CA Homeless: Man Kicks Dog 15 Feet in the Air, Severely Injuring Her - Social Anxiety Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member
 
millenniumman75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Gender: Male
Age: 44
Posts: 152,608
My Mood: Angelic

CA Homeless: Man Kicks Dog 15 Feet in the Air, Severely Injuring Her


Homeless man kicks dog 15 feet in air, collapsing dog's lung, displacing heart, police say


A homeless man who allegedly kicked a small dog so hard the pup was launched 15 feet and suffered a collapsed lung and displaced heart was arrested after the shocking attack at a California beach.




A woman and her small dog, Sophie, were at Hueneme Beach on Friday when Dylan McTaggert, 25, suddenly approached the pair from behind "and, without provocation, kicked the dog approximately 15 feet into the air," the Port Hueneme Police Department wrote on Facebook.





Dylan McTaggert, 25, allegedly kicked Sophie the dog 15 feet in the air, leaving her with a collapsed lung and displaced heart, police said. (Port Hueneme Police Department)


Sophie was found in shock and unconscious. Investigators said the dog "was kicked with so much force, she was diagnosed with having a collapsed lung and displaced heart."


After the brutal booting, officials say McTaggert fled as lifeguards tried to intervene and police officers headed to the beach,


Authorities said McTaggert, who lives on Ormond Beach in one of California's numerous illegal homeless encampments, has been reported "numerous times" for disturbing beachgoers. At the time of the incident, he was on probation for "assaulting officers and shoplifting," officials said.
Police caught up with McTaggert soon after the attack and he was booked on suspicion of fighting in public, assaulting a lifeguard and felony animal cruelty in lieu of $25,000 bail. An arraignment was scheduled for Tuesday. It was not immediately clear what alleged actions prompted the lifeguard assault charge.


Sophie, meanwhile, is currently recovering at home and being taken care of by her owner, police said.
Anyone who witnessed the attack is urged to contact the Port Hueneme Police Department at 805-986-6530.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
millenniumman75 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member
 
millenniumman75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Gender: Male
Age: 44
Posts: 152,608
My Mood: Angelic
Well, I guess Kalifornia's gonna pay for his housing for a while.


Thanks, Gavin.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
millenniumman75 is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 11:26 AM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Birmingham, Uk
Language: Can complain in all languages
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Posts: 4,889
My Mood: Lonely
I'm not surprised by looking at him. Looks like the kind of person to eat his own crap.
3stacks is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 02:18 PM
SAS Member
 
Micronian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 39
Posts: 3,692
hmmm...was the dog's leash also 15 feet...?

"I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday"
Micronian is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Greasy prospector
 
blue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The salty spitoon
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,405
My Mood: Lurking
He looks like contraception advert material, someone's strongest swimmer was a rabid, dog kicking hobo : /






And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
blue2 is online now  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 05:37 PM
SAS Member
 
crimeclub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 9,727
California? Must be because of those damn Democrats.
crimeclub is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 05:41 PM
SAS Member
 
RelinquishedHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vantucky, Washington
Gender: Other
Age: 29
Posts: 16,085
My Mood: Mellow
Yeah, severely mentally ill homeless people do crazy things. Poor dog and all, but not news or thread worthy.
RelinquishedHell is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 04:37 PM
Member
 
EmotionlessThug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, Westbury.
Language: English
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Posts: 4,598
The generated mentality of that person is noticeable.

How can someone football a dog like that? in front of the observers in public? At least the economy criminalbursement is $25,000, someone else could of touch down a better time in the management program.

The software engineers materialize kush design, cigarettes, or medications must of surely suppress that person sanity too much.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.


High Authority NSA Software Engineers "We feed the Supercomputers knowledge on how to manage citizens sleep, sex, accicident, dream, health, interaction, job, education, lottery, living condition, murder, suicide & terrorism throughout the day each day."
EmotionlessThug is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 04:40 PM
666
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,110
My Mood: Relaxed
Does the dog have PTSD now?
546617 is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 11:31 AM
I'm not OK (I promise)
 
Persephone The Dread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Posts: 36,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimeclub View Post
California? Must be because of those damn Democrats.
lol yeah, exactly.

