"Is it locked?" "Are you sure?" "I'm gonna check again." - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 46 (permalink) Old 12-29-2014, 03:33 AM
sailing Byzantine waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenceNoStepsTaken View Post
I have to check if my alarm clock like 15 times. When shopping, I have to check if I have the cards in my wallet before i go to a cashier, even if I ritually checked it at home already.
This so much. I have to check my phone alarm too many times to count to be comfortable. It's definitely the worst with that. Same with locks as well. I'll check them multiple times throughout the night. It's a pain in the *** haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 46 (permalink) Old 12-29-2014, 03:50 AM
This account is dead

I do this every time I leave the kitchen, close my bedroom door, and walk upstairs. I also move objects on my table or where ever constantly till they feel right though that has thankfully died down a bit.
post #43 of 46 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Nothing

My Mood: Happy
lol i used to do this every morn as i left the house for school. I would spend 10 mins just locking and relocking the frontdoor. What a nightmare haha. I still have some OCD but its like 1/4 strength over me now hah

post #44 of 46 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 03:54 PM
Nothing

My Mood: Happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenceNoStepsTaken View Post
I have to check if my alarm clock like 15 times. When shopping, I have to check if I have the cards in my wallet before i go to a cashier, even if I ritually checked it at home already. When I cycle to work, I must check if I have the keys in my pocket every few minutes aand I have to check if there is anything good in the fridge, even though I just checked that there was not 15 minutes ago. I think it's not OCD, but annoying it is.

I have to give you 15 kisess every single day, but thats cos i want to ^^ haha <3 xx
post #45 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 03:05 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Innocent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnymoo7 View Post
I have to give you 15 kisess every single day, but thats cos i want to ^^ haha <3 xx
Haha thats so sweet. I will gladly accept them.
post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 03:33 PM
もうやめた。

Yeah I'm always worried if I've locked the door or not, and keep checking if I've actually done it right. I also do this with my rabbits cage. xD
When I'm out and about I'm constantly checking my pockets to see if things are still in there, and I check the contents of my bag every 30 mins or so roughly? It's getting a teeeeeny bit better mind you. When I used to hang out with people, I could tell it was really annoying for them xD They'd be all like "Ugh, just meet us over there when you're done"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page