13 Russian nationals indicted in ongoing Russian probe - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Resist

My Mood: Tired
Thumbs up

13 Russian nationals indicted in ongoing Russian probe

13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities have been indicted in Mr. Mueller's nothingburger witch hunt hoax.

Also, Bannon has now met with Mr. Mueller and Gates making a plea deal

Dotard donald is sh*tting his pants.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-grand-j...181130890.html
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering with U.S. elections and political processes, U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said on Friday.

In a court document, the U.S. government said Russian entities began interfering in U.S. political processes, including the 2016 presidential election, as early as 2014.

Some of the defendants, posing as U.S. persons, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign, the indictment said.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Bleep blorp blop bip boop

My Mood: Lurking
I have serious doubts anything will ever be done that will directly impact the ugly orange-skinned monstrous punk *** *****, but if it makes the ***** ***** squirm, that's a win in my book.

You are the wave, I am the naked island.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 01:18 PM
SAS Member

4 arrests from the Trump campaign.

13 indictments of Russians throwing the election to Trump.

Mueller isn't even close to done yet.

Now we're really MAGA!!!!!!!

Beneficiary of 52 infractions and 5 warnings.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 03:37 PM
SAS Member

We have our first American convicted and connected to the Russian election interference.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/polit...lea/index.html

Mueller is doing a great job. Trump is truly an illegitimate President. Stay tuned for more fun.

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 03:40 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: American
I have a feeling that by the end of 2020 Trump is going to put people like you in Gitmo.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 04:36 PM
SASsy

Language: King's English
My Mood: Brooding

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 05:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvisibleHand View Post
I have a feeling that by the end of 2020 Trump is going to put people like you in Gitmo.

Dementia Don isn't even sure where he put his brain half the time.

I doubt he knows where Gitmo is.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 12:06 AM
Dum di dum

Language: Danish, English, tiny bit of German
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvisibleHand View Post
And you support that yet you claim you're not fascist?
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 04:14 AM
Permanently Banned

Language: American
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milco View Post
And you support that yet you claim you're not fascist?
I am ok with being called a fascist but i don't support it.To be honest if it did happen i would find it hilarious
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Resist

Popular GOP account is one of the accounts Mr. Mueller targeted.

The Ruskies know how easy it is to manipulate the poorly educated through fake news, fearmongering and religious fervor.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 10:55 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...94780088033282

https://www.recode.net/2018/2/16/170...illary-clinton

I'm surprised they got that much exposure. One Facebook ad that reached 59000 people is supposed to be Trump's collusion somehow, AND the massive propaganda campaign that killed Hillary. Yet the absolutely insane propaganda campaign leaked by the FBI and run by the media is not a problem. Still it's been shown that Hillary deleted evidence, the DNC actually colluded to kick Sanders out (I would have voted for him), and fake evidence from the DNC was passed to the FISA courts. While Obama knew all about this years before Trump even showed up and did nothing to protect the USA. But Trump is the corrupt one remember? HAHAHA OMG this is priceless. I'm so effing glad I'm not American or I would have to defend this crap.

Let's keep going. Seeing all this corruption in the DNC boil up to the surface is entertaining and it took the Russians to expose them. Beautiful. I give them credit. And Trump is still clean as a whistle.

Now I'm waiting for other nations to retaliate against the USA for all the 'election interference' the CIA has pulled on them. You know, since it's a crime now. And the funny part is, there's no connection to the Russian government yet. Awesome.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 12:00 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimere View Post

Let's keep going. Seeing all this corruption in the DNC boil up to the surface is entertaining and it took the Russians to expose them. Beautiful. I give them credit. And Trump is still clean as a whistle.
Only criminals, Republicans and Russians are being arrested.

Mueller has at least one more sealed indictment. Take a guess who it might be for.
:-) MAGA

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 01:03 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDamMan View Post
Only criminals, Republicans and Russians are being arrested.

Mueller has at least one more sealed indictment. Take a guess who it might be for.
:-) MAGA
Relying on the Russians to fund more anti-Trump rallies and propaganda is probably a bad idea for you at this point. Seeing how the indictment states no American was involved you can't say that any 'republican' has colluded with the Russians. We do know however that the DNC is actually full of criminals even when the corrupt FBI officials wont prosecute them. And didn't the Obama administration approve the sale of 20% of your uranium to the Russians? Who is really colluding? Why has this been out of the media until Trump ran for office? Suddenly leaks and dossiers all over the place trying to blame Trump when they already knew what Russia was doing. And who leaked? Who was going to benefit by it? Who wanted war in Syria with Russia? Who messed with Sander's election? I can't wait for the IG report to come out. I already know it wasn't hacked. We also know Rosenstein took his best buddy Mueller to Trump's office to apply for the position as head of the FBI. He was turned down and the very next day Rosenstein mysteriously appointed Mueller as special prosecutor to investigate Trump's "collusion" with Russia.

