Brave 16 y/o German Girl talks about the reality of the Refugee crisis - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 01:49 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotting View Post
It's considered racist to speak out against the huge number of people being let in, that can offer little to the European countries. It's easier to turn a blind eye to the white women being sexually assaulted on the streets by these animals.

The ultra-left wing anarchist groups like "no borders" will get violent if the average person protested here like they have in Eastern Europe, or even France and Germany.
The Nordic countries and Germany especially are seeing a large number serious issues against women. The ungrateful new arrivals are just laughing and doing whatever they want, because they know they won't get deported back to a war zone. Brave girl making the video, she states she's not racist, just feels unsafe and that's true but some will twist it of course.

ick. i hope you stand up to rape of white women by white men and their own nationals just as much. also i'm not surprised that we're not even thinking of women of color here in this discussion.

claiming that immigrants/men of color are "beasts" and "animalistic" is as about as racist as it gets, especially if you turn a blind eye to rape happening in your country by your own people.

it is a gross racist stereotype to assume that immigrant men or men of color will rape all the white women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 01:51 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Stressed
Quote:
Originally Posted by LichtLune View Post
If not the men then who? I'm normally the type of person to call out when women feel entitled to men's help but in these extreme cases there's really no other way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdave View Post
Maybe not, but I understand why she's puzzled at the German government's policy of putting girls like her at risk with the 'testosterone bomb' of mass Islamic immigration. She has every put to put her self preservation first, even if some people find themselves triggered by it.
I'm not against that. I fully support that and her right to make her experiences and worrys public. I'm all for making the problems that came with the mass immigration to germany public, as the left attacked the problem with way to much naivete. I'm pissed of by the fact she cries for men to help her out as something naturally.

I may be a sole exception by that, but my sympathy for her isn't greater than for anyone else just because she is a young girl. Something that happens to much these days.
A lot of topics nowadays are only getting discussed because it affects women. College, Jobs, Payment, Healthcare. Public security is now one of those things, too, because of the events of cologne. I have no proof for that, but i somehow doubt the whole thing would have exploded that much if the victims were exclusively male. Male victims are brushed under the carpet anyway already, because simply people don't care. I don't know how other think about this, but i would much rather getting fingered and pickpocked, than glassed by a bottle of beer, risking permanent damage, scars or at worst, death. Yet, the outcry of something that could have been a straight murder isn't even remotely that widespread.

Thats whats my problem with her calling out for german "men". Men, like most in the west, have been accussed of beeing misogynists just for the fact by helping women out and expecting something in return. Regardless of what women believe, life for a man is not more safe. A gang isn't going to avoid a women because she is accompanied by 1 or 2 men. A group that means harm also doesn't hesitate to knock them down, maybe even accidantally killing them in the process. Thinking that all it takes to resolve these problems are the "german man" only show how delussional some people have become. The streets were never safer for someone with a penis between his legs. Killing and general violence is mostly directed at men. Sexual harassment is the female aquivalence of getting smacked. Thinking that men should ensure the safety of a woman is nothing else than to say that a man should put her health before his own. Something a woman should be able to justify with more than "''cause i'm female".

I'm with the right wing about the problem of mass immigration. The problem i have with the way it is discussed is by the fact that it only gets attention when a woman is affected. It shows we still don't deal with the problem rationally, but emotionally and are, in fact, somewhat sexist by that.

Sorry for derailing the topic for my rant.

... and how women are especially affected by that.
post #23 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 01:58 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apx24 View Post
I'm pretty sure that Germany had more immigrants than the UK even before the Syrians came.
Thank you.
Sadly too many people are stupid and ignorant and as we all know, the more ignorant a person is the more (delusional) opinions he or she has.
I live in Germany and here you can see that it is a pretty diverse country with people from many heritages and far from homogenous.

post #24 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 02:23 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ɹǝqɯǝɯ S∀S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
Do you expect other men to help you though? (going off topic here a bit but yeah)

I bet you don't. I bet most men don't. If you needed it. You'd probably appreciate the help, but you don't expect it.
I mean it depends on the situation. But a girl is weaker than a man so if she is being targeted by male attackers she wouldn't be able protect herself. A man would fair better but not if he's outnumbered obviously.
post #25 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 02:27 PM
Villain

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
I mean it depends on the situation. But a girl is weaker than a man so if she is being targeted by male attackers she wouldn't be able protect herself. A man would fair better but not if he's outnumbered obviously.
Well yeah, but I think the cultural expectation that men should look out for adult women is quite sexist and unfair on men.

Some people heard my words and thought it meant they knew me
Truth is, I don't exist, I'm just a soundtrack to your movie
Some background figure in a story that's already scripted
And what I feel's just felt for you to hear me ****ing spit it
I jump in many different heads through these words and poems
Always hoping maybe the next leap'll be my leap home

post #26 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 02:36 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbiter View Post
Thank you.
Sadly too many people are stupid and ignorant and as we all know, the more ignorant a person is the more (delusional) opinions he or she has.
I live in Germany and here you can see that it is a pretty diverse country with people from many heritages and far from homogenous.
Your population at last census was mostly European. The Islamic population was mostly made up of Turks with a tiny tiny minority from more conservative Islamic nations.

