I wish I was dead... - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-10-2013, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Unhappy

I wish I was dead...

I am so glad I have found this website.. I thought I was alone. I am 26 years old turning 27 this year and I have a job but its working with my dad as a legal receptionist, he pays me peanuts. I have a sister who is younger than me ,she is 24 and just recently made the big move into another city as shes gotten a job there.. I am happy for her but deep inside I wish it was me that was moving. She already has her own place there and she got a job as well. My parents bought her sofa, fridge, microwave etc for her new place. The point is I am older than her and i should be the one moving into my new place, I am still at home stuck with my parents. It is very hard for me to get a job, all I have is a public relations diploma and 2 fashion stylist and fashion buyer certificate. I ddint like fashion buying when I knew what hard work it is. I tried so many places to get a job and I am losing hope. My world seems so dark and dreary.. all my dreams are being taken away to someone else. MY parents bought my sister a car even though i had gotten my drivers licence first.. they didnt care..they still dont bother. Its like I dont have money to buy a car or get a place of my own, its too costly. I can only hope to get a better paying job. I pray to God everyday and ask for a sign but never get any, I even ask for archangels to help. Everyday I feel like a big loser because my sister has gotten ahead and not me. I hate working for my dad, because it makes me feel like a bigger loser and yes im thankful for a job for the little money but i need to make a move. A job would help me headstart but so far no responses ( I dont know what else to do.. at times i want to end my life. SInce it is going nowhere (
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Permanently Banned

Please don't take your life. There is a solution to every problem. Sometimes you just need to be patient.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page