Abortion Laws - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Yoink

Angry

Abortion Laws

Long ago they made it a criminal offense to be black in the USA.

Then Nixon created the War on Drugs and made it a criminal offense to be a hippie or a minority.

Now the GOP Death Cult wants to make it a crime to be female.

Trump has loaded the courts with crazy misogynists.

They hate everyone and everything.

WE NEED TO VOTE THEM OUT!

And I always thought this would be
the land of milk and honey
Oh but I came to find out that it's
all hate and money
And there's a canopy of greed holding me down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 06:30 AM
SAS Member

Murica still carries out routine circumcision of males so why people are kicking up about women not having complete control over their lives and bodies is beyond me!!

Hypocrisy at it's best.

We've all got a little bit of royal blood in our veins, we're all in line for the succession, and if nineteen million, four hundred thousand, two hundred and eight people die, I'll be king tomorrow. It's not very likely but its a nice thought and helps keep me going.

P.COOK

post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 07:38 AM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by In a Lonely Place View Post
Murica still carries out routine circumcision of males so why people are kicking up about women not having complete control over their lives and bodies is beyond me!!

Hypocrisy at it's best.
Nice alternative facts but a quick Google check says circumcision was as high as 80% in the '70s compared to 56% today. The US is losing the fight against stinky cheesedick.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:22 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Angelic
Now it's coming to the West; draconian laws, like in those countries where women have to wear veils

What's the World coming to?

While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man, wishing he could talk softly in her ear...

While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND, & INSULT her,
there's a man flirting with her, & reminding her, how wonderful she is.

While you HURT your woman,
there's a man wishing he could show her love

While you make your woman CRY,
there's a man stealing smiles from her.
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:40 AM
Poorly tuned

My Mood: Relaxed
I kind of doubt they will succeed in overturning RVW. Or if they do it will probably create such a stink they'll regret it.

I think most of the people who really are wanting to get rid of abortion are religious. Secularism (I think) is the future and there is really no good excuse for a secularist to oppose abortion. Especially if they claim to also be environmentalists.

/WYSD
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:24 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbath9 View Post

Then Nixon created the War on Drugs and made it a criminal offense to be a hippie or a minority.

Is this post biased?

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:03 PM
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
@sabbath9

Because I think if you're going to keep doing this in various threads, we may as well get to the juicy stuff.

I think the moderate traditional American conservatives probably attract a lot of traditional/religious women, and there are negligible statistical differences in the gender of people with pro-choice and pro-life positions, but as for some people in the more radical sects like Jim from The Dark Enlightenment. Lol that's actually his name. Look up Jim's blog. Or, well...

I'm not being hyperbolic here about Jim. I made another post about him recently after I first stumbled on him. So I'll be quoting/repeating myself a bit as well as adding new bits.

The only thing you can really say to Jim is 'ya'll need Inanna' not Jesus, there's a deity for every occasion you know.

But Jim's viewpoint is fascinating and somewhat out of step with the traditional right. See the traditional right for the most part try to overprotect women and view them as children (and progressives also do this just in different ways,*) the Jim right (and tbh there isn't a 'Jim right' since I've seen people from his ideological background call him out as insane on the topic of women, but some people get closer to his views,) is more about casting women (and females of all ages in fact,) as evil and chaotic, who men and civilization need protection from (very 'cthonic evil forces will destroy us all.') but there's also moments where they slip back into the traditional right thought of 'men know best' (for their self esteem you see,) creating a weird cluster**** of viewpoints and values.

*This overlap of beliefs in general (not just on this topic,) is why The Dark Enlightenment/neoreactionaries consider mainstream society a non-theistic Christian sect, and refer to these beliefs and the powerful people/the academy as 'The Cathedral.'

I'll quote a few things from a couple of his blog entries:

Quote:
The trouble with Rotherham is not that white girls were raped and beaten, but that Muslims get exemption to be manly as women understand manliness, and whites and Hindus do not.