Integrating a large number of immigrants from a more conservative Islamic nation will bring many challenges that Germany has little experience of.

Merkel's actions were self serving, everyone knows that Germany is facing a labour crisis in the medium term due to a falling birth rate. All she did was encourage more and more opportunist economic migrants to make the crossing. It is little wonder that she is facing so much pushing back from most EU states.

The crisis is only going to get worse once the weather gets better.
post #27 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 02:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Well yeah, but I think the cultural expectation that men should look out for adult women is quite sexist and unfair on men.
I was thinking the other day, how would a Titanic situation go down after the 4th wave of feminism?

I still feel that I wouldn't be able to get in the life raft before any women. I was imagining a group of feminists organising everyone getting of in male/female pairs to ensure equality.

This is how I keep myself amused.
post #28 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre12 View Post
Your population at last census was mostly European. The Islamic population was mostly made up of Turks with a tiny tiny minority from more conservative Islamic nations.

Integrating a large number of immigrants from a more conservative Islamic nation will bring many challenges that Germany has little experience of.

Merkel's actions were self serving, everyone knows that Germany is facing a labour crisis in the medium term due to a falling birth rate. All she did was encourage more and more opportunist economic migrants to make the crossing. It is little wonder that she is facing so much pushing back from most EU states.

The crisis is only going to get worse once the weather gets better.
I'm talking about people from other european nations immigrating here.
Italians, Spain, French and so on.
But yes, there are a lot of turks here, to say the least.
post #29 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:01 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Twisted
Dats when guns are useful. Those filthy pigs deserve justice.
post #30 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:18 PM
Villain

Quote:

I was thinking the other day, how would a Titanic situation go down after the 4th wave of feminism?

I still feel that I wouldn't be able to get in the life raft before any women. I was imagining a group of feminists organising everyone getting of in male/female pairs to ensure equality.

This is how I keep myself amused.
I think you'd have to do it that way really because otherwise people's biases will put women first almost everytime if you pick people at 'random' (with the exception of men the people organising things know personally)

Maybe have some other criteria instead. Usefulness to society. I'm dying lol.

'Sorry I'm going to need a copy of your CV before I let you on this life raft.'

Children complicate things too.

Or like in I, Robot where it's probability of survival. All children die. =| Gotta love those robots.

post #31 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:21 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
I did. No surprise that so many racist flocked to make comments. And making do many Islamaphobic threads is considered spam.
Posted via Mobile Device
Why is Islamaphobic even a word. Just because someone disagees with immigration or has negative views on something doesnt mean they have a phobia or fear of Islam
post #32 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:33 PM
Optimism Prime~

Quote:
If not the men then who? I'm normally the type of person to call out when women feel entitled to men's help but in these extreme cases there's really no other way.
You know, I can't really blame other men for not wanting to get involved in a way. The message from Feminists and progressives the last decade or two has been that all men are bad people for simply being men and that they have 'toxic masculinity' coursing through their veins like mini blood born Hitlers, that every woman is strong, independent and don't need no man etc.

But despite all that, I guess for me personally, I would step in anyway. And I don't consider myself a big/physical guy by any stretch of the imagination. I guess that's just my 'programming'. Don't get me wrong though, if I saw the woman in question have rainbow coloured hair and hipster glasses... there would be a moments hesitation haha. But yeah, I would even help little miss SJW if it came to it.

slow progress is still progress.
post #33 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:34 PM
Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Samurai View Post
You know, I can't really blame other men for not wanting to get involved in a way. The message from Feminists and progressives the last decade or two has been that all men are bad people for simply being men and that they have 'toxic masculinity' coursing through their veins like mini blood born Hitlers, that every woman is strong, independent and don't need no man etc.

But despite all that, I guess for me personally, I would step in anyway. And I don't consider myself a big/physical guy by any stretch of the imagination. I guess that's just my 'programming'. Don't get me wrong though, if I saw the woman in question have rainbow coloured hair and hipster glasses... there would be a moments hesitation haha. But yeah, I would even help little miss SJW if it came to it.

What's wrong with rainbow hair? I guess I am an sjw

I am very similar perhaps to other people, but I don't think men are bad (obviously..) I guess I am generally frustrated with the Human race though.

post #34 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
I think you'd have to do it that way really because otherwise people's biases will put women first almost everytime if you pick people at 'random' (with the exception of men the people organising things know personally)

Maybe have some other criteria instead. Usefulness to society. I'm dying lol.

'Sorry I'm going to need a copy of your CV before I let you on this life raft.'

Children complicate things too.

