 18, 2019
Attacking progressive women of color for being anti-Israel (and therefore, supposedly, anti-Semitic) is one of the ways that right-wing entities try to create divisions among liberal and progressive people in our country. Examples of how reckless a tactic this kind of hate-baiting is can be seen in the rise in death threats against Rep. Ilhan Omar, after Donald Trump began repeating that Omar was anti-Jewish and wanted to overthrow the United States government by protecting Muslim terrorists. Trump was crawling through a schism he thought he perceived in the Democratic Party over Omar’s statements concerning the very conservative Israeli government lobby in Washington. Omar’s use of the term “foreign power” was triggering to many, but her statements seemed very clearly related to specific politicians’ interests in Israel, and not a declaration against Jewish people in their entirety.

Many people forget that the Japanese American internment camps that disgraced our country during World War II were concentration camps. Rep. Ocasio-Cortez knows that they were.
This administration has established concentration camps on the southern border of the United States for immigrants, where they are being brutalized with dehumanizing conditions and dying.

This is not hyperbole. It is the conclusion of expert analysis ⬇️https://t.co/2dWHxb7UuL
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) June 18, 2019
Liz Cheney and the Republican Party continue to call people anti-Semites while courting literal neo-Nazis. But Cheney’s attempts at throwing a giant rock from inside her glass house did not go over well with the public, and the ratio against her tweet was pretty epic.
Please do yourself a favor and learn about what your father did to Iraq before commenting on Genocide #SelfAwareness
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) June 18, 2019
That’s a fact.
Your dad is a war criminal, shut up literally forever.
— Mass for Shut-ins (podcast) (@gin_and_tacos) June 18, 2019
Yes.
Here's some actual history for you:

During World War II, the Japanese American internees at Heart Mountain -- in your state of Wyoming -- called that a "concentration camp" as well. https://t.co/IWqnCJKojuhttps://t.co/j4FaPreyaKhttps://t.co/xu2sqlbwPJhttps://t.co/yFgcp96f6l pic.twitter.com/aNnLD7NHDX
— Kevin M. Kruse (@KevinMKruse) June 18, 2019
Touch of history for you. And some more.
Hi! Jewish historian here. The history of concentration camps is actually not the same as the history of Nazi death camps and includes the use of camps on native populations in places like ... Minnesota. Also South Africa during the Boer war. I.e. https://t.co/FmrFkpMgUy
— David M. Perry (@Lollardfish) June 18, 2019
To be fair, the Cheney family are huge experts on human rights violations ...
— Yi-Long (@YikeYuke) June 18, 2019
This.
If I were the daughter of a man who lied to start a war for his own gain that annihilated 1/2 million humans, Id keep my head down & mouth shut. Your head is up your *** while you mouth off with stunning, indefensible ignorance. Way to not have learned a damn thing, #LizCheney
— Nancy Lee Grahn (@NancyLeeGrahn) June 18, 2019
I have to agree.
Hi, history podcast here. Turns out the Jewish people were put into camps before they started to be killed. Starting in 1933. They are called Ă˘Â€Âœconcentration camps” because one kind of people are placed in them.

Maybe read a basic history book about it. And, I mean, very basic.
— The Dollop (@thedollop) June 18, 2019
There are so many more. But I’ll leave it with this.
Just read about someone who was there. https://t.co/PWn6lWgHTK
— Kelly Holderman (@gawpee7) June 18, 2019
Liz Cheney, you are a failure of a person.

And I always thought this would be
the land of milk and honey
Oh but I came to find out that it's
all hate and money
And there's a canopy of greed holding me down.
post #123 of 160 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 07:49 PM
Revolution > Resistance

A common occurrence I see happening in the last year regarding the right-wings love affair w/ hating AOC is she says something that unintentionally triggers them, and then experts on the subject show up confirming what she says...and then the right continues denying it. Scientists, economists, and now historians.

That's why it's so damn easy for right-wing media that caters to Republicans to make absurd and baseless claims about the left, it doesn't need to be based in reality it just has to 'own the libs'.

post #124 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 10:29 AM
Resist

America's heroine doing what she does best, putting ignorant GOPers in their place:

Quote:
As always, I‘m proud of my work in restaurants.

I also worked for Sen. Ted Kennedy, piloted literacy projects in the South Bronx, studied Development Economics in W Africa, served as an Educational Director & won international science competitions before I ran for office, too.

Working people that GOP dismiss as “just a waitress/cook/etc” contain multitudes, & are just as capable & intelligent as anyone.

Classism - judging someone’s character by their income - is disappointing to see from them.