The Rotherham girls were raped, threatened, and beaten all right, but they were also complicit in the violence.
Quote:
Human female sexuality is closer to feline female sexuality than to chimpanzee female sexuality.
I quoted this part before, 'when you take that cat girl fetish too far.'

Quote:
Apes are primarily vegetarians, but we are descended from killer apes. Even when sex involves quite dangerous violence against women plus infanticide and plenty of it, as it rather often does, human females are massively complicit in that violence and infanticide. The women that pimps go through the motions of oppressing are topping from the bottom, and pimps are more accurately understood as the cucked and oppressed victims of lustful bawdy women.
Quote:
Women do not particularly want protection, and are disinclined to cooperate with males who protect them. The early James Bond movies reflect male fantasies. Female fantasies involve motorcycle gang leaders, vampires, demons, and serial killers, and men have no alternative but to play along. I must dance, and women call the tune.
Quote:
It also makes total sense if you take the story of the fall seriously. It is the curse of Eve. “thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

It also makes sense of female voting behavior. Single women have no country. They want us to be conquered, they want their male kin to be castrated, so they can finally get into the possession of someone strong enough to own them.
Catgirls and castration, what a wild blog post.

A message to Jim:

See I could actually frame some of my own interests in such a way until the bit after the castration (I don't especially since I'm into all kinds of stuff, but sure lets roleplay.) I mean I always cum when they're 'castrated' and I'm done after that you know? Until the next time I masturbate and then someone else has to be castrated. I mean psychologically mostly. I actually like dicks so.. No need to lose that.

And do you know who gets 'castrated.' It's guys like you Jim, not those soyboys you and your contemporaries keep writing about. Because it's an improvement.

Or in other words from a comment on the blog post:

Quote:
What a cute little fantasy from Jim the man! Threw her in the pool, got laid like a rug! Btw, what the **** does that mean? You got rug burn on your dick from humping the floor in a blind fit of psychosis?

Hint: the behavior you describe is not effective with anything but damaged psycho *****es. And doubtful even with them. You are ****ing deranged . Cheers!
You're quite right commenter number 1, the deranged psycho ***** does the following I'm sure Jim with his infinite wisdom will be just psychopathically 'alpha' enough to win her over:

Quote:
Kevin Lee was a property developer, landlord and lover of Dennehy.[1][2] He was killed on 29 March 2013, and his body found the next day near Newborough.[3] Dennehy dressed Lee's body in a black sequined dress before dumping his corpse.[4] Lukasz Slaboszewski and John Chapman were both housemates of Dennehy.[1] Slaboszewski, a Polish national, was killed on 19 March, and Chapman on 29 March.[3] They were both found on 3 April near Thorney with stab wounds.[5]

After the killings, Dennehy was driven by an accomplice, Gary Stretch,[6] to Hereford where she stabbed two men, chosen separately and at random, both of whom survived.[7] Both men were dog walkers; she stole the second's dog.[6] Another man travelling in the car, unwillingly, was later cleared of criminal involvement in the attacks.
Quote:
In November 2013, Dennehy pleaded guilty to all three murders and two further attempted murders.[10][11] Her sister Maria was unsurprised by the guilty plea and said, "I think she did that to control the situation. She likes people to know she's the boss."[12] Dennehy has been held at HM Prison Bronzefield.[13] Assessing psychiatrists later diagnosed Dennehy with psychopathic, anti-social and borderline personality disorders.
Anyway moving on:

Quote:
There is a lot of bad female behavior. It gets worse as they get older, but it starts very young indeed, typically around four years below fertile age, with a great deal of variance, much more variance than occurs in males.

People complain that when I notice sexual misbehavior in very young girls, that this is “bad optics”.

I say that there is severe and widespread female misconduct getting right in our faces, that we need to stop them, and that we need start stopping them very young.
Quote:
I am indeed saying that women, starting at a horrifyingly young age, like sex, like rape, and rather like brutal rape. To conclude from this that I am arguing in favor of brutal rape, one has to attribute to me the white knight position that women should get what they want.
Lol let's take a moment to remember that one US politician.

