Let me set this up:
- you are captured by a group of vampires.
- you are given the choice of either being sucked dry and left dead, or the option of being turned.
Some facts about vampires:
- you don't age. you live virtually forever unless you are killed.
- superhuman strength.
- the sunlight kills you obviously.
- you lust for human blood. You can't live without it without becoming mad, and it makes you feel euphoric, and makes you stronger.
- you don't feel remorse, or empathy with humans. You technically become a psychopath (or you get a terminal case of ASP disorder).
- you live with other anti-social vampires, in cool ancient castles.
- you can hibernate for hundreds of years.
- you don't have to sleep in a coffin, that just looks dumb honestly.
- not sure if you get burnt by crosses
... you can try though, if you want to risk it.
- you get to wear sexy vampire outfits. I mean what's the point otherwise?
Would you accept the offer to be turned?
Also, If so, how would you live as a vampire?
- would you just feed on animal blood (fact: animal blood tastes worse, not very nourishing, and generally makes you feel unwell and weak).
- would you embrace a vampiric lifestyle? (hunting people and killing them, etc)
- would you just hunt people and drink some of their blood without letting them die?
- would you also turn your human loved ones too?
BTW, I do not advocate for killing people or recommend drinking anyone's blood (you'd probably get sick).