📚🐉Choose your own adventure, SA pandemic edition!!🗡️📚 - Social Anxiety Forum
View Poll Results: Should masks be worn?
Yes 13 92.86%
No 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-24-2020, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
SAS member
 
fire mage64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Virginia
Language: English, and hopefully fluent Japanese one day...
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Posts: 3,427
My Mood: Cool

📚🐉Choose your own adventure, SA pandemic edition!!🗡️📚


Choose an option and describe what happens next. Then create options for the next person.
This can be one continuous story for fun. Let's see how absurd the plot becomes or maybe we can all become novelists . The choice is yours!!


The clothing stores have finally reopened and you're there shopping at Kohl's to complete your look for zoom meetings. Your wardrobe is mostly tops and it's really only the bottoms that you need so you head to the pants rack. As you browse the options available, three teenagers walk down the isle. As the teenagers pass you, they point in your direction and mumble something among themselves before laughing loudly. Two of them keep walking to check out the electronics section but one stops and stares at you with a sneer.

What do you do? What happens after you make your choice?
A) Stare back. Who do they think they are?
B) Approach the guy - you've got something to say.
C) Cast your eyes downward and continue shopping.

John 3:16 (NIV) For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
fire mage64 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-25-2020, 11:18 PM
drifting in mist
 
firelight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 265
B)

You approach the hoodlum. "Hey, you. Sneery face," you say. The kid locks eyes with you. You notice a strange quivering around his lips and his eyes have an unnatural sheen. Unsure of yourself you stop in place. The other two kids are suddenly nowhere to be seen. In fact the whole store is deserted and oppressively silent. The teenager reaches up, shakily feeling his own face, which he then starts to peel off.

You
A) Wait to see what happens.
B) Try to peel off your own face.
C) Finish your shopping.
firelight is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2020, 02:07 AM
Protector of the Den
 
slyfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Posts: 15,034
My Mood: Confused
A)

He tosses his face aside, revealing a copy of your face underneath. You start to feel queasy and collapse to the floor. Everything goes dark. You wake up in what seems to be the same store. Only faint emergency lights are on. The store is still empty of other people. You make your way to the entrance and look outside. It is nighttime and the parking lot lights are out. There are cars in the parking lot but no signs of life.


You
A) Leave the store and head to your vehicle
B) Explore the store some more
C) Do a reality check to see if you are dreaming
slyfox is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2020, 03:30 AM
Pesky Pessimist
 
Blue Dino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,192
B) Explore the store some more


Heading inside, all of the store mannequins sprung to life. The army of mannequins started sauntering after you.



You
A) Break into the manager's office and lock yourself in to barricade.
B) Grab the most nearby toilet plunger off the shelf to fight off the mannequins
C) Let out a high pitch scream to see what happens.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
Blue Dino is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 01:36 PM
Protector of the Den
 
slyfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Posts: 15,034
My Mood: Confused
B) Grab the most nearby toilet plunger off the shelf to fight off the mannequins

Feeling like you have somehow entered a Silent Hill game you prepare to defend yourself against the approaching horde of mannequins. The best you can find is a toilet plunger on a shelf. With a a wack you knock the nearest mannequin to the floor. This barely slows it as it begins crawling towards you. The mannequins back you farther into the store.

You
A) Use an emergency exit
B) Head into the stockroom
C) Fight the mannequins with all you've got
slyfox is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-05-2020, 07:03 PM
SAS Member
 
Excaliber's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Posts: 2,215
My Mood: Doh
C) Fight the mannequins with all you've got

Suddenly another mannequin takes a lunge at you but you swing the toilet plunger with all you got and whack the mannequin's head clean off. They shriek in anger, one comes running towards you but you swing hard again sending the mannequin violently hurdling into the shelving which collapses. Meanwhile the crawling mannequin now attempts to get up but you thrust the toilet plunger into its body knocking the mannequin down, but the toilet plunger is stuck!

You
A) Try to dislodge the toilet plunger to keep fighting
B) Push the clothing racking into the approaching swarms
C) Run into the stock room to find something else to fight with
Excaliber is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-11-2020, 01:25 PM
🎭
 
SwtSurrender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Age: 30
Posts: 5,537
C) Run into the stock room to find something else to fight with

In the stock room you find a room filled with cakes, cupcakes, doughnuts, and candies so you sit down and start eating. No one is coming yet, so you keep eating and helping yourself to some more.

You
A) When you're done you get up to search for some water
B) The sweets start talking to you
C) The mannequins approach you

"We've Found The Formula" - START USING IT NOW!!! | Dr. Joe Dispenza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGj4D-ATH8
SwtSurrender is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-12-2020, 02:40 AM
Sas user
 
mt moyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: k2 east face
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Posts: 3,875

Choose your own adventure, SA pandemic edition!!


A) When you're done you get up to search for some water

Feeling full but energised, you start looking for some water. Almost immediately, you notice there is another door in the back. Opening it reveals a small space and a fire exit.

You
A) Exit via the fire escape and circle round to your car
B) Go back into the shop and take down those mannequins
C) Continue eating in spite of your thirst


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

believe in urself
mt moyt is online now  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-12-2020, 03:36 AM
Pesky Pessimist
 
Blue Dino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,192
A) Exit via the fire escape and circle round to your car


You hop into your car parked in the back alleyway to drive off. Suddenly several moving mannequins jump out of the windows of the building you fled from landing several stories to the front of your car. So you quickly tried start you car to leave. But...



