Essential Tremor - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-03-2015, 02:57 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onuiz24 View Post
I was diagnosed with essential tremor about a months ago, it primarily affects my head and hands and I've had the tremor for a couple years but never went to the doctor because the symptoms weren't bad enough. I am only 23 and I hope this doesn't get any worse, I've been looking into deep brain stimulation surgury. I'm sure you all can attest that social anxiety and essential tremer are a horrible combo to have. This freaking sucks, it severely restricts my quality of life and to make it worse I've been in the army for the last 4 years and I'm constantly forced into social situations that make my tremor worse.. and noticable. I'm getting out in 3 months thankfully. I feel like my life is over because of this, if I can't find something to make my head tremor stop then my life is pretty much over because I will never feel comfortable around anyone. I still have things I want to do, I want to travel all over the world and experience other places (which ive done in the army just not in the way i wanted), meet someone I can be comforatable around and fall in love, go to school and get a good job and be satisfied with my life but now I feel like those opportunities are impossible and have been taken from me. I feel uncomfortable and nervous every freaking time I go out in public.

Ask God's help, ask only to one God alone from the bottom of your heart. If He is willing, He'll certainly help you, but you'll have to ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page