SAS -The Movie! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Has B... a ..nNed herself

SAS -The Movie!

(I got this idea from a couple of posters in another thread!...)
A collective effort to write our own amateur movie script all about SA. Include your own experiences with it, personal quirks, funny and awful sides to it; and make the story go wherever you want it to go. ...sort of like control the movie of your life.

First, establish the main character(s) name(s) and basic setting.

....I think I'll go for a guy -just to be different from me- named Ramondo. He's a tall and well built Spanish 24 year old refrigerator repair-man, and amateur musician. Has heaps of girls after him, and a real allure of mystery -or at least, that's so far how the girls interpret his constant avoidance of them. The few friends he has secretly (and not-so-secretly!) think he's gay and every now and then he pretends to be, just to keep gossip down! Actually, Ramondo wishes he was gay -maybe that is the answer to all his problems!!! -If only it could be...!

Anyhow, if you guys don't like "Ramondo", feel free to suggest another character. Also, any other main characters and general plot setting. ...Then we can get started.

Only rule is: You can't type more than 10 lines in one go.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:18 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
If he's Spanish, his name would be Ramon.

Ramon was driving the refrigerator truck to a repair on High Street. He opens the door and a small dog comes up and barks three times before turning around and running away. Ramon was wondering if this dog was trying to say something to him. He walked up to the door and noticed dog treats on the porch. "No es normal" he quips as he knocks on the door. No answer arrives on his first try. He tries again, and the door opens to reveal a very Hippie-like interior to a house with weird incense. "Hello. Who are you?" a lady in a tie-dyed muumuu said. "I am here to repossess your refrigerator.", Ramon replied. "Who do you think you are?! I am RainCloud Adams! I pay my bills!", she recounted.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
If he's Spanish, his name would be Ramon.

Ramon was driving the refrigerator truck to a repair on High Street. He opens the door and a small dog comes up and barks three times before turning around and running away. Ramon was wondering if this dog was trying to say something to him. He walked up to the door and noticed dog treats on the porch. "No es normal" he quips as he knocks on the door. No answer arrives on his first try. He tries again, and the door opens to reveal a very Hippie-like interior to a house with weird incense. "Hello. Who are you?" a lady in a tie-dyed muumuu said. "I am here to repossess your refrigerator.", Ramon replied. "Who do you think you are?! I am RainCloud Adams! I pay my bills!", she recounted.
...actually, Ramon is better!! ...a muumuu!!

Cool script there MM!!!! hehe!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Lady in muumuu: "I'm speaking to your manager about this! This is just ridiculous! (walking into next room) ...Zeus be quiet!!" (picks up dog)
Ramon looks around the living room.
Lady in muumuu: (Yelling/raised voice on phone but muffled sound from next room) ...accompanied by shrieking barking from Zeus and "Zeus, be quiet!"
Ramon notices the television on.
Young woman with rainbow-colored hair and goth dress smoking on couch: "Hi."
Ramon: "Hi."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page