https://www.rt.com/usa/419058-muelle...gal-practices/

I'm not making the popcorn for this one. You people are on your own.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 01:39 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimere View Post
Relying on the Russians to fund more anti-Trump rallies and propaganda is probably a bad idea for you at this point. Seeing how the indictment states no American was involved you can't say that any 'republican' has colluded with the Russians. We do know however that the DNC is actually full of criminals even when the corrupt FBI officials wont prosecute them. And didn't the Obama administration approve the sale of 20% of your uranium to the Russians? Who is really colluding? Why has this been out of the media until Trump ran for office? Suddenly leaks and dossiers all over the place trying to blame Trump when they already knew what Russia was doing. And who leaked? Who was going to benefit by it? Who wanted war in Syria with Russia? Who messed with Sander's election? I can't wait for the IG report to come out. I already know it wasn't hacked. We also know Rosenstein took his best buddy Mueller to Trump's office to apply for the position as head of the FBI. He was turned down and the very next day Rosenstein mysteriously appointed Mueller as special prosecutor to investigate Trump's "collusion" with Russia.

https://www.rt.com/usa/419058-muelle...gal-practices/

I'm not making the popcorn for this one. You people are on your own.
Yeah, I don't know about your theories Vladdy Daddy. Or your Russia Today news. I just know criminals, Republicans, and Russians are getting arrested and going to jail. And there are more sealed indictments with names the public hasn't seen yet.

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Resist

Nancy Pelosi

Quote:
“The Special Counsel’s indictments make absolutely clear that the Russians perpetrated a strategic effort to undermine and influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election to support the campaign of Donald Trump, and are continuing to interfere with our elections,” Pelosi said.

“As desperately as President Trump insists that the Special Counsel investigation is a ‘hoax’, these latest indictments build on multiple guilty pleas and indictments of several Trump campaign officials, demonstrating the gravity of the Trump-Russia scandal,” she continued.

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 02:45 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
Popular GOP account is one of the accounts Mr. Mueller targeted.

The Ruskies know how easy it is to manipulate the poorly educated through fake news, fearmongering and religious fervor.

and yet it worked to some extent.

The rest of us aren't fooled. Hillary Clinton and Uranium One. Selling us out for a buck and a quarter.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 02:52 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
and yet it worked to some extent.

The rest of us aren't fooled. Hillary Clinton and Uranium One. Selling us out for a buck and a quarter.
Those are only your paranoid fantasies.

Only Republicans and Russians are being arrested. You're starting to sound like a traitor.

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-18-2018, 03:46 AM Thread Starter
Resist

Mr. Mueller nabs a 5th deplorable on his nothingburger witch hunt hoax

Who Is Richard Pinedo, Who Pleaded Guilty in Mueller's Trump-Russia Probe?

Quote:
A California man has pleaded guilty to identity fraud as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in U.S. elections.

Richard Pinedo, of Santa Paula, ran an online service called Auction Essistance, through which he bought and sold bank account numbers that would help users circumvent security measures of digital payment companies. Pinedo transferred, possessed and used the identities of other people in connection with unlawful activity, according to a statement of the offense. He pleaded guilty on February 12, according to court documents.

Pinedo faces up to 15 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, according to the plea agreement. It said he has no criminal history and that he agrees to cooperate with Mueller's office.

The Auction Essistance website said it was down for regularly scheduled maintenance on Friday afternoon. But a cached version of the site said it helps “people who have found out that eBay has suspended their accounts or have sided with buyers for ridiculous claims that these buyers have filed.”

The website said it offers “services that will enable you to get back onto eBay or Amazon ranging from pre-made eBay & Paypal accounts or verification tools.” It said it guarantees the accounts “are legitimate and not hacked or stolen like most other sellers offer.”

A LinkedIn page that appears to belong to Pinedo said he worked for Auction Essistance between November 2012 and February 2014 as a customer marketing manager. (Court documents state he worked for Auction Essistance from 2014 at least through December 2017.) According to the LinkedIn page, he most recently worked for a digital marketing company called SEO Distortion, which lists the same phone number as Auction Essistance. Under a section labeled "Who We Are," the website for SEO Distortion lists Pinedo as the only employee, with the title of CEO.

The SEO Distortion website appears to contain testimonials from people who do not exist. The site features a photo of a woman it names as Georgina Nichollas and says is an executive director at Rogerson Law Firm. But no such law firm appears to exist, and the image matches one on the LinkedIn page for a woman in the Netherlands with a different name. Another testimonial says it is from David Brandford, apparently an admissions director at West Virginia Tech. But a representative for the school said it had never hired anyone with the last name Brandford. A third testimonial says it is by Lisa Reynolds of "Quality Dallas Realty Service.” But no one by that name has a real estate license in Texas, and the image matches a sample picture on a website for a Dallas company that does headshots.

One of the testimonial images matches the first result for the Google search "dummy image for testimonial."

Pinedo, 28, also said he got an associate's degree in computer science from Ventura College in 2009. The LinkedIn page indicates he worked various jobs between 2009 and 2012, including as a sales associate for LA Fitness, a gym.

Earlier on Friday, Mueller's office announced an indictment against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities affiliated with the Internet Research Agency, a troll farm. The indictment alleged that the defendants meddled in the 2016 election.

This article has been updated to include information about testimonials on the SEO Distortion website.

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-18-2018, 08:13 PM
SAS Member

Former Trump aide Richard Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort

Wow. Great work Mueller. Another Republican Trump campaign member pleading guilty to crimes.

MAGA

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page