Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Questions about anxiety symptoms

738 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  truant 
#1 ·
I have been in the emergency room twice in past two years with what they say is anxiety attack. I have had this pain in my heart in one spot and in same spot in my back behind the heart. That pain has been there for over 3 years and when I breath in it never goes away. When i get into too much supps w/ caffiene, too much working out and bringe drinking w/ binge smoking it can increase it from time to time. But i quite everything for the last month and the pain still just sits there. They say im in perfect health. Heart good, lungs good, nothing. I jyst want to take a full breath and make this pain go away. No one can help me.

#2 ·
I've had plenty of the old ticker going bonkers from time to time but never a pain there, if doctors can't find anything IDK.

#3 ·
Anxiety can produce symptoms like that. I've been to the hospital twice to have my heart and lungs checked for long-term chest pain and they told me I was perfectly fine. The pain eventually went away (but obviously came back at least once). If it's anxiety, the pain will still be there even if you quit those things. Ofc, you can always get a second opinion. It might make you feel better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.