Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Celebrities you find attractive

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Just Lurking 
#1 ·
Got this idea from another thread about so-called attractive celebrities who you don't find attractive so decided to go the other way sort of.
Respond to poster above you with your opinion on their picks then name a female and male celebrity who you think is gorgeous and why :)

Female: Candice Swanepoel (Victoria's Secret model)
I have a bit of a girl crush on Candice! She is pretty much PERFECT. Only thing is she is a tad too thin, but oh my god, the girl is incredible. Her eyes, her hair, her skin. She's absolutely breath-takingly beautiful.

Male:
I have a few, so I'll just pick one.
Matt Lanter (90210 actor)
He's amazing. Gorgeous face, incredible body and great actor. He's so sexy!

#10 ·
Females:

Melissa Archer- Known for her Role as Natalie Buchanan Banks on One life to live :)()

Florencia Lozano-Known for her Role as Tea Delgado on One Life to Live

Kassie Depaiva- Known for her Role as Blair Cramer on One life to live

Hilary B Smith- Known for her Role as Nora Hanon Gannon Buchanan on One life to live

My hometown girl Bree Williamson also known for her role as Jessica Buchan on One life to live.

Raquel Welch

Audrey Hepburn

A Young Elizabeth Taylor

Christie Brinkley

Tiffany Thiessen

Sophia Vergara (sp)
Males:

Robert S Woods- Best known for his Role as Bo Buchanan on One Life to live

Trevor St John- Best known for his Role as Todd Manning #2 aka Victor Lord Jr

Roger Howarth- Best known for his Role as The Real Todd Manning

Mark Lawson- Known for his role as Brody Lovett on One Life to live

Michael Easton- Known for his role as Detective John McBain on One life to live

and my man Johnny Depp, I've seen that guy in the show 21 Jump Street I can see why girls went crazy over him but he hated that about himself that he was seen as a teen idol and a hottie.

He's such a shy down to earth guy what makes him attractive is not his looks but that he's so shy and reserved he's a guy you'd want around you cause he seems so non judge-mental and at the same time so cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.