Sleep talking - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Sleep talking

Hi, last night whilst asleep i woke up shouting the name "chris" twice. My partner was aeake at the time so heard me shouting this name, whoch by the way is not my partners name. We have been arguing all morning about this because he now thinks that i have been seeing someone else called chris when i actually dont know anybody by that name? Does anybody no what it means to just shout out random names in your sleep?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:53 AM
SAS Member

For a minute there I thought you were a guy - that would have been worse.

Apparently I do this too - one lady told me a while ago that I'd been yelling in my sleep - it scared the hell out of her. I couldn't remember a thing.

Not sure about the calling out names thing. I guess it depends how you were calling out his name.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

It wasnt in a sexual way of thats what you mean haha, he said i just shouted chris twice then woke up, but its really annoying me because i dont know anyone called chris 😕 and now he thinks im up to something

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:55 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ss24L View Post
It wasnt in a sexual way of thats what you mean haha, he said i just shouted chris twice then woke up, but its really annoying me because i dont know anyone called chris 😕 and now he thinks im up to something
Just start calling out different guys names before you actually go to sleep - he'll have to get used to it eventually.

(plus it'll keep him on his toes)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page