Do you see people in real life that look the same as the ones in movies? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 01:45 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Do you see people in real life that look the same as the ones in movies?

I have, it's pretty weird and feels kind of delusional. Like last year around October I went to this amusement park and there I had this horrible migraine and I also saw this blond woman who looked exactly like that woman from the tv show Sense8 and she made eye contact with me. And I was like, what the ****!? She looked just like the actress, just like her, like a twin! And even worse I had this terrible migraine, could I be seeing people that are not really there? But she was there with her husband and kids. What really gets to me is how I can see people who look exactly like an actress or actor from a tv show or movie I just saw or am into.

Then in December of last year I went to my college to get back into the groove and there I was waiting for my app to see the adviser ladies and next to me sat down this girl/boy - I wasn't really sure. She looked exactly like that girl/boy from the tv show The OA! Exactly the same ethnicity and she even connected with me and asked me something and her entire mannerisms were exactly like in the tv show! I got really scared, but she was real as she was called in for her app by an adviser. Then it happened again as this adviser that I was seeing looked just like Winona Ryder - well not really, she was older but her eyes when I was looking at her and talking with her, her eyes looked so much like hers! And I only noticed that because I watched Edward Scissorhands days before.

And then it happened again maybe this year earlier in the year when I saw this girl who reminded me of this girl I saw in a movie, I forgot which one it was or maybe a tv show and I exclaimed to myself how it looks so much like her! Tv shows and movies are something strange, especially when you can see people who look alike in real life when you're out and about in your daily life. Maybe it's a way to get closer to people as I already feel close to them when I watch tv shows/movies. It is quite a strange phenomenon. I also saw this woman in the grocery store who looked just like a younger Dolores O'Riordan and I was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page