People can hear my thoughts - Page 6 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #101 of 159 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Permanently ******

99.99999% of the time, if someone is literally able to know your thoughts, it's time to visit a psychiatrist. as for the other fraction, you never know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 08:47 AM
SAS Member

your not alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hichews View Post
I am very anxious.
hunny you are not alone in this! i constantly hear the murmur of thought, livin, dead, unknown etc... i also can manifest, telepathically communicate, psychic dreams... etc i got one whopper of a package deal, i was born empathic but a few yrs back it evolved. i have a million theroys and rules to help me out, one thing id like you to look into is our human evolution of 3d-5d, it may help and gives you the scientific view of whats goin on with you. im gonna guess that you have reasons more than anxiety that led you to believe that others can hear you, this was a major concern for me because of not being in full control of my "power" and with certain ppl it was a well founded fear, many wiccans and other psychically advanced individuals may be able to hear you if you are directing energy towards them, honestly dont acknowledge it if your uncomfortable, if they do hear you you are a powerful entity who is meant to be heard,if it concerns others about what they hear let them think they are mistaken. i have a few rules that i created when i "evolved" they may help you. #1 act on fact, tangible in front of you, with physical proof. #2 Infinite possibilities, there are so many different possibilities in any situation, keep your mind open to all of them. #3 everybody is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions no matter how strange, or hard to hear.#4 keep your head a happy place, happy thoughts create a happy future, worry, fear, anger, anxiety all negative emotions create a negative influence on your life. being this way isnt easy at first, but it can be fun, i have perfect strangers that are effected by my energy and it can be hilarious! if you have the power to be heard in anothers "dome zone" you are an extremely powerful creature and are able to influence the thoughts of others. just do your best to maintain your humanity, your love and lust for life, your ability to love and the purity of your soul.. karmas a real pain!!! best of luck, if you need someone to talk to feel free to email me and i will help you in any way i can, evolving young aint right! you should be able to focus on school and your future without that invading! but all it means is that you are very intelligent with an open mind and were able to break into new levels of consiousness, be proud of that not scared! smile hunny!!!
post #103 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 09:08 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaw View Post
Wow, I thought this place was for finding help, I didn't realize coming here meant submitting to judgment and getting branded without due process.

People here throw the 'schizophrenia' thing around too easily. Open your minds people, spiritual awareness / consciousness raising resembles schizophrenia, at least in the way it's practiced commonly. I'd like to know who's handing out the doctorates to those of you willing to brand others so irresponsibly.

pameliux88 - do not accept a diagnosis of schizophrenia or psychosis without a second opinion. I recommend finding a second doctor that shares your faith or at least respects it. There is no way a doctor can responsibly prescribe meds without a serious course of analysis. What you are experiencing could have dozens of causes, make sure you're finding, or being told, the right one. It may even take you a long time but it's worth the effort, you need the truth, not a band-aid that's more a restraint than a relief.

Here's a word for y'all - Neurodiversity - look it up. Stop letting the neurotypicals tell you how to think and live. NTs are more schizophrenic than not. They're too darn fragile for their own good and their weakness is going to be more disastrous than constructive for our species.
thank you!!! ppl aren't very kind now days, close minded, judgmental know it all"s, in my experience they dont Know! Oops that wasnt too kind either, i guess its not their fault they just haven't experienced the full capacity of life. And yes being "gifted" very much resembles certain medical disorders, but does anyone stop to think that maybe these ppl wouldnt have to grasp onto these terrible labels if society would just open thier minds and not discredit things that they dont know.

post #104 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This would be like my worst nightmare!
post #105 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:20 AM
SAS Member

Yes yes yes I think the same!
post #106 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 02:38 PM
SAS Member

I've noticed this in me too, but not hearing voices just having a sense of energy that people can feel in me,like being nervous. I think paranoia feeds paranoia because EVERYBODY has a degree of it.
post #107 of 159 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Not sick, but not well.

I thought this very seriously some years ago.. in art class this one girl in particiular i used to 'hook' into and really believe she was reading my thoughts.. she actually looked at me when I was getting intrusive thoughts or thinking about her reading my mind. it was really scary, like she was confirming my paranoid ideas for me. ruined my ability to concentrate in class

Find what you love and let it kill you.
- Charles Bukowski
post #108 of 159 (permalink) Old 06-01-2013, 02:12 PM
SAS Member

I am hearing other peoples voices in my head and they can hear my thoughts too. These are not random people, they are my friends. I went out to visit them in CA and that is when it started. This is some sort of sick prank, and its driving me crazy.

Please let me know how this is possible.

Thanks
post #109 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-06-2013, 06:48 PM
SAS Member

I fear this very much
post #110 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 05:22 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hichews View Post
I am very anxious.
If you think people can hear yr thoughts, yes, you need to talk to someone right away or even go to emerg. It may get worse. Not to frighten you, but it sounds like medication 'may' be in order.

