Our Digital Eternal Soul - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Language: Wookiee
I'm a network engineer. It's mostly all I think about other than sex and food. I have been working on a conceptual network for the past couple of years mostly in my head.

I think my development method (mostly drugs and self torture to make me think from all different dimensions) is starting to make me seem crazy to mainstream society, so I'll just talk about it here before I get killed or put on antipsychotics that make it impossible for me to conceptualize it anymore...

Imagine you have a chip implanted in your brain that constantly uploads your consciousness (soul) to the cloud. If your body/brain dies then your "soul" is released into a virtual reality simulation of your own creation based on what your consciousness believed would happen when you died.

From there you could be brought back into a new vat cloned body or even a robotic or cyborg entity. It would be up to someone with a physical body to bring you back, unless you found some way to hack the system and get them to bring you back from inside that virtual realm.

I don't want to discuss all the technical network details that would make it possible because it gets technical really fast. I do believe it is already possible to create though, just maybe not on a large scale yet.

Here is the weird part though... every time I think about it I end up realizing that it's possible someone created this a long long time ago, like with analog radio frequencies, or even before that with natural brainwaves and magnetism or some type of crystals or early lasers.

It ****s with me every time and I can't help but think we are just recreating something that happens since the beginning of time on this planet and it's solar system. That maybe there is a technical way to describe what happened throughout history to people who claimed to have died and come back again. I mean, everything with a consciousness has brainwaves after all. It is a measurable radio frequency.

So, am I crazy or am I thinking rationally? It's not that easy for me to tell from this point of view. I'm also curious whether this is old news. I don't really like to research my ideas before I hash them out. I don't want to be influenced so I can maybe do it differently at least and find something somebody might have missed.

But I think I'm done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 05:52 AM
SAS Member

The idea that the universe is a simulation is common in sci-fi and taken seriously by actual science. The specific stuff about the afterlife I've never read but as possible as anything else, I suppose.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 01:33 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Humanity is digital, and the citizens don't own their awareness.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Language: Wookiee
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionlessThug View Post
Humanity is digital, and the citizens don't own their awareness.
All you are is an avatar and some text on someone else's server. Who are you to say that?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page