(Jim here denies wanting the things that political candidate wanted mind you.)

Quote:
That females are severely maladapted to an environment of female sexual choice, while men can accurately assess female fertility at thirty paces in seven seconds tells me that we are descended from peoples that were pretty relaxed about male choice, while forcefully suppressing female choice, people who only restricted males from impinging on the other male’s property rights in female sexuality, and were otherwise fine with it being open season for male predation. So if we look back in history to the family law of a people that did survive, this is what we should see. Open go for male predation, except that other men’s wives and fiancees are very much off limits, death penalty for women who sleep with one man, then cheerfully sleep with another man while the first man still lives.
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:50 PM
raising your spirits

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
But Jim's viewpoint is fascinating and somewhat out of step with the traditional right.
I'm no longer convinced it's possible to draw a line between "theory of sex" and "sexual fantasy".

In science, ideology tends to corrupt; absolute ideology [corrupts] absolutely" - Robert Nisbet
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:37 PM
occasionally lesbian NRx

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I'm no longer convinced it's possible to draw a line between "theory of sex" and "sexual fantasy".
Yeah I don't think it is either.
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 08:52 PM
Great White Shark

Language: Galactic Basic, machine language
Quote:
Deleted post.
Actually, married women statistically prefer the right-wing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marria...te_note-NAES-2

"In the U.S., being a married woman is correlated with a higher level of support for the Republican Party, and being single with the Democratic Party. Marriage does not seem to have a strong effect on party affiliation: 32 percent of married people call themselves Republicans and 31 percent say they are Democrats, while among single people, 19 percent are Republicans and 38 percent Democrats.[2] The difference is most striking between married and single women. Married women respond as being Republicans 15 percent more; single women respond as being Democrats 11 percent more."
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:45 PM
(*__*)

Language: N/A
Yeah it's pretty sad what's happening

That's where the pain comes in
Like a second skeleton
Trying to fit beneath the skin
I can't fit the feelings in

-Fiona Apple
post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 02:09 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Deleted post.
"and then they wonder why women won't breed with them"

a conservative guy is most likely going to want to be with a conservative woman who doesn't like abortion anyway I don't get your point

"because they are racist violent control freaks"

No, its just that you view it as a woman's property whereas they see it as two separate forms of life. I don't understand how wanting life to not be terminated and to survive makes you a violent racist freak. Abortion isn't some morally superior position, but sometimes there is no other option
post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:27 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

Today, it's a crime to be male and white in the Democratic Party.

Obama created the war on morality by attacking everything Christian, right up to and including favoring Iran and the Palestinian people over Israel, forcing nuns to pay for contraceptive insurance, abortion of post-birth babies (it's actually defined as murder/infanticide at that point), and allowing same sex couples to marry (which is defined as a man and a woman as marriage in churches is supposed to be defined by God). He helped get the Internal Revenue Service has helped in targeting all of the above areas.

Obama loaded the courts with activist judges and people with questionable ethics.

The Democratic Party sees people as votes and nothing more. "The LGBTQ vote", "the Asian vote", "the African-American vote" "the illegal immigrant/non-citizen vote" - isn't that cheating?

Democrats - give a man a fish and he eats for a day, dependent on Government every day.

^^^#WalkAway

Republicans - teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime, sufficient in supporting himself.

^^^#WalkWith

......and if Obama had anything to do with spying on the 2016 Trump campaign as is currently being investigated, it's a Democratic Watergate scenario.....people won't be impeached, they'll be in jail.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:32 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDSG View Post
"and then they wonder why women won't breed with them"

a conservative guy is most likely going to want to be with a conservative woman who doesn't like abortion anyway I don't get your point

"because they are racist violent control freaks"

No, its just that you view it as a woman's property whereas they see it as two separate forms of life. I don't understand how wanting life to not be terminated and to survive makes you a violent racist freak. Abortion isn't some morally superior position, but sometimes there is no other option
Excuse me, men can keep their legs closed, too! We aren't in Wild Kingdom here!

