A cucked deplorable donald continues to deny Russian meddling - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired

A cucked deplorable donald continues to deny Russian meddling

I'm not surprised dotard donald is taking Putin's side over all the US Intel agencies. Then he sickeningly grovels to Putin. Imagine if Obama was being cucked by Putin the way dotard donald is?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-puti...opstories.html

Quote:
President Donald Trump said he addressed Russia's interference in the U.S. 2016 election and that President Vladmir Putin was "extremely strong" in his denials.

"I have president Putin, he just said it's not Russia. I will say this. I don't see any reason why it would be," President Trump said, standing at podium side-by-side with the Russian president during a joint press conference Putin in Helsinki, Finland.

He continued: “So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

While Putin has long denied Russian involvement and did so again Monday, the U.S. intelligence community has long maintained that Russia did in fact meddle in the U.S. election, and just three days ago, the Justice Department indicted 12 Russian government agents for hacking the Democratic Party during the 2016 election.

Trump said Monday that Putin made an “incredible offer” to allow US investigators work alongside Russian investigators.

“He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer,” Trump said.

President Trump said that relations between the two nations were at a historic low point prior to today's meeting but argued that relations have already taken a positive turn as a result of today's diplomatic engagement.

“Our relationship has never been worse than it is now. However, that changed as of about four hours ago. I really believe that,” President Trump said.

Trump described the conversations as “direct, open, [and] deeply productive,” while Putin called the meeting a “success” and “fruitful.”

Asked if he holds Russia accountable for any specific element of the strained relations between the two nations, Trump said he holds both countries accountable but specifically zeroed in on the ongoing special counsel probe in the US as a “disaster” that has divided the U.S. domestically and for having a damaging impact on US-Russian relations.

“I do feel that we have both made some mistakes,” Trump said. “I think that the probe is a disaster for our country. I think it's kept us apart. It's kept us separated. There was no collusion at all. Everybody knows it.”

“We won that race,” Trump said, referencing his victory over Hillary Clinton. “It's a shame there could be a cloud over it. People know that. People understand it. The main thing – we discussed this also – is zero collusion. It has had a negative impact upon the relationship of the two largest nuclear powers in the world.”

When a reporter questioned Putin on his continued denials of US election meddling, President Trump jumped in to say "we ran a brilliant campaign, and that's why I'm president.”

Even as he was deeply critical of the special counsel probe, President Trump did not offer any public condemnation of Russia’s meddling in the election.

The two leaders met for a long-anticipated summit Monday, but initially publicly made no mention of thorny issues like election meddling, Syria or Crimea before sitting down for the first meeting, a one-on-one encounter.

The two leaders began the summit by walking quietly into a room in the Presidential Palace in Helsinki. Against the backdrop of six U.S. and Russian flags, Putin broke the silence with brief remarks.

But when Trump spoke, he didn't publicly address some of the issues vexing politicians back home, in Europe and the Middle East, such as the federal indictments last week of Russian military intelligence officers, Russia's defense of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad or the annexation of Crimea.

Instead, he started his remarks by congratulating his counterpart on hosting the World Cup.
More of dotard donald's groveling.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 01:10 PM
SASsy

Language: King's English
My Mood: Crappy
Nubbers,

Nobody denies Russia's meddling. They've been meddling for nearly a century. We also meddle in their elections and also in many other countries' elections. Just ask Israel.

What he's denying is that Russia's meddling had anything to do with the outcome. It didn't.

Hillary lost. Trump won. Let's move on.
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 01:29 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Inspired
You might be one of the first anti-trumpers I've ever heard who uses alt-right buzzwords.

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 01:50 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1solated View Post
You might be one of the first anti-trumpers I've ever heard who uses alt-right buzzwords.
The word 'cuck' was around before the term 'alt-right'. Also, lots of liberals and leftists use it.
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 02:12 PM
SAS Member

Language: Dansk, English, und ein bisschen Deutsch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletis View Post
Nobody denies Russia's meddling. They've been meddling for nearly a century. We also meddle in their elections and also in many other countries' elections. Just ask Israel.
Why do you lie?
Quote:
At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 02:25 PM
SASsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milco View Post
Why do you lie?
Oh, gee. I don't know...because it's fun?
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 02:29 PM
SASsy

Russia meddled in 2012 and Obama won. No outcry.