Or like in I, Robot where it's probability of survival. All children die. =| Gotta love those robots.
That is like eugenics by lifeboat!

I haven't seen I Robot but humans don't tend to like cold statistics that conflict with their emotions. We better program AI to have empathy otherwise it won't be long before they realise what a waste of resources we are and euthanise us all.

A cheery thought before bedtime but Stephen Hawking said it, or something like it, so it must be true.
post #35 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiValenzia View Post
I'm not against that. I fully support that and her right to make her experiences and worrys public. I'm all for making the problems that came with the mass immigration to germany public, as the left attacked the problem with way to much naivete. I'm pissed of by the fact she cries for men to help her out as something naturally.

I may be a sole exception by that, but my sympathy for her isn't greater than for anyone else just because she is a young girl. Something that happens to much these days.
A lot of topics nowadays are only getting discussed because it affects women. College, Jobs, Payment, Healthcare. Public security is now one of those things, too, because of the events of cologne. I have no proof for that, but i somehow doubt the whole thing would have exploded that much if the victims were exclusively male. Male victims are brushed under the carpet anyway already, because simply people don't care. I don't know how other think about this, but i would much rather getting fingered and pickpocked, than glassed by a bottle of beer, risking permanent damage, scars or at worst, death. Yet, the outcry of something that could have been a straight murder isn't even remotely that widespread.

Thats whats my problem with her calling out for german "men". Men, like most in the west, have been accussed of beeing misogynists just for the fact by helping women out and expecting something in return. Regardless of what women believe, life for a man is not more safe. A gang isn't going to avoid a women because she is accompanied by 1 or 2 men. A group that means harm also doesn't hesitate to knock them down, maybe even accidantally killing them in the process. Thinking that all it takes to resolve these problems are the "german man" only show how delussional some people have become. The streets were never safer for someone with a penis between his legs. Killing and general violence is mostly directed at men. Sexual harassment is the female aquivalence of getting smacked. Thinking that men should ensure the safety of a woman is nothing else than to say that a man should put her health before his own. Something a woman should be able to justify with more than "''cause i'm female".

I'm with the right wing about the problem of mass immigration. The problem i have with the way it is discussed is by the fact that it only gets attention when a woman is affected. It shows we still don't deal with the problem rationally, but emotionally and are, in fact, somewhat sexist by that.

Sorry for derailing the topic for my rant.
Why does it have to be so complicated? Why can't Europe just put the interests of their own people first without worrying about needs of a group of people who hold some incredibly backward beliefs? That doesn't mean we shouldn't help where possible, but flooding European towns and cities with tens of thousands of fighting age Muslim men is a recipe for disaster. I don't see how this helps anyone in the long run.
post #36 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Optimism Prime~

Quote:
What's wrong with rainbow hair?
Nothing intrinsically - I use to be a big fan myself even (which is probably a side effect of watching a bit too much Scott Pilgrim...)

But sadly, it's now the unofficial 'uniform' of SJW women :-(

post #37 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:47 PM
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool user name View Post
Why is Islamaphobic even a word. Just because someone disagees with immigration or has negative views on something doesnt mean they have a phobia or fear of Islam
It does when you place your fears and ignorance towards an entire group.
post #38 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:48 PM
Optimism Prime~

^ Aposematism

Aposematism (from Greek ἀπό apo away, σ̑ημα sema sign, coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton[1][2]), perhaps most commonly known in the context of warning coloration, describes a family of antipredator adaptations where a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.[3] Aposematism is one form of an "advertising" signal (with many others existing, such as the bright colours of flowers which lure pollinators). The warning signal may take the form of conspicuous colours, sounds, odours[4] or other perceivable characteristics. Aposematic signals are beneficial for both the predator and prey, both of which avoid potential harm.

post #39 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:48 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Twisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
It does when you place your fears and ignorance towards an entire group.
youve been brainwashed by their agenda. This is exactly what they want you to perceive. Go do your research on CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood. Taqyyia (Takiya).
post #40 of 74 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Villain

Quote:
That is like eugenics by lifeboat!

I haven't seen I Robot but humans don't tend to like cold statistics that conflict with their emotions. We better program AI to have empathy otherwise it won't be long before they realise what a waste of resources we are and euthanise us all.

A cheery thought before bedtime but Stephen Hawking said it, or something like it, so it must be true.
lol yeah they probably would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Samurai View Post
Nothing intrinsically - I use to be a big fan myself even (which is probably a side effect of watching a bit too much Scott Pilgrim...)

But sadly, it's now the unofficial 'uniform' of SJW women :-(

Yeah, I guess it is a trend. Other people pointed it out here before that they find women with coloured hair to have certain negative personalities as well. It sucks for me, but I think I annoyed most of those users anyway so I probably am the annoying person they think I am from their point of view. Although it's actually difficult to maintain so I stopped dying my hair weird colours indefinitely.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page