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:48 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowweaver View Post
Actually, married women statistically prefer the right-wing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marria...te_note-NAES-2

"In the U.S., being a married woman is correlated with a higher level of support for the Republican Party, and being single with the Democratic Party. Marriage does not seem to have a strong effect on party affiliation: 32 percent of married people call themselves Republicans and 31 percent say they are Democrats, while among single people, 19 percent are Republicans and 38 percent Democrats.[2] The difference is most striking between married and single women. Married women respond as being Republicans 15 percent more; single women respond as being Democrats 11 percent more."

If she's single and voted for Trump, I'd be more likely to date her. Deplorable Duo!

God, girls, and guns. Girls with God, Girls with guns.

millenniumman75

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Yoink

Mike Pence can't control himself so he never meets a woman by himself. He always has to have his wife "Mother" with him to protect him from his urges.

Meanwhile the POS POTUS admits on tape that he regularly assaults women because he's a "star".

Right-wing mass murderer after right-wing mass murderer blame women for their rampages.

Twenty-five white Republican males in Alabama decided to ignore the constitution and grab human rights from women in their state. They are now second class citizens or slaves to the dictates of the men in Alabama.

Quote:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alyss...b0c39d2a1340e9

05/15/2019 02:34 am ET Updated 0 minutes ago
Alyssa Milano, Chris Evans, Other Celebs Rip ‘Unbelievable’ Alabama Abortion Ban

Actors, athletes, writers and producers slam pols after near-total ban passes the state’s Senate.

By Ed Mazza

Celebrities, athletes and other entertainers called out Alabama’s politicians after a near-total ban on abortion passed the state’s Senate on Tuesday night.

Doctors who perform abortions at any stage of pregnancy will face a minimum of 10 years in prison under the law, which has no exceptions for rape or incest but does include one for cases where the life of the mother is at risk.

Since the Alabama House passed the Human Life Protection Act last month, it will now go to the desk of Gov. Kay Ivey (R), who has not yet said if she will sign it.

Actors, athletes, writers and producers raised their voices on Twitter to express outrage over the bill:

Not one uterus. NOT ONE UTERUS. https://t.co/WDnTzrU00Z
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 15, 2019

This is absolutely unbelievable. If you’re not worried about roe v wade, you’re not paying attention. This is why voting matters!! https://t.co/gZ5lrj7tQ1
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 15, 2019

Do what the Alabama government refuses to do: help women by donating to the https://t.co/VxouPOI5gt. Donating is as easy as flicking an embryo out of a uterus should be.
— Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) May 15, 2019

THIS IS REAL & is HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA https://t.co/x7juRSCzkD
— Janelle Monáe, Cindi (@JanelleMonae) May 15, 2019

Alabama Senate passes nation’s most restrictive abortion law - Those ****ers!!! And this is the very first time I used this word in almost 100.000 tweets and retweets...
Even in the case of RAPE or INCEST!!! https://t.co/ie5sQw25Bo
— Martina Navratilova (@Martina) May 15, 2019

1 in 4 women have had an abortion. Many people think they don’t know someone who has, but #youknowme. So let’s do this: if you are also the 1 in 4, let’s share it and start to end the shame. Use #youknowme and share your truth.
— Busy Philipps (@BusyPhilipps) May 15, 2019

.@NARAL thank you for being here. I just donated to @YellowFund if you can support even in a small way, please do. Women need our support, let’s show them we’re here for them. https://t.co/TDIsTTI2Gq
— Piper Perabo (@PiperPerabo) May 15, 2019

In Alabama, life begins at rape.
— Jena Friedman (@JenaFriedman) May 15, 2019

THE GOAL IS TO CONTROL WOMEN. https://t.co/EZ4G6zbxUw
— Jane Lynch (@janemarielynch) May 15, 2019

Yes, the news out of Alabama tonight is HORRIFYING. Rapists are facing less jail time than a doctor who performs an abortion on a rape victim. See below for where you can donate to help fight and hopefully reverse this sheer evil. https://t.co/wxjC2VVUcv
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 15, 2019

