Signs of Anorexia? Bulimia? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-02-2016, 06:22 AM Thread Starter
Awkward-ish

My Mood: Pensive

Signs of Anorexia? Bulimia?

Hello guys, I hope you're doing fine. So I've had SA as long as I can remember (I was never diagonised because I lied to my doc) and I can't tell you how severe it is so here are my "symptoms: bite my nails, excessive sweating, shakiness, constant headaches, sleep deprived & apetite swings(if that makes sense). Some periods i would eat eveything in my sight while other time eat nothing for days. However, this past few months I gradually stopped eating, I constantly feel nauseous and the slightest smell of foos disgusts me, even when I'm starving I can't eat. I forced myself to eat but after on or two bites I feel like throwing up (I never do though). I'm getting more and mora tired since I'm neither sleeping nor eating, so am I develpoing some sort of eating disorder or is it something else? (doctor said I just need to "calm down")

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page