What is so appalling to GOP about having an honest job?
The hilarity being that the GOP push their constituents to get low education careers and here they are making fun of them for having those jobs.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #125 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 10:31 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
America's heroine doing what she does best, putting ignorant GOPers in their place:
The hilarity being that the GOP push their constituents to get low education careers and here they are making fun of them for having those jobs.
She said that we are running concentration camps at the border. It was Obama who had kidz in cages.

She has NO idea what is going on. I'd love to know where she got her viewpoints. Nancy doesn't know what to do with her; she's helping to destroy the party.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #126 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
She said that we are running concentration camps at the border. It was Obama who had kidz in cages.

She has NO idea what is going on. I'd love to know where she got her viewpoints. Nancy doesn't know what to do with her; she's helping to destroy the party.
OK let's see some citations to prove this is factual.

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #127 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 10:56 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
OK let's see some citations to prove this is factual.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...re-obamas-idea

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-b...ama-ice-chief/

https://apnews.com/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #128 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Yoink

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-...agents-1446918

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Outraged by Border Agents Posting Sexist, Xenophobic Threats Ahead of Border Visit

By Jason Le Miere On 7/1/19 at 1:14 PM EDT

Quote:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has hit out at U.S. Border Patrol Agents after a report that several of them had made xenophobic and sexist threats against her on a secret Facebook group ahead of her visit to a migrant detention center in Texas on Monday.

The group, reported on by ProPublica Monday, features 9,500 current or former Border Patrol agents. In multiple posts published by ProPublica, agents made light of the deaths of migrants and posted offensive comments and memes about Ocasio-Cortez and fellow Hispanic Caucus member, Representative Veronica Escobar.

"This just broke: a secret Facebook group of 9,500 CBP officers discussed making a GoFundMe for officers to harm myself & Rep. Escobar during our visit to CBP facilities & mocked migrant deaths," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "This isn't about 'a few bad eggs.' This is a violent culture."

In a separate tweet, she added: "9,500 CBP officers sharing memes about dead migrants and discussing violence and sexual misconduct towards members of Congress. How on earth can CBP's culture be trusted to care for refugees humanely?

"PS I have no plans to change my itinerary & will visit the CBP station today."

This just broke: a secret Facebook group of 9,500 CBP officers discussed making a GoFundMe for officers to harm myself & Rep. Escobar during our visit to CBP facilities & mocked migrant deaths.

This isn’t about “a few bad eggs.” This is a violent culture. https://t.co/SkFwThHElx
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 1, 2019
Among the posts was one calling on fellow members to start a go fund me for one CTX agent brave enough to throw a 10-15 burrito at one of these *****es. Who ever [sic] does it takes the pot of $$$" The Facebook group is named "10-15" in reference to the Border Patrol code for "aliens in custody."

Another group member shared a photo illustration of Ocasio-Cortez, who has been a frequent target of Republican attacks since becoming the youngest congresswoman in history earlier this year, being forced to perform oral sex on President Donald Trump. The photo was accompanied by the text: "That's right *****es. The masses have spoken and today democracy won."

A staffer for Escobar told ProPublica the posts "vile and sexist," adding that "the comments made by Border Patrol agents towards immigrants, especially those that have lost their lives, are disgusting and show a complete disregard for human life and dignity."

Other posts mocked migrants who had died, including responding "Oh well," to a news report of a 16-year-old dying in Border Patrol custody. Another questioned whether a widely shared photograph of a father and his young daughter face down in the Rio Grande after dying trying to cross into the United States was fake.

"OK, I'm gonna go ahead and ask......have ya'll ever seen floaters this clean. I'm not trying to be an ***** but I HAVE NEVER SEEN FLOATERS LIKE THIS," the person wrote. "Could this be another edited photo. We've all seen the dems and liberal parties do some pretty sick things..."

Ocasio-Cortez's visit to a detention center in El Paso, Texas, comes after reports of migrants at the facility being kept in deplorable conditions without even basic amenities. A Trump administration lawyer recently argued in court that it was not necessary to provide migrant children with soap or toothpaste.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) speaks during a hearing before the House Oversight and Reform Committee June 26, 2019, on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. Alex Wong/Getty

In a statement after the story was published, Border PAtrol Chief Carla Provost called the posts "completely inappropriate."

"These posts are completely inappropriate and contrary to the honor and integrity I see—and expect—from our agents day in and day out. Any employees found to have violated our standards of conduct will be held accountable," she said in a statement in which Border Patrol said it had informed the DHS Office of the Inspector General and started an investigation.

Today, CBP was made aware of disturbing social media activity hosted on a private Facebook group that may include a number of CBP employees. CBP immediately informed DHS Office of the Inspector General and initiated an investigation. Full statement: https://t.co/JdPNcZz36S pic.twitter.com/9f7BgKKrgU
— CBP (@CBP) July 1, 2019
In response to what he described as "appalling behavior," Democratic Representative Dean Phillips said the Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Kevin McAleenan should also appear before Congress.