SHAME ON ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS.#Alabama pic.twitter.com/7G67TfS2HB
— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) May 15, 2019

We are living in a nightmare. https://t.co/uZS0nD65g1
— Ben Feldman (@WhosBenFeldman) May 15, 2019

There is a cold place in hell for the Alabama Senate.
— Andy Cohen (@Andy) May 15, 2019

Y’all need to stop saying Alabama or Georgia lawmakers are hicks or hillbillies etc. What they are is systematically dismantling women’s rights one state at a time to eventually overturn Roe v Wade and before long it will be your state legislators.
— roxane gay (@rgay) May 15, 2019

32 percent of Alabama children do not have access to healthcare
— Lizz “Abortion AF” Winstead (@lizzwinstead) May 15, 2019

This only ends with impeachment - and people in the streets
RT @AshleyBC137: ���� https://t.co/Vp3avCA12n
— John Cusack (@johncusack) May 15, 2019

Dear Old White Men:

If you want to stop more abortions, ban Viagra™.

For I say unto thee: The Lord must have had His reason for you not being able to get it up. Glory! https://t.co/zngzkICVic
— Mrs. Betty Bowers (@BettyBowers) May 15, 2019

Make your easy jokes about Alabama and Georgia, but remember: the people who actually live in those states do not want this https://t.co/NR6FGaahBM
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) May 15, 2019

Talibama has done all it can to drive us backward 200 years. Is it any coincidence or surprise it’s one of the worst states to live in?https://t.co/KlZbcbMVox
— Christopher Titus (@TitusNation) May 15, 2019

This is a direct consequence of Donald Trumps presidency (he said “there needs to be punishment for the women” during campaign) & Brett Kavanaughs nom. Everyone needs to see this for what it is- a religious minority is emboldened & trying to steal rights from women/ overturn Roe.
— Alex Hirsch (@_AlexHirsch) May 15, 2019

there’s not a single thing in this world a male could experience that would even come close to the indignity of being legally forced to carry your rapist’s baby to term
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) May 15, 2019

And I always thought this would be
the land of milk and honey
Oh but I came to find out that it's
all hate and money
And there's a canopy of greed holding me down.
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 11:32 AM
occasionally lesbian NRx

I'm in favour of bodily autonomy but I don't know why people reduce the argument to that. Like a lot of the time I see people keep repeating 'stop controlling our bodies'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...nning-abortion

there are better/additional arguments I think, and I don't really believe many of them are fully in favour of bodily autonomy because I know a lot of people are against various forms of body modification besides abortion lol.

I mean it's an interesting step towards transhumanism though I suppose.

I also don't think it makes sense to make it a race/gender issue, considering a lot of conservative women are against abortion or only open to it in certain extreme situations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...n-bill-passing

But uh, I'm wasting my time here clearly lol.
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 12:58 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, ちょっとだけ日本語, Java, C#
I think one of the things that bothers me the most about Society is all of the people who think they need to tell other people what they can/should and can't/shouldn't do.

If abortion is against your religion or your moral code or whatever then that's fine -- don't get one! But not everyone follows your religion or agrees with your views -- and YOU don't get to take away THEIR rights. Abortion should be an option for women who need it -- regardless of the reasons, and regardless of who agrees/disagrees with those reasons. If people want to be outraged or disgusted or offended or whatever then fine, that's their choice, but they should keep it out of the legislation and the courts.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand
post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 01:06 PM
your dads girlfriend

My Mood: Sleepy
These abortion laws make me sick tbh. They want to ban birth control and make kids have their rapists babies? I’m disgusted.

pretty when I cry
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 12:31 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
These abortion laws make me sick tbh. They want to ban birth control and make kids have their rapists babies? I’m disgusted.
I agree they need to make an acceptation for rape.

There are 640,000 abortions each year in the US
6000 - 10000 thousand are due to rape and incest.
Its around 1.5%. Seems harsh to not allow, but to conservatives all life is the same regardless of circumstance so its unlikely they would negotiate

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page