Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Just For Fun (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f31/)
-   -   Write anything in this thread (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f31/write-anything-in-this-thread-361809/)

ThisIsWater 04-14-2013 10:51 PM

Write anything in this thread
 
Poetry, confessions, soliloquies... Anything. I'll start with a vignette

It was one of those all-too-human moments of quiet desperation and intrinsic conflict that made up his life. Ennui, to him, was familiarity.

The color of the Gatorade in his plastic cup was only slightly brighter than the government-funded bench he was sitting on, which is to say a sterile shade blue. Blankly he stared at the cheese sandwich atop the familiar desecrated brown lunch bag, trying to keep his mind occupied...
The color of her eyes match the green of my shoes.
What is David Lynch up to at this very minute?
I've never had hashed beef but it seems like a decent choice of food.
My nose itches.
Is there a limit to how small something can be?
I wish I was sitting in a pool of water that matched my body temperature.
Why don't they broadcast old news reports like they do with sports games?

He shut his eyes as hard as he possibly could and tried to wait for lunch to be over. Just another day in the life.

ourwater 04-15-2013 02:34 AM

Old Man Moon
 
12 Attachment(s)
The moon is very, very old.
The reason why is not clear-
he. gets a birthday once a month,
instead of once a year.

by - Aileen Fisher

ThisIsWater 04-16-2013 08:28 PM

The polished wooden floor reflected the neutral expression on Gerald's face. Shockwaves from the floor semi-rhythmically disrupted the surface of the crystal blue Gatorade sitting on his table. He twirled his nacho around, toying around with the perhaps alarming plasticity of the synthetic cheese dip. The air is disturbed by a sigh.
Good but not great.
Gerald ruminated this phrase in his mind like the masticative patterns bovine display when they consume cud.

Zeppelin 04-16-2013 08:32 PM

Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair. Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell that they're all the same . The sea was red and the sky was grey, I wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today. The mountains and the canyons began to tremble and shake, as the children of the sun began to wake.

IveGotToast 04-16-2013 09:16 PM

Haikus are not fun
Just Seventeen Syllables
completing one is...

Life Aint No Joke 04-16-2013 09:48 PM

I smoke killer

typemismatch 04-16-2013 10:06 PM

My neighbour has a dog called Penelope. It's a stupid name for a dog if you ask me. He doesn't look anything like a Penelope. The other day I was arriving back at my house, and there was Penelope bounding along towards me, penis flapping from side to side. I like Penelope because he doesn't mess around. He's a big happy dog. In one glorious movement he is on top of me, and has me pinned to the rhubarb. I'm saying stuff like "hey there boy, hows it going". I'm playing it cool. I'm playing it like it's natural for me to have some rhubarb inside my trouser leg. Because I like Penelope you see. I don't want to cause a scene, or have Bob and Betty come out and be all mortified that their dog is bothering the neighbour, because he's not - he's just being a big happy dog.

Pennywise 04-17-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typemismatch (Post 1062911049)
My neighbour has a dog called Penelope. It's a stupid name for a dog if you ask me. He doesn't look anything like a Penelope. The other day I was arriving back at my house, and there was Penelope bounding along towards me, penis flapping from side to side. I like Penelope because he doesn't mess around. He's a big happy dog. In one glorious movement he is on top of me, and has me pinned to the rhubarb. I'm saying stuff like "hey there boy, hows it going". I'm playing it cool. I'm playing it like it's natural for me to have some rhubarb inside my trouser leg. Because I like Penelope you see. I don't want to cause a scene, or have Bob and Betty come out and be all mortified that their dog is bothering the neighbour, because he's not - he's just being a big happy dog.

Bob and Betty Newbie?

Estillum 04-18-2013 04:23 AM

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke..."

typemismatch 04-18-2013 12:39 PM

The Pacific lay before me like a bowl of rice. Wait a minute - it is a bowl of rice. The bowl of rice lay before me like the Pacific. These drugs were definitely having an affect. And what was that strange goat doing over there. Looking at me like that. And was he... was he wearing slippers. The goat that was here just a moment ago. Come back goat, come back! I can't swim. I can't swim in rice. I never learned.

typemismatch 04-18-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pennywise (Post 1062933569)
Bob and Betty Newbie?

Well, I've just googled them and Bob seems to have a very large forehead.

BlazingLazer 04-18-2013 01:11 PM

Anything.

Estillum 04-18-2013 01:30 PM

Insane--am I the only mother****er with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill?
Everything and everyone--say you'll do it but never will.

Persephone The Dread 04-18-2013 04:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

O Range 04-18-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IveGotToast (Post 1062910041)
Haikus are not fun
Just Seventeen Syllables
completing one is...

Haikus are easy
Just five then seven then five
Refrigerator

Zeppelin 04-18-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya1 (Post 1062960121)
I feel the dream in me expire
and there’s no one left to blame it on
I hear you label me a liar
‘cause I can’t seem to get this through
You say it’s over, I can sigh again, yeah
Why try to stay sober when I’m dying here

And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell I am prepared now

I love that song. Seether is one of my favorite bands
-----

Lonely in this white room, there are pads everywhere
Chafing straitjacket, I won’t die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don’t care if I’m lost
Don’t tell me that you’re all better
I don’t care if you are Don’t tell me that you’re trendsetters
I don’t care if you are

Lowly with my head bowed, there are rats everywhere
Feed me bread and water
I won’t die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don’t care if I’m lost

visualkeirockstar 04-18-2013 05:05 PM

....... ...........

vtec 04-18-2013 05:14 PM

for far too long i have hidden, lurked in the shadows of all those around me, well no more
Now...its my time, no OUR time. To all who have been bullies, shunned, outcast, never felt like you belonged or fit in........ well you now what i say

**** it all, this is our time, we will rise above all and make ourselves known to the world and beyond.

when the failures from our past resurface, kick them away, for our purpose is greater
Our purpose has yet to be fulfilled
And when everyone who you know, have known and will know comes together, blocks OUR path and tell us to move........

U...no WE plant ourselves by the river of truth, and tell the whole world
NO YOU MOVE

ilovesmiling 04-18-2013 05:18 PM

You'll never really find those perfect words,
Something more than just, goodbye.
It's hard to remember the good times when there was just so much heartache,
And they deserve more than that.
They deserve more than just one single moment of sadness, so just remember,
When there's enough love in our hearts to burst like a f*****g supernova,
Then there's sure as h***'s enough love in our heart, to spark that famous smile.
We all lose someone at some point in our lives,
But don't ever let go of that smile.
Hold on forever, because that's our final dedication.

Persephone The Dread 04-18-2013 05:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeppelin (Post 1062960225)
I love that song. Seether is one of my favorite bands
-----

Lonely in this white room, there are pads everywhere
Chafing straitjacket, I won’t die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don’t care if I’m lost
Don’t tell me that you’re all better
I don’t care if you are Don’t tell me that you’re trendsetters
I don’t care if you are

Lowly with my head bowed, there are rats everywhere
Feed me bread and water
I won’t die in there
Save me smiling Jesus, get off that cross
Hate me screaming masses
I don’t care if I’m lost

I do love some Grunge/Post Grunge.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome