A 17-year-old girl was sexual assaulted by immigrant - She is going to be punished - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Planet

My Mood: Crappy

A 17-year-old girl was sexual assaulted by immigrant - She is going to be punished

Source: https://www.rt.com/news/328777-denma...ment-refugees/

Alternative source to RT: http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...g-herself.html

Some relevant info: Pepper spray is apparently illegal in DK, she is being fined for owning it. It speaks volumes for the situation unfolding in Scandinavian countries today if women no longer trust their government to protect them so much that they resort to illegally purchasing weapons to defend themselves.
SJWs, where are you on this? Oh let me guess "white supremacist oppressive **** from DK pepper sprays poor migrant, the world is at shock - Denmark does not tolerate Islamic culture!" I can just imagine that in the headlines. Feminists? You here? Why'd you go silent all of a sudden? Oh, don't reply, I know why. Sorry, I just "couldn't control myself" I guess, respect my Bulgarian culture

JUST DO IT, ******
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 09:57 AM
SAS Member

It's terrible. Terrible things occur in the world 24/7. Especially s*** far more worse than this. Why you like to focus on crimes carried out by those of middle-eastern descent, f*** knows. Islamic culture? Lmao wtf does religion have to do with this?

EDIT: What are the purpose of these threads? Just to argue with people over **** neither of us have control of? Do you genuinely have nothing better to do with your time?
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefcurry View Post
It's terrible. Terrible things occur in the world 24/7. Especially s*** far more worse than this. Why you like to focus on crimes carried out by those of middle-eastern descent, f*** knows. Islamic culture? Lmao wtf does religion have to do with this?

EDIT: What are the purpose of these threads? Just to argue with people over **** neither of us have control of? Do you genuinely have nothing better to do with your time?
You're on this board for no better reason than I am. Or why are you here?

Quote:
Terrible things occur in the world 24/7.
That does not make this particular incident acceptable and I am free to and will criticise the purpetrator if I want to, why is that bad?

Quote:
Why you like to focus on crimes carried out by those of middle-eastern descent
About a million of them arrived in Europe just last year without any background checks, undocumented. It isn't just men from the Middle East but also Africa, primarily Northern African countries which according to the vice president of the EU, apparently make up - 60% of them, all economic migrants here to abuse welfare systems, never to assimilate, never to find work.

And I hardly focus on criticizing just those groups of people, I'm sure you'll find me criticizing just about anything over the years I've spent on this site.

Quote:
wtf does religion have to do with this?
Tell me is religion part of the culture of men from the middle east or is it not? Is this sort of behavior condemned in the Middle East, like it is in the West, where it is basically the worst thing you can be accused of, or is it not?

JUST DO IT, ******
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 10:18 AM
SAS Member

I'm not gonna bother. If venting helps you feel better, by all means keep doing it bro.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Orange Alert

My Mood: Worried
It's okay guys, they're refugees. I'm sure they'll go back home when it's safe.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 10:23 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
Man from middle east commits crime - They're all extremist, they have no morals, they have come to destroy our well structured systems that we like to complain about and at the same time defend? Their culture is to blame, so therefore any one who's not white cannot be deemed a criminal produced by the effects of their culture , for what reason may I ask? Europe/America Isn't perfect.

Man from USA commits crime - Obama
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Planet

Quote:
Man from USA commits crime - Obama
makes me think of @MILLENIUMMAN

@Junny Unlike in the Middle East, in the West we condemn these crimes. Too many refugees coming into these European countries refuse to assimilate and wish only to bring along their backwards views on women and non-Muslims with them, or do you disagree with that statement? There are currently around 60M displaced people in the world and 20M of them seek asylum, sorry but it's not like Europe alone can deal with this situation and I accepting in everybody that crosses the boarder is just nonsense. I'm in favor of what Canada and some other countries do, though.

JUST DO IT, ******
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:24 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:

The purpose of threads like this is to draw attention to the problem of Islamic immigration and our governments' cowardly response to it. If Muslims and refugees Europe-wide weren't behaving so appallingly stories like this wouldn't be hitting the media every 5 minutes. Perhaps you should be talking to them instead of venting your spleen at people interested in these stories #SHUTITDOWN
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:29 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdave View Post
The purpose of threads like this is to draw attention to the problem of Islamic immigration and our governments' cowardly response to it. If Muslims and refugees Europe-wide weren't behaving so appallingly stories like this wouldn't be hitting the media every 5 minutes. Perhaps you should be talking to them instead of venting your spleen at people interested in these stories #SHUTITDOWN
Keep doing it. See how far it gets you and let me know how it goes.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:30 AM
Gone and not returning.

So - in a possibly constructive conversation - what are options for defense in most European nations? I've heard a bit about knives being illegal in England, guns being illegal everywhere except in special cases, and now apparently even pepper spray is illegal.

I guess that leaves stun guns and batons.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:35 AM
Gone and not returning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novidyaforthev View Post
Buy a gun from the deep web? Build an ak? Here in sweden you can just get a hunting license and get to have a rifle.
Work with me man, realistically a 17 year old girl is not going to be walking around holding a rifle.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlbear View Post
Work with me man, realistically a 17 year old girl is not going to be walking around holding a rifle.
No, she isn't going to. I suppose a lot of it is to do with avoiding migrants completely, never visit areas that are in close proximity to a refugee center (why refugeee centers are built in cities, next to schools and hospitals is boyond me but hey what can you do). Avoid going out alone, if you have to go out alone somewhere you can book a taxi. Pepper spray is legal in some countries and illegal in others, I suppose you'd have to use whatever is legal in your repspective country and if there are no alternatives and you're afraid something like this may happen to you and your fears are justified you may just buy some pepper spray or a tazer regardless them being illegal, if you've lost all faith in your police force and government.

Meh that's just a stupid wall of text, there is nothing you can do you're practically at their mercy.

JUST DO IT, ******
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:

I agree with your edit.

I'm sorry OP, and it's not just you, but it's getting a bit echochamber/circlejerk in here with the 50 thousand threads on the same inflammatory topic, yelling 'come at me bro' to a largely invisible army...
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:43 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I agree with your edit.

I'm sorry OP, and it's not just you, but it's getting a bit echochamber/circlejerk in here with the 50 thousand threads on the same inflammatory topic, yelling 'come at me bro' to a largely invisible army...
Preach, brother.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:50 AM
An Rí

Quote:
good goy continue eating the bluepill
I've got pills of all varieties. I'd recommend the yellow ones for you. They remove all irrational fears of Khazar Zionists and Islamists taking control of society.

"We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction, that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:50 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:

I think they are all bad situations that will only get worse now that there is total mayhem everywhere.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I agree with your edit.

I'm aware I've made a handful of these kinds of threads over the past few months. What would you like see different, though? Are you bored of discussing this, do not wish to discuss it on here/at all or want to discuss it in some different way? Or just feel like it's pointless as its the same people commenting every time and since we've established none of them will change their stance on this matter its "pointless" hence calling it an echochamber? If so, I'd have to partially agree, but whenever I read these articles if I don't vent it out it just ends up frustrating me more. You can clearly see from the tone of my OP that I use these threads to vent among other things.

JUST DO IT, ******
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:53 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
I think they are all bad situations that will only get worse now that there is total mayhem everywhere.
Unfortunately I agree.
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:56 AM
An Rí

Quote:
good goy continue shilling for the muslims
lol @ liberals

also im not afraid of them i am pissed that our government is this cucked
Go pleasure the inbred turtle you call kung.

"We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction, that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaladDays View Post
I'm aware I've made a handful of these kinds of threads over the past few months. What would you like see different, though? Are you bored of discussing this, do not wish to discuss it on here/at all or want to discuss it in some different way? Or just feel like it's pointless as its the same people commenting every time and since we've established none of them will change their stance on this matter its "pointless" hence calling it an echochamber? If so, I'd have to partially agree, but whenever I read these articles if I don't vent it out it just ends up frustrating me more. You can clearly see from the tone of my OP that I use these threads to vent among other things.
You don't really have a stance for people to agree with, there's no point of discussion here in this thread. What did you want to discuss? And with who?

If you just want to vent then fine I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashel View Post
I've got pills of all varieties. I'd recommend the yellow ones for you. They remove all irrational fears of Khazar Zionists and Islamists taking control of society.
Even these jokes are dejavu repeated from a previous thread where pills were brought up. (not complaining Cashel just illustrating a point about how it's groundhog day here.)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page