Appalling behavior by a number of CBP employees. In addition to the OIG investigation, Commissioner McAleenan @CBP_McAleenan should appear in front of Congress and immediately be held to account. Oversight is our responsibility and we must be relentless in its application. https://t.co/ozvHQVXS76
— Rep. Dean Phillips (@RepDeanPhillips) July 1, 2019
Update: This story was updated to include a statement from Border Patrol and a tweet from Representative Dean Phillips.

all hate and money
post #129 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Yoink

all hate and money
post #130 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 11:00 PM
SAS Member

Yeah, a "secret" Fakebook group. It was probably funded by the Tlaib-Omar Coalition.

If they had made posts like that, then they should be removed.

However, Miss AOC needs to be held accountable for her "Concentration Camp" remark, too. It is not true and does not foster civility.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #131 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Yoink

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ocasi...b03d61164025ce

Quote:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Migrant Women Told To Drink Out Of Toilets At CBP Facility

Democratic lawmakers described “appalling” conditions at a migrant detention center they visited in Texas at the U.S.-Mexico border.

By Sarah Ruiz-Grossman

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said that migrant women at a Customs and Border Patrol facility in Texas were held in cells without water and told by officers to drink out of the toilet.

“This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Monday, after her visit to a CBP detention facility in El Paso, Texas. She was part of a delegation of more than a dozen Democratic members of Congress visiting facilities where migrants are held at the border.

“What we saw was appalling and disgusting,” Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) said in a video on Twitter after the visit to the El Paso border patrol station. She echoed Ocasio-Cortez’s account that women detainees said they didn’t have running water, and one said an agent told her to drink from a toilet if she wanted water.

Ocasio-Cortez said she “forced” herself into a cell with migrant women, where one told her officers were waging “psychological warfare” against them by waking them at odd hours and calling them “*****s.”

When officers allegedly laughed during the visit in response to migrants drinking out of toilets, Ocasio-Cortez said that a superior she had brought this up to said the officers were “under stress” and acting out.

HuffPost reached out to CBP for comment, but did not immediately receive a response. Visiting lawmakers were not allowed to take pictures or record video at the facilities.

As part of their Texas border visit Monday, House Democrats ― including Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) ― met with activists and advocates, went to an Office of Refugee Resettlement facility holding unaccompanied migrant children, and then visited a detention center in El Paso, before continuing on to another one in Clint.

“This has been horrifying so far. It is hard to understate the enormity of the problem,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote after visiting the El Paso facility. “We’re talking systemic cruelty [with] a dehumanizing culture that treats them like animals.”

Now I’m on my way to Clint, where the Trump admin was denying children toothpaste and soap.

This has been horrifying so far. It is hard to understate the enormity of the problem. We’re talking systemic cruelty w/ a dehumanizing culture that treats them like animals.
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 1, 2019

“If you want water, just drink from a toilet.” That’s what border patrol told one thirsty woman we met on today’s #DemsAtTheBorder trip. These are the same CBP personnel who threatened to throw burritos at members of Congress. Changes must be made. #DontLookAway pic.twitter.com/dW34DRduDA
— Judy Chu (@RepJudyChu) July 1, 2019

Earlier on Monday, ProPublica reported that thousands of current and former CBP agents were part of a secret Facebook group, in which some joked about migrant deaths, and others discussed throwing burritos at Latinx members of Congress who were expected to visit facilities Monday. One member also posted a derogatory illustration of Ocasio-Cortez that depicted her engaging in sexual acts with a migrant in detention.

Several House Democrats visiting the border condemned the alleged CBP agents’ postings.

“They’re threatening violence on members of Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “How do you think they’re treating caged children+families?”

Reports have long detailed the horrific conditions that migrants, including children, experience in detention centers at the U.S.-Mexico border.

In May, a Department of Homeland Security watchdog, reporting on Border Patrol facilities in El Paso, found that detained migrants were kept in dirty and extremely crowded conditions, forcing some people to stand on toilets to get some breathing room.

Last month, four toddlers were so severely ill and neglected at a U.S. Border Patrol facility in McAllen, Texas, that lawyers forced the government to hospitalize them last week.

CBP apprehended over 109,000 people at the border in April ― more than double the number of migrants detained during that month last year. A majority of the migrants apprehended were either families traveling together or unaccompanied kids.

Last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pulled a border aid bill that many Democratic lawmakers preferred and passed the Senate version of the legislation. The House legislation would have mandated basic conditions for border detention facilities, among other items.