Quote:
Please don't attempt to raid Nevada to 'see them aliens' as part of the internet's joke du jour, the US air force will not be amused.
Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

Call me morbid, call me pale
Persephone The Dread is offline  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 12:28 PM
I'll reply you all later
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,113
My Mood: Dead
Again, for the second time it's so Christian of you to think this way of people in need.... He shouldn't have a roof above his head if he behaves in certain way according to you. Clearly if someone behaves like that it's not because they decided to do so, but because they themselves had a horrible childhood at least.

Sorry for not currently replying to your posts addressed to me. I will do that later (hopefully in a few days) because now I can't Please, don't take it personally because you have nothing to do with it.
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Greasy prospector
 
blue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The salty spitoon
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,405
My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
Clearly if someone behaves like that it's not because they decided to do so, but because they themselves had a horrible childhood at least.
So people don't decide to do bad things, they're a product of their environment ? Does that mean murderers & rapists should be smothered with hugs & kisses cause it wasn't their fault ?






And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
blue2 is online now  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 12:51 PM
I'll reply you all later
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,113
My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
So people don't decide to do bad things, they're a product of their environment ? Does that mean murderers & rapists should be smothered with hugs & kisses cause it wasn't their fault ?
No they do decide most of the time, yeah they are. No, that doesn't mean that. They need therapists and therapists don't kiss and hug their clients. Although no, they can hug them when it's appropriate. It is their fault, but it's not black and white. And this homeless man was kicking the dog, not murdering or raping anyone. He deserves to have a roof above his head and to have basic human rights. I'm also questioning how people who call themselves Christians and churches don't really follow what Jesus said in many ways.

I'd also suggest you not to use murderers, rapists and homeless men who kick dogs to boost your self esteem and to make yourself feel better about yourself. But apparently it's what people do all the time. Same with people who just have obvious signs of mental illness or any other people rejected by social groups.

Sorry for not currently replying to your posts addressed to me. I will do that later (hopefully in a few days) because now I can't Please, don't take it personally because you have nothing to do with it.
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Greasy prospector
 
blue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The salty spitoon
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,405
My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
It is their fault, but it's not black and white. And this homeless man was kicking the dog, not murdering or raping anyone. He deserves to have a roof above his head and to have basic human rights. I'm also questioning how people who call themselves Christians and churches don't really follow what Jesus said in many ways.
Abusing animals has been proven to be a precurser to higher types of crime & violence & yes most people can deserve a chance but you have to be very wary of showing unlimited kindness to everyone, cause some people are beyond saving & are pure bad/evil & will take your kindness for weakness leaving you vulnerable to God knows what.

I was raised with religion, don't practice now but I know the whole Jesus thing, I primarily go with my instincts for the most part & anyone who abuse's animals for fun or the sake of it, I will never trust or treat with kindness, although depends on individual circumstances if mental illness or drugs being a factor as you say nothing is black or white.






And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
blue2 is online now  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 01:35 PM
I'll reply you all later
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,113
My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Abusing animals has been proven to be a precurser to higher types of crime & violence & yes most people can deserve a chance but you have to be very wary of showing unlimited kindness to everyone, cause some people are beyond saving & are pure bad/evil & will take your kindness for weakness leaving you vulnerable to God knows what.

I was raised with religion, don't practice now but I know the whole Jesus thing, I primarily go with my instincts for the most part & anyone who abuse's animals for fun or the sake of it, I will never trust or treat with kindness, although depends on individual circumstances if mental illness or drugs being a factor as you say nothing is black or white.
I know that, but before he actually killed or raped someone he's not a murderer or a rapist. I know that these things should be prevented though and I agree.

I'm not showing anything cause I'm not communicating with him. I'm not saying other people should do that or that they should trust them. I just don't agree when people think that there is some breed of ''evil'' people and they're the good normal righteous breed of people, without even taking into account the circumstances of these people's lives etc. But people who were directly affected by rape or if they witnessed a murder or if someone close to them was murdered etc or maybe even dog abuse etc they can only feel this way and they should.

