Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Insult the user above you

33K views 652 replies 125 participants last post by  Kevin001 
#1 ·
Yup you heard it. Get to it. And as an added stipulation if anyone insults you even if they are not directly above you, you may insult them back. Have fun, let some frustrations out ;D

#2 ·
finally...this thread HAS COME BACK...to SAS.

Anyway - who the **** do you think you are starting a thread like this? Maybe you should take yo little sorry *** back to the society & culture section where you can talk **** all day - "loveless" indeed :p

I cant wait for my insult!

#12 ·
Ha ha I have like 60-something posts in there already. My insults aren't pitiful Brasilia its yours that are. You are a softie. You don't have what it takes to insult a man. When you step into the ring with God ie me, you better bring your A game. Cause if you don't ill take your future wife and show her all of my game broski. Ha ha

#13 ·
Om-ah-ha very funny, looks like we have ourselves a drunken comedian - I can only assume your completely out of from the nonsense you seem to be posting. Me? Softy? Save it for the Easter Bunny cos I can give people a hard time - just ask yo mama! You're right, I can't insult you since your not a man, you're a little girl ahahahahaha! Sure I'll bring my "A game" while you bring your yittle doll house & my little pony baby Annabel whatever her name is.

#15 ·
Juvenile, like the prison you grew up in? ^ Like father like son - I'm sure that's how you were conceived. To bad this "little girl" we're talking about looks like a bloody horse, I'm sure you didn't mind though.

Seriously is no-one else going to join in this stupid thread? I don't blame them...

#16 ·
If people don't join this thread I'm inserting them Into torture chambers. Along with you and that girl. She was cute but she talked back so lol. But seriously you grew up in a run down village in Brazil with no good loving conditions. How the hell Did you learn English xD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.