Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

People you 'who may be described as attractive' that you dont find attractive

22K views 263 replies 184 participants last post by  guitarmatt 
#1 ·
People who may be described as 'attractive' that you dont find attractive

Any individual differences to general opinion? Actors? sports stars? movie characters? models?

#3 ·
Reece Witherspoon would be one of my choices too. I don't think she is unatractive, i just wouldn't put her near the top of a list, same with Keira knightley.

edit
VV second on Sarah Jessica Parker

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Renee Zelwegger
Nicole Kidman.
Taylor Swift.
Zac Efron
Orlando Bloom.
Tom Cruise (was hot in the '80s, but now he's just creepy!)
Kim Kardashian (she was once gorgeous, but what in the world has she done to her face recently?! she ruined her looks with too much ps.)

#13 ·
Tom Cruise
Brad Pitt
Kevin Bacon
Robert Pattinson

#15 ·
There are a number of famous women that are often considered attractive that I think are creepy, although I can't think of many off the top of my head because I don't care much. Mena Suvari is probably a more obvious example and Angelina Jolie a less obvious one.

And nearly any male, because I just don't think men look very nice.

#17 ·
And nearly any male, because I just don't think men look very nice.
I agree, it's only the fame that attracts people to them.

#46 ·
I don't understand how people can't find her attractive..she's incredibly stunning! & I agree with her jaw line, it's quite unique. :)

Well I don't find any of the twilight cast attractive, that bella girl looks like a carrot.

Megan fox is pretty average looking to me, I can find girls who look just like her at the mall..I think her looks are a bit over-rated.

#31 ·
Lady Gaga..Demi Loveto can't think of any other right now.
Oh Jacob person from twilight, sucks at acting too. But I have the whole saga all together. He looks like a 15 year old on a steroid man body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.