What did you see? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-15-2015, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

My Mood: Confused

What did you see?

What did you see while out today or while looking out your window?

While driving back home on a country road I saw the eye shine of what I think was a raccoon up in a tree. Earlier while driving I saw the eye shine of something else, but I'm not sure what it was. Probably was also a raccoon, but could've been anything around that size.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-15-2015, 01:46 AM
Permanently Banned

I saw numerous UFOs as always
post #3 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-15-2015, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

A man walking around inspecting the community and looking for rules being broken. Of course I found this out when we had a new dryer being delivered and a guy was fixing my car's windshield at the same time. He didn't seem mean. He just asked the windshield guy if he could park on the grass, so school buses could get through easier. SO now I know they actually send someone out on foot to inspect things.

post #4 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-16-2015, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

Driving home saw what looked like a small fox wandering along the ditch. Nice that I now get to drive through country when driving home at night. See much more wildlife.
post #5 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Seriously , never serious

Today I saw a wedge tail eagle steal a new born lamb most definitely for its dinner .
Evedently Every thing likes to eat lamb .

. WTF is wrong with me

post #6 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-16-2015, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

A yellow plane flying back and forth over our house for about a half hour. Called the township and they claim it has to do with mosquito control. I didn't see it spray anything, but maybe it was doing it farther away.
post #7 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 05:21 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

In the early morning, two deer who were going to run in front of my car but changed their minds at the last minute. Also saw a canine in my neighborhood. Ran off before I could tell if it was a coyote or a dog. Was dark colored like the one I saw a few nights ago, so probably the same animal. Saw it on the other side of the road last time.

Almost walked right up to a rabbit when I got home. It was sitting in front of the porch. It finally noticed me and ran a short distance away. Usually they are shyer around here.
post #8 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 05:39 AM
SAS Member

Waw sounds like you have the whole animal kingdom in your neighbourhood. Today i saw that my imagination to form motivation on productivity within rainy days could have some limitations and needs to be broadened.
Oh i also saw a dead bird on the road. rip

"We all have time to spend or waste and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed it is gone forever" B.Lee
post #9 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 06:20 AM
Mood:Harmfully ambivalent

My eyes saw glorious pine trees. They swayed so majestic and branches rose and shifted in prayer to the wind. So well suited they are to the goddess of the north winds! Then my tortured globes do they spasm downwards, and stop mid-movement. A horrible cartoon displayed late at night on over-bright dying phosphors.

Was the delay between up and down due to late tiredness, or was it native to it's environment? Taut and bleeding branches of strain, mocked natively on those eyes by a layer of bright reflected sky, a sky full of masterfully aloof pine. The eyes drifted down and saw humans! Scary humans in scary dwellings!

Now I want to crawl on the dirt, and sob like a starving orphan marmoset force-fed empty hyper-pregnant holograms? I have seen too many slicks of heaven floating on tepid yet rushing waters. I have seen too often the twisted rupture of this life before me, into happy trees without easels manned.
post #10 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 08:59 AM

Nothing but the fog
post #11 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-18-2015, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

6 white tailed deer near the road while driving at night. Might've been more I couldn't see. Also saw the usual night time rabbits.
post #12 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-18-2015, 01:08 AM
SAS Member

I saw a dead possum and what looked like a dead ferret but I can't be sure, where I live there is a lot of roadkill.
post #13 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 07:37 AM

Number 666
post #14 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

Last night when I was standing on my porch trying to find my key a black cat ran past my porch. A moment later a black and white cat ran past my porch after the first cat. It was a small porch so they were really close to me when they did this lol
post #15 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-22-2015, 05:12 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

Took a short ride in the early morning. Saw 4 deer at the local state park and another 3 deer on another road. The last three deer had a rabbit with them.

I like seeing wildlife a night. Wonder if I should buy a spotlight. I'm sure there are a lot of animals I miss that aren't in my headlights. Worry the DNR will think I'm illegally spotlight hunting deer and harass me though.
post #16 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-25-2015, 06:38 AM

A floating corpse
post #17 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-25-2015, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by killahwail View Post
I saw my baby brother who is now bigger than me. Used to change his nappies and give him baths. Soon he may be able to kick me arse. Funny how life is. Maybe he will protect me as a guardian angel like I used to protect him.
Wishing you luck being best friends/brothers for life

Last night, I saw what I thought was a deer(eye shine and rough size) on the next section of road that was after where I was turning off. Decided to continue on and not turn to see if it was actually a deer. Turned out to be a big old looking dog standing on the side of the road. I turned around to check on him. By the time I got back he was gone. There were some houses close by(one with an open garage door) so maybe he went to one of them. I didn't bother looking more because I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to abduct their dog.

Also the night before I saw a man just standing in a farmer's field with a couple of dogs. When I came back about 20 minutes later he was standing in the same spot. Last night, I thought I might've saw someone sitting in a field with a bucket. Wonder what he is doing out there late at night, but not really my business
post #18 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-26-2015, 01:50 AM
SAS Member

I saw a black swan guarding his two cygnets.
post #19 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-26-2015, 04:46 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Wheat View Post
A hen pheasant, in the road beside a maize field; it seemed a bit huffy that it had to move for my car
I rarely see pheasants around here. Wish I saw more. They used to be common in my state but now they are pretty rare
post #20 of 403 (permalink) Old 04-27-2015, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
Protector of the Den

On the drive home saw a gray squirrel chasing a black squirrel along a fence top. I don't see many black squirrels in my area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page