We don't know what would be if these people had access to therapy (I don't mean CBT, but the kind that would work with their traumas). Many people with sadistic tendencies actually do change in therapy according to therapists:
.

Sorry for not currently replying to your posts addressed to me. I will do that later (hopefully in a few days) because now I can't Please, don't take it personally because you have nothing to do with it.
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 02:17 PM
SAS Member
 
Chris S W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: Male
Age: 30
Posts: 558
2 victims of life. I'd rather be the dog than that guy.
Chris S W is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 02:20 PM
Greasy prospector
 
blue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The salty spitoon
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,405
My Mood: Lurking
^^ Interesting video seems like he knows his stuff, if it was my dog socio-hobo kicked like that though, I'd probably have done my best to send him straight to Jesus : /






And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
blue2 is online now  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 02:26 PM
SAS Member
 
crimeclub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 9,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
Again, for the second time it's so Christian of you to think this way of people in need.... He shouldn't have a roof above his head if he behaves in certain way according to you. Clearly if someone behaves like that it's not because they decided to do so, but because they themselves had a horrible childhood at least.
Hardline right-winger's arguments regarding socio-economics are based on a foundation that is built by certain assumptions, a few of those include..

-People are generally starting on a level playing ground in life more or less.
-Systemic racism doesn't exist because we have laws that combat any kind of systemic racism.
-Systemic misogyny doesn't exist for the same reason.
-We live in a meritocracy so hard work is rewarded.
-Economic mobility can be attained through hard work.
-Democrats bad Republicans good.
-etc.

Also the Republican party has turned pretty libertarian the last several decades. Basically 'Ayn Rand' on social issues and 'Milton Friedman' on economic issues, a combination that leads to a totally toxic view of socio-economics.

So that leads to them feeling justified in showing open disdain for the disadvantaged and working class.

Republicans in general haven't ever sat back and wondered "Why would the Republican party, which is known for it's harsh views on socio-economics, ALSO be the party of Christianity" A lot of them haven't figured out that the only way a Party that is 100% for the corporations can continue existing is if it co-opted ideas that would lure regular people in, no matter how unrelated the ideas are to the party's corporate priorities. So the Republican party merged with the "Moral Majority" crowd in the 70s to act like they will be champions of making abortion illegal, Reagan in the 80s poured on the 'Family Values' and 'Christianity' thick in the 80s, making it seem like 'Democrats bad Republicans good'. (Certain views on race were co-opted in the 60s/70s to lure in certain portions of the population but that's a whole other conversation)

So with the strong loyalty to the party of "Christianity" it's able to do some f***ed up s*** under the guise of "We're Christians! Democrats aren't!" It's like that form of cognitive dissonance that leads Americans into thinking "When other countries kill people it's called 'terrorism' but when America kills people it's completely justified because.....it's America!"
crimeclub is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 03:56 PM
SAS Member
 
Micronian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 39
Posts: 3,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
Again, for the second time it's so Christian of you to think this way of people in need.... He shouldn't have a roof above his head if he behaves in certain way according to you. Clearly if someone behaves like that it's not because they decided to do so, but because they themselves had a horrible childhood at least.
Yes, the absence of correct parenting failed him.
Yes, the absence of effective public education failed him
Yes, the absence of social safety nets failed him.

But you must still punish the person for hurting the dog. It's still a wrongful act.

Personally, I think you should also blame the dog owner for not keeping the dog on a leash. If the dog were on a leash, I guarantee it doesn't get punted. If it was a leash-free beach, then there you go: the liberal mentality shot itself in the foot.

"I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday"
Micronian is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 08:56 PM
lagrimas negras
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Planet Earth... I think
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,479
Poor dog was at the wrong please at the wrong time
This mentally ill guy needs to get some help before he ends up in prison, bumps into another nutcase and gets what's coming to him.
Posted via Mobile Device
thomasjune is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome