What is real? - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

What is real?

I always struggle with knowing if it's real or not.
My current psychiatrist tells me it's from smoking? But I literally can't pick what I dreamed about and what actually happened.
It stresses me out and causes me to have pain in my chest.
Like my manager told me he would fire me if I didn't clean right and I don't know if that happened or not, and now I try to avoid him at all cost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Permanently Banned

Language: English, Dutch
My Mood: Dead
Just to put your mind a very tiny bit at rest. Not remembering your dreams is totally normal and common for someone to happen. I got the exact same thing. Your memory in general, on the other hand, might have to do something with prolonged stress. Ever thought about any stress factors in your life? Like work, family, friends etc.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Formerly "The Quicktion"

My Mood: Mellow
This sounds serious, seek psychiatric help my friend.

"If you expect nothing from anybody, you're never disappointed." - Sylvia Plath

"I've started to focus on a bigger game. The sound the wind makes through the pines; the sentience of animals; what we fear in the dark and what lies beyond the darkness. I'm talking about seeing beyond fear, about looking at the world with love." - Dale Cooper

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthDominator View Post
Just to put your mind a very tiny bit at rest. Not remembering your dreams is totally normal and common for someone to happen. I got the exact same thing. Your memory in general, on the other hand, might have to do something with prolonged stress. Ever thought about any stress factors in your life? Like work, family, friends etc.

I know everything stresses me out. Work is 9+ hours a day, I come home to screaming family and overall makes me wanna bang my head.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2018, 12:14 AM
SAS Member

Language: English, C, C#, BASIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaitreasach View Post
I always struggle with knowing if it's real or not.
My current psychiatrist tells me it's from smoking? But I literally can't pick what I dreamed about and what actually happened.
It stresses me out and causes me to have pain in my chest.
Like my manager told me he would fire me if I didn't clean right and I don't know if that happened or not, and now I try to avoid him at all cost
Quote:
Morpheus: If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
Weed can cause dissociation and make you feel like everything that's happening is not real. I'm assuming by smoking, you mean weed.

You should try to stay away from that ****. It's become way too popularized by society. It is not good for mental health. You may as well be a drunk.

Trust me I've been there. I used to smoke weed a lot. It's good for certain health problems, BUT NOT mental health. It will make things worse in the long run.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2018, 12:29 AM
Permanently Banned

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Question

Please list what you're Not Allowed to do or have

legal terms

medical restrictions.. any type.. disability? handicap..??? forced upon at root, forever?

your choice it Should be!!!!!
or
upper authority evil, cruella
Judgement is poison of life

Jobs

anything
a bit or Nøthing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page