Avpd - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Cold

Avpd

I'm wondering if I got as I am avoidant of pretty much anything with friends. I wouldn't even class them as friends but more like acquaintances because of the amount we see eachother/ keep in contact. I don't know why I don't go out with them it's just like I don't feel like it most of the time.
There are certain activities I would do over others but when it comes to drinking it's a no no. I basically drink myself stupid every time because being sober I'm pretty socially inept. Cinema or anything else I'm more partial to but again most the time I won't. Dating now a girl is hard for me and I've only mustered up the courage to do it on a couple of occasions even though I regularly talk to different girls online. Any help or advice would be appreciated

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page