Good luck.
post #111 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 05:30 PM
SAS Member

I WISH I could read people's minds. I would be rich.
post #112 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 10:19 PM
SAS Member

Omg I thought I was the only one that did this!!
post #113 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 10:21 PM
SAS Member

it's true - everyone can read your thoughts - you're not hallucinating or imaginig it or paranoid. It is actually happening - but for whatever reason you can't do it - nor can I. But other people can hear my thoughts as well. But everyone can and does hear your thoughts.
post #114 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-03-2014, 03:12 PM
SAS Member

I hate this lol. That and thinking that if someone looks into my eyes they can hear my thoughts
post #115 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-03-2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skm1 View Post
it's true - everyone can read your thoughts - you're not hallucinating or imaginig it or paranoid. It is actually happening - but for whatever reason you can't do it - nor can I. But other people can hear my thoughts as well. But everyone can and does hear your thoughts.
Unfortunately, that is called a delusion. All those delusions and hallucinations are very real to people suffering from them but they truely are not real.

If they would be, everyone would confirm you they can hear them too. Also they could tell you your exact thoughts. Which nobody can. They can only guess. You can however imagine they can do it. But that doesnt mean it happens.

It is also known that in severe cases, with a long period with no treatment since the onset of the condition, distinguishing between reality and delusions can be very hard if not impossible.

How can you see it is not real? By going to a psychiatrist. letting him know your story and taking the treatement daily. The sooner the better.

I see some people are very irresponsible on this thread. Saying not to accept the diagnosis of schizophrenia or another cause that is just labeling and basically you should do nothing about it. Cause that is just something special. By doing that the cruel reality is you may find yourself in a mental hospital sooner or later. And there really is nothing special about being in those.

Schizophrenia, borderline and any other disorder should not be considered a stigma. If you get a flu or any other ilnesses you go to a doctor and get the treatment he gives you to recover or at least feel better. It should be just the same with mental disorders. They are just ilnesses and should not be seen as death sentences or shameful labels.

Good luck to everyone no matter the diagnosis and take care of yourselves!
post #116 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-03-2014, 04:33 PM
SAS Member

Part of the anxiety I used to have to deal with was this paranoia, this inner monologue that said:

"People know I'm anxious, inferior, contemptible, now go around feeling dejected and alienated".
post #117 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-03-2014, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom The Beast View Post
Part of the anxiety I used to have to deal with was this paranoia, this inner monologue that said:

"People know I'm anxious, inferior, contemptible, now go around feeling dejected and alienated".
Yes, usually paranoid thoughts can trigger a lot of anxiety.
post #118 of 159 (permalink) Old 01-05-2014, 02:32 AM
SAS Member

I feel like this too!! Omg! I get worried about it all the time! I usually end up cussing in my mind saying "**** you whoever you are that can read my mind!! **** you!!!"

student poon fresh out of the underage oven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruch247 View Post
Hey atheists, its me a christian.
post #119 of 159 (permalink) Old 04-23-2014, 06:20 PM
SAS Member

Other people "listening" to my thoughts seemed to express that it is me somehow "broadcasting" my thoughts (as my cousin says) another girl implied that "I had the window open" and everybody could see in. Yes, it feels like a perversion in the spiritual sense, and it makes me consider that perhaps Adam was afraid and trying to hide because his "private inner place" was exposed and perhaps he knew that he was not yet his fully formed self and yet prematurely knew what he was "supposed" to become, yet was not and there for knowing he was lacking or inadequate for his making and ashamed to face "God".

Yes, I have had someone else imply that they could even see what I was seeing. I noticed that in these moments, the people seem very bothered by me and some have ran away abruptly. I suspect that what is happening is sort of like an overwhelming light that can be consuming to who they are, to the point of perhaps feeling that they are losing themselve's to something much stronger.

It also seems that they will attempt to influence my attention and keep me preoccupied and waste my time as to what seems like (now looking back and considering) that they were "rummaging" through my thoughts, and perhaps try to take up space and mark or vandalize in my own mind in a way. As though I were leaving them with something good, and all they were leaving in return was something vulgar and shameful.

It seems that it is VERY important to see and know yourself with the utmost respect and keep your highest character in mind and foremost in focus. To focus on your honored and admirable point of view closest to heart and not be afraid or insecure.

I have also conisdered that perhaps we are something they will not or yet to be. There seems to be jealousy and envy. Or perhaps they are helping us to learn the importance of self controling our domain.

I noticed that I have the ability to some how just know things about the people around me and almost conciously "probe" into who they are. I just accepted it as a gift that had a purpose for something to come, but I did not consider that it may have a side effect of others receiving my connection into them.

The part that disappoints me is the deception and shallowness and vulgarness of character that many seem to display. The sneaky smerks and giggles and comments they make to each other. But not always. I have often witnessed people cry and share how much they care and wish they could help me, and yet still (with tears in their eyes) they will not directly say what they are expressing.

It gets to the point where I feel like it may ALL be cohersive, and just the very thought of carrying on a dialogue almost seems like it could be leading into perplexity and confounding. To believe in perversion and less in yourself.

I have a lot I would like to discuss. It seems to me that a lot of other people experiencing the "mobbing" or "gangstalking" on youtube may actually be suffering from this sort of phenomenon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQLqDVoeNpc
post #120 of 159 (permalink) Old 04-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Byebye SAS.

person(s) can literally see my life i don't care.

J&S best SaS friends [J/E/S Group members]

"Pull yourself into me
Another's arms, another's arms
When the world means nothing to me

Got to pull you close into me
Pull yourself right through me

Is there someone there to reach me, or someone there to find me?"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page