girls drop out of school because there are no toilets - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

girls drop out of school because there are no toilets

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/girls...enities-448670

Quote:
If you thought poverty or family resistance are the primary reasons for girls to drop out of school, then this will come as a shocker - many of them prefer to drop out, simply because their schools have no toilets for girls.

NDTV visited one such school in Delhi. "The lack of facilities like proper benches, toilets and playgrounds affects the decision of the parents of these girls," said Yagya Tatari, Principal, Sonepat Government Secondary School.

The Rural Development Ministry has launched the School Sanitation and Hygiene Programme which aims to provide all village schools with separate toilets for girls and boys, wash basins and tap water.

A report by the UNICEF has also found that in government schools in India, where these facilities are available, attendance has gone up, especially that of girls, by as much as 14 per cent.

"When it comes to girls, they are the biggest losers. The only way to get them to school and ensure they don't feel vulnerable is to make this campaign successful. But it's not always easy," said JS Mathur, Joint Secretary (Sanitation), Rural Development Ministry.

Studies indicate providing private and separate sanitary latrines in school can increase girls' enrolment and help keep them in school as they enter adolescence. While the government is doing its bit to take this forward, public awareness and a public-private partnership could pave way for better facilities, awareness, and increased learning in the long run.

Basically they don't want dudes watching them poop so they throw their life away. This is stupid. Girls pooping is hot. I dream of the day when I can take a dump right across from a female.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired
Bathrooms should be gender neutral because the PC crowd don't believe girls should have their privacy.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:51 PM
bipolar

OP - have you ever thought about therapy?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Inoffensive kitty pic

My Mood: Sneaky
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
Bathrooms should be gender neutral because the PC crowd don't believe girls should have their privacy.
Yes the entire trans teen thread was actually a clandestine left wing plot to let Imbored21 watch girls poop.

Follow me on twitter! I like interesting things and conversations - https://twitter.com/ademotivator

My political blog latest post! (about American gun culture!) - http://thedemotivator.com/anything-but-guns/

Soundcloud for my acoustic rock music - https://soundcloud.com/thedemotivator
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Permanently Banned

I've also heard a lot of girls in these poorer countries aren't able to go to school for the entire week that they're menstruating due to the lack of facilities and sanitary products, which puts them behind boys in their school, and I suspect this has a lot more to do with that than simply not wanting to poop in front of boys.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Zadaliya's boy toy

you can watch me poop op
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Stressed

does that mean @imabored21 is indian

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Spirit of Vengeance

My Mood: Mellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticnz View Post
Yes the entire trans teen thread was actually a clandestine left wing plot to let Imbored21 watch girls poop.
I knew it! I almost said that earlier but I didn't think anyone would believe it.

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”

I've got a Dungeon Master's guide
I've got a 12-sided die
I've got Kitty Pryde
And Nightcrawler, too
Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page