Russia meddled in 2008 and Obama won. No outcry.

Russia has meddled in every election since the 1920's. No outcry.

If Hillary had won there would be no outcry over Russian meddling and Robert Mueller would be retired and golfing.
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Geese

Location: The place where everything is trying to kill you (Australia)
My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Nubbers,

What he's denying is that Russia's meddling had anything to do with the outcome. It didn't.

Hillary lost. Trump won. Let's move on.
Move on and let the Russians continue doing what they are?

Besides, if their meddling had zero effect they wouldn't be doing it.

Your 100% in anything, even if you're not the best at it, is a success.
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 03:31 PM
SAS Member

I'm not saying that Trump's performance was good at all or that he should have denied U.S. intelligence findings, but it's funny how the left's narrative is all about him being not strong enough when they hate any show of strength by the U.S. -- this horrible, white, imperialist hellhole. Or does it only count if the president is showing or not showing strength towards countries with mostly brown people? They loved obama when he went on his "apology tour" and called out the U.S. in front of the world. They don't respect what this country is or its sovereignty, and now they're offended that Trump didn't stand up for its interests and that he didn't call out a dictator to his face.

The bottom line is that Trump is a fvcking idiot. He is wholly unfit for this job, and views international relations the same way as a deal made in his Trump Tower office. At the same time, you can't argue with his totally naive idea that you want to have a good relationship with a country that could wipe us off the map (and vice versa). That doesn't mean we're allies or friends, just that we're not active enemies. Antipathy between the U.S. and Russia escalating any more than it is at the moment is a nightmare scenario. It's horrible that he would call the European Union a foe, but behavior towards Russia is kind of a special case.
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 04:07 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
The word 'cuck' was around before the term 'alt-right'. Also, lots of liberals and leftists use it.
I knew "cuckold" existed way beforehand but I always thought "cuck" was a more recent term on par with alt-right. I've never seen a leftist use the word un-ironically before.
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 04:09 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: Wookiee
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1solated View Post
I knew "cuckold" existed way beforehand but I always thought "cuck" was a more recent term on par with alt-right. I've never seen a leftist use the word un-ironically before.
I use it sometimes too.
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 04:33 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angry
Quote:
What he's denying is that Russia's meddling had anything to do with the outcome.
No. Stop bull****ting. Trump said this... "I have President Putin — he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Donald Trump literally took Vladimir Putin's word that Russia did not meddle in the 2016 election over that of US intelligence agencies. You cannot spin this. You can go on claiming that Russia has always meddled, and you may be right, but Trump said today that Russia did not meddle in 2016, based on what Putin told him. Think about that FFS.
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 05:34 PM
SASsy

post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 06:09 PM
SAS Member

Cletis, you cannot spin this to be some kind of hit against Democrats. This is not a Democrat vs Republican or right vs left thing. The President of The United States literally took Vladimir Putin's word over US intelligence agencies. Regardless of what party Trump ran on, what he said today was anti-American.
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 06:13 PM
Permanently Banned

GOP = Groupies of Putin

post #16 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Geese

The cognitive dissonance of conservatives currently must be in the red.

post #17 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 08:22 PM
SAS Member

WTF! I missed this part... Putin offered to have American investigators go to Russia to work with their investigators on the 12 indictments from yesterday... and Trump said that's an incredible offer! Did Stephen Colbert write Trump's press conference answers!? Putin is doing this for fun at this point.

Anyway ... Republican reactions in general...

Newt Gingrich: “President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.”

Lindsay Graham: "Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning regarding future elections. This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves. If it were me, I’d check the soccer ball for listening devices and never allow it in the White House."

Paul Ryan: "There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world. That is not just the finding of the American intelligence community but also the House Committee on Intelligence. The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy."