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus condemned the passage of the Senate bill, saying it “will not stop the rampant human rights abuses in government custody.”

all hate and money
post #132 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 07:36 AM
SAS Member

There's a lot of fake news out there.....Google just doesn't seem to help, pushing this to the second page of links - shame on them!

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07...toilets-770637

AOC’s wild accusations spin out of control; claims CBP officers ‘sexually threatening’ toward her, migrants forced to drink from toilets

July 2, 2019 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

aaawwww.....widdle AOC in the passenger seat!

(Photo credit LUKE MONTAVON/AFP/Getty Images)Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who has claimed that Border Patrol was operating concentration camps along the border, visited a number of migrant detention centers on Monday and set off a firestorm of controversy afterwards, charging that agents are forcing migrants to drink out of toilets.
A charge that was quickly proven to be little more than irresponsible grandstanding from the Democratic congresswoman from New York.
Ocasio-Cortez spoke to reporters after one visit and, sounding a lot like an overly dramatic high school teenager, claimed the women “were being told by CBP officers to drink out of toilets,” as if this was a fact.
The freshman lawmaker was asked by someone off camera if she witnessed anyone drinking from a toilet, but she declines to answer as she rolled up her window.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #133 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Resist

OK I was wrong but the were not meant to be used as concentration death camps as dotard donald has been using them.

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #134 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Resist

America's sweetheart is schooling the deplorables yet again You can't help but love this woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Ah yes, now Newt & the GOP are resorting to calling me a liar.

Who else do they call liars?
- 96% of scientists who agree on climate change
- Millions of Americans they locked up in the War on Drugs
- #MeToo survivors

So I’ll take it as a compliment. Thanks.

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #135 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:02 AM
Revolution > Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Yeah, a "secret" Fakebook group. It was probably funded by the Tlaib-Omar Coalition.

If they had made posts like that, then they should be removed.

However, Miss AOC needs to be held accountable for her "Concentration Camp" remark, too. It is not true and does not foster civility.
'MORE THAN 400 HOLOCAUST, GENOCIDE EXPERTS THINK OCASIO-CORTEZ SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CALL MIGRANT DETENTION CENTERS 'CONCENTRATION CAMPS'

https://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-g...n-camp-1446911

Regardless of what we call them, they shouldn't exist, the children haven't done anything wrong, and the fact that they're for-profit is reprehensible.
post #136 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Aspergian

Ironically, she speaks her mind like a Republican.

Even if our scars don’t match there’s no wrong you can’t make better if you can figure out a way to change your mind.

And sure there’s things I regret not doing or doing. Those thoughts climb my spine like spiders, and then I’m really the stranger in my own bed,

and that ball of nervous gets pushed into every crack. That’s what’s holding the bricks together.

- Listener
post #137 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 11:28 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
'MORE THAN 400 HOLOCAUST, GENOCIDE EXPERTS THINK OCASIO-CORTEZ SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CALL MIGRANT DETENTION CENTERS 'CONCENTRATION CAMPS'

https://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-g...n-camp-1446911

Regardless of what we call them, they shouldn't exist, the children haven't done anything wrong, and the fact that they're for-profit is reprehensible.
"Experts" aren't survivors, right?
The experts are probably liberal college professors.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #138 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Is that what day it is?

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
OK I was wrong but the were not meant to be used as concentration death camps as dotard donald has been using them.
People actually believe this?

The intermittent camps aren't nearly as populated as they have been in the past and their conditions are better than they have been in years. They won't be for long though, if the democrats insist on cutting funding to ICE. The necessity of these facilities won't go away, what will go away is the food and medicine these illegal immigrants require.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
post #139 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 06:17 AM
Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsensical View Post
People actually believe this?

The intermittent camps aren't nearly as populated as they have been in the past and their conditions are better than they have been in years. They won't be for long though, if the democrats insist on cutting funding to ICE. The necessity of these facilities won't go away, what will go away is the food and medicine these illegal immigrants require.
AOC went there and saw first hand what's happening. Or at least, what she was allowed to be seen. Who knows how worse dotard donald's gestapo have been treating them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotard donald
What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #140 of 160 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 07:16 AM
Is that what day it is?

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
AOC went there and saw first hand what's happening. Or at least, what she was allowed to be seen. Who knows how worse dotard donald's gestapo have been treating them.
AOC took photos in front of a chain link fence fake crying while looking at a parking lot, she's a drama queen soaking up the attention at the expense of legitimate problems.

For example, she claims the migrants are drinking out of toilets.

This is the sink inside their rooms :

''
Most American jail cells have the same exact setup. If her claims have any form of legitimacy she would have dropped photos and videos of the piles of corpses at these so called concentration camps in a heart beat. She's having a meltdown because there's a sink ontop of the toilet.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page