That's embarrassing - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

That's embarrassing

I was running at the park today. It was hot. It was like 80 degree. I'm running, and running and I'm breaking a fantastic sweat. I'm breathing hard. It feels good man. I see this shirtless cutie in front of me. He's shirtless and glistening with sweat and he got a killer bootay. I'm following behind chasing that butt and just purging all my self hatred with exercise and BAM I passed out and landed on my face. What the world? I can't believe that happened. I stone cold passed out and just fell over. Beat my face all up. Some woman ran over and wanted to know if I was okay and I just awkwardly mumbled and walked off. I felt completely fine before and after. I feel find right now. How did that happen? How do you just... randomly pass out? lol. I don't even know what to say.

Ennui - It is a sensation of great spiritual anguish, often without any specific cause. At less morbid levels it is a dull ache of the soul, a longing with nothing to long for.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page