Mitch McConnell: "I've said a number of times and I say it again, the Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community."

Tim Scott: "The President's summit in Helsinki today should have been an attempt at confronting Russian aggression, hacking, and election interference. Russia is not a friend or ally. As Americans, we stand up for our interests and values abroad; but I fear today was a step backwards."

Liz Cheney: "As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, I am deeply troubled by President Trump's defense of Putin against the intelligence agencies of the U.S. & his suggestion of moral equivalence between the U.S. and Russia. Russia poses a grave threat to our national security."

Trey Gowdy: "I am confident former CIA Director and current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, DNI Dan Coats, Ambassador Nikki Haley, FBI Director Chris Wray, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others will be able to communicate to the President it is possible to conclude Russia interfered with our election in 2016 without delegitimizing his electoral success." (Now I'm no so sure about that last part, but Gowdy knows Russia f***ed with the 2016 election.)

William Hurd: "I've seen the Russian intelligence manipulate many people many people in my career, and I never would have thought the US President would be one of them."

That's not all of them, but it shows how pretty much nobody is his own party supports Donald Trump trusting Putin over US intelligence agencies... and before any of the usuals here deny it, that's exactly what Trump made clear at the press conference in Helsinki. My question to any Republican who sees just how abhorrent what Trump did today is, which seems to be everybody, can this now be your threshold where you stop supporting Trump? He trusts VLADIMIR PUTIN more than US intelligence agencies FFS!
post #18 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 08:30 PM
Permanently Banned

The soccer ball was the best. "here b*tch hold my ball"

And then Trump tosses it at Melania..........hahahahahahaha.

post #19 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 08:50 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milco View Post
It confusing. Half the time he's trolling. The other half he's not. He's just dumb. And those times when he's serious, says something stupid, and realizes it. He tries to pretend he was trolling.
post #20 of 68 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 09:42 PM
Geese

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGVan View Post
WTF! I missed this part... Putin offered to have American investigators go to Russia to work with their investigators on the 12 indictments from yesterday... and Trump said that's an incredible offer! Did Stephen Colbert write Trump's press conference answers!? Putin is doing this for fun at this point.

Anyway ... Republican reactions in general...

Newt Gingrich: “President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.”

Lindsay Graham: "Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning regarding future elections. This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves. If it were me, I’d check the soccer ball for listening devices and never allow it in the White House."

Paul Ryan: "There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world. That is not just the finding of the American intelligence community but also the House Committee on Intelligence. The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy."

Mitch McConnell: "I've said a number of times and I say it again, the Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community."

Tim Scott: "The President's summit in Helsinki today should have been an attempt at confronting Russian aggression, hacking, and election interference. Russia is not a friend or ally. As Americans, we stand up for our interests and values abroad; but I fear today was a step backwards."

Liz Cheney: "As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, I am deeply troubled by President Trump's defense of Putin against the intelligence agencies of the U.S. & his suggestion of moral equivalence between the U.S. and Russia. Russia poses a grave threat to our national security."

Trey Gowdy: "I am confident former CIA Director and current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, DNI Dan Coats, Ambassador Nikki Haley, FBI Director Chris Wray, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others will be able to communicate to the President it is possible to conclude Russia interfered with our election in 2016 without delegitimizing his electoral success." (Now I'm no so sure about that last part, but Gowdy knows Russia f***ed with the 2016 election.)

William Hurd: "I've seen the Russian intelligence manipulate many people many people in my career, and I never would have thought the US President would be one of them."

That's not all of them, but it shows how pretty much nobody is his own party supports Donald Trump trusting Putin over US intelligence agencies... and before any of the usuals here deny it, that's exactly what Trump made clear at the press conference in Helsinki. My question to any Republican who sees just how abhorrent what Trump did today is, which seems to be everybody, can this now be your threshold where you stop supporting Trump? He trusts VLADIMIR PUTIN more than US intelligence agencies FFS!
Conservative citizens: "he's just building a strong relationship with Russia, why are you all against him working towards world peace!"

Oh to be that naive.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page