A) you tried starting the car and it just cranks but wouldn't start.

B) one of the mannequins jumped onto your hood and start punching the windshield to get to you as you can't find your car keys.

C) a mysterious person perched up somewhere with a sniper rifle, systematically and masterfully mow down each mannequin one by one in the alleyway.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
Blue Dino is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-12-2020, 06:43 AM
SAS Member
 
Excaliber's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Posts: 2,215
My Mood: Doh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
A) you tried starting the car and it just cranks but wouldn't start.
You have never locked the door so quickly in your life. You see the mannequins begin approaching and you desperately fumble to get the key into the ignition, however once you get the key in the car just keeps on cranking. You slam the gas pedal down in panic multiple times but nothing. The battery is also getting weak and the cranking progressively getting slower. This car is not going to start.

You

A) Its too late, the mannequins are here! Grab the snow brush off the back seat!
B) Make a run for the front parking lot area, that motorcycle you saw earlier might have keys in it?
C) Get out quickly and go through the side door in the building beside the one you just fled.
Excaliber is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-12-2020, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
SAS member
 
fire mage64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Virginia
Language: English, and hopefully fluent Japanese one day...
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Posts: 3,427
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excaliber View Post
You

A) Its too late, the mannequins are here! Grab the snow brush off the back seat!


A)

You have the sudden realization that a quick getaway is impossible - a warm, aching despair fills the pit of your stomach and you glance upwards towards the heavens as if begging for supernatural help from above. That's when you notice an object in the rear view mirror. You've left a snow brush on the back seat from this morning! This isn't just any old brush - it can fully extend outwards to it's full length and has a sharp, rectangular shaped blade at the other end. You turn around and grab the life saving tool, unlock the door and lunge out of the car to approach the oncoming horde of mannequins.

You walk a few yards and stop. Taking a deep breath, you widen your stance, extend the brush to 7 feet, and grip the tool in both hands. A mannequin from the men's athletic gear section and one from the women's work clothes section seemingly notice your resolve and charge at you.

Using both hands you spin the pole rapidly, in windmill formation and it strikes Mr. Athleticism full on across the face. He stumbles back a few steps and the cap he's wearing flies off in the breeze that you've created. The breeze is so strong that it sends the cap into the face of the woman mannequin in work clothes and, temporarily blinded, she stops in her tracks.

You leap forward toward Ms. Career woman, pole raised high above you and as you land back on the ground you swing the pole downwards, hard across its head. The impact of the blow splits the mannequin woman's head in half, launching its accessories in all directions.

Before you can catch your breath, Mr. Athleticism has regained its composure and closes the distance between you in seconds. You rotate the pole so that the blade is on top. Using the strength and motion of your whole body you thrust the pole outwards to protect yourself and it pierces straight through the plastic chest. The male mannequin instantly becomes lifeless. It sags, still held up by the pole in your hands. Still gripping the pole, you plant a foot on the mannequin and push outwards to dislodge it completely. It crumples on the ground.

This marks two defeated. For a second all is still and quiet as the remaining mannequins stare on in a daze. You think this might be a good time to escape...

You:

A) Become overconfident and charge towards the remaining foes
B) Make a run for the front parking lot area, that motorcycle you saw earlier might have keys in it?
C) Back off and dash into the woods.

John 3:16 (NIV) For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
fire mage64 is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-15-2020, 10:54 AM
SAS Member
 
Excaliber's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Posts: 2,215
My Mood: Doh
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire mage64 View Post
B) Make a run for the front parking lot area, that motorcycle you saw earlier might have keys in it?
The quietness of the moment comes to an abrupt end when a red brick goes smashing through the car's windshield, The mannequins on top of the building are throwing bricks down at you! Realizing it’s not safe to stay in this back alley and fight the mannequins without a brick smashing against your head you make a run towards the front parking lot area, The mannequins shriek and give chase. You make it to the motorcycle and it does have the keys in it, You must be quick! ... Off in the distance you can hear a roaring engine and metal scraping against metal in what can only be assumed as a dump truck smashing into multiple cars….

You:

A) The mannequins are too close! Keep running towards the park.
B) Start the motorcycle and attempt to escape.
C) Abandon the motorcycle and head towards the steps leading to the subway.
Excaliber is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-24-2020, 07:14 AM
Sas user
 
mt moyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: k2 east face
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Posts: 3,875
C) Abandon the motorcycle and head towards the steps leading to the subway.

As you turn the keys in the motorcycle, you hear the dump truck and look up to see it veering into view, out of control. To your horror you see it is beseiged by mannequins and the driver either can't see or is unconscious. You abandon the motorcycle and run down the stairs into the subway.

Only after reaching the end of the stairs do you look back, but the mannequins seem to have stopped giving chase. Disconcertingly, people walk by quickly, showing no knowledge of the chaos above. You follow the crowd and enter the next train, trying to catch your breath. The familiar announcement of the doors closing calms you down slightly.

After a couple minutes, the train slows down into the next station. You see it is strangely empty, yet it wasn't that late. A couple passengers look puzzled but a tall man absorbed in his phone steps off without any hesitation and was quickly followed by 2 tourists carrying huge backpacks.

You

A) Get off the train to see if you can find out more about what happened earlier
B) Ask a passenger if they have seen anything strange tonight
B) Stay on the train, it isn't your stop yet after all

believe in urself
mt moyt is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome