Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Post something nice you'd like to tell a fellow SAS user

163K views 2K replies 261 participants last post by  SummerRae 
#1 ·
Only one rule should be enforced on this thread, and that is to not post anything negative about a user, no passive aggressive posts targeted towards a user, etc. Only positive comments can be made, anonymous or not.

My comment for an unknown user:
I can tell that your advice and concern for others are genuine. It's refreshing to see someone on the forum keep their head up despite all the **** you've been through. Keep it up. You deserve to live your life the way you want to.

#2 ·
I've always kinda looked up to you on here, you've been through hell and back. You gave and continue to give me hope.

#5 ·
inb4 peeps start getting paranoid about posts in this thread

Hey - look we disagree. But come on. Let go of the stress. I've been there before, even though I was on the opposite end, and I know the crippling fear. And guess what? It didn't make any difference. I wasted so much time worrying about things I didn't have to. Wish you could do the same.

#6 ·
You changed my life, I changed you didn't.

#11 ·
I like your posts but I'm unsure about a couple of your comments to me. I hope I haven't annoyed you. I'm sorry if I have. :/

(This is addressed to one person but it could actually be addressed to almost everybody here, I guess. :eek:ops )

#12 ·
I miss you. :sigh I wish you'd come back and post again, since posting here seems to be the only way I can consistently communicate with anyone. I really wanted to be friends with you--real friends--but let my stupid fear get in the way. I hope the reason you're not here is because you're busy with things that are making you happy. I seem to recall you were working on a creative project?

And I hope you don't hate me for letting you down.

Oh, that reminds me--I want you (another user) to come back and post again, too!

#13 ·
And I'm sorry for letting you down, too. I really wish I could help you out somehow.

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
You have a lot of good things to say, I read your posts when I see them. You're one of the few people on here that I wish I could get to know irl. You give a lot of really good real-world advice without coming across as arrogant or full of yourself. You seem like a very empathetic person overall. You're smart but you also seem to be street smart and have common sense, and having one doesn't guarantee you have the others, so that's pretty awesome.

#22 ·
I really hope you're ok, you left without saying a word.

#26 ·
Please don't leave Jhonen :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.