New, Available drug is a game changer for SA. - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
A Rebel

Language: Arabic - English
Lightbulb

New, Available drug is a game changer for SA.

Hello SAS forum, A bit longer than a year ago I visited this website quite regularly, But I've stopped since then and I'm here now because I've experimented with something that has been very helpful to me and thought this might help someone.

So a bit of background, I'm 20, male, I've had social anxiety for as long as I can remember, And I've had chronic depression for more than 7 years. SA has undoubtedly ruined my life and made me miserable. I've been suicidal and used to cut myself which I'm not proud of, And I'm an educated drug user, Or that's how I like to think of myself.

I've experimented with a lot of drugs, Opioids, Benzodiazepines, Psychedelics, GABA-ergics like alcohol and Phenibut, Stimulants, Kratom, The whole package.

What I'm here to talk about is a novel psychoactive substance called 3-MeO-PCP (3-methoxy-phencyclidine), Which is a research chemical, That means it has very limited history of human use, And falls into a grey area legally.
This is why I'm posting this, To contribute to the literature around this substance so future researchers know how this substance can be useful. I would not advice any individuals to try this themselves unless they understand the risks and are experimented with altered states of consciousness.

It's been a month since I started self-medicating with it, A single small dose of 3-MeO-PCP worked better for social anxiety than any of the substances that I have mentioned earlier, And the anxiety inhibiting effects lasted for 3-4 days afterwards. Made me want to get things done, Over weeks I picked my entire life up, Fixed my guitar, Cleaned my room, Started working, Paid late university fees, Started attending classes for the first time this year since the course began in October. Continued learning Russian. Talked to my parents and my brother, My old friends, All of whom I haven't spoken to in months because of depression. I can also feel like myself when I'm around people.
I can interact normally instead of obsessing about what everyone is thinking of me, Or being delusional that someone is trying to make fun of me. For a week after a single use I feel like I'm finally my normal self, My real character which I could never share with anyone but myself and very close friends. I'm also pretty sure that those effects continue for more than a week, But I use again after that so I don't know for sure. Those effects should be distinguished from the drug induced high, The intoxication itself lasts 4 hours max.

What is even better is that the drug has low physical addiction potential -which is different from psychological addiction, Which this drug has moderate-high potential with- So it's different from benzodiazepines and phenibut which can cause horrible withdrawals, And even lead to death in the case of benzos -like xanax-

Searching for something that doesn't exist.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:15 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
Does it makes you super strong and rip off your clothes like the other PCP?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
A Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelinquishedHell View Post
Does it makes you super strong and rip off your clothes like the other PCP?

No. Please forget the stigma and propaganda around drugs if you haven't been affiliated with the culture or read enough about it. I'm speaking about the long term effects of the substance, And not the intoxication itself, Which can indeed be manic, But not in the way you imagine, That's why I only recommend this to those who're experimented with altered states of consciousness.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 08:09 PM
SAS Member

phencyclidine has been around for a while. I'm not sure how this derivative would have dramatically different effects. Is there evidence that it would?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
A Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy0128 View Post
phencyclidine has been around for a while. I'm not sure how this derivative would have dramatically different effects. Is there evidence that it would?

Derivatives have different effects from their parent compounds. While the drug is in the same class, It has different pharmacological properties, Different affinities for NMDA, u-obioid, Serotonin and other receptors as well as different courses of action as dopamine and serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

People also have significantly different responds to chemically related substances. Research chemical world is vast. You have 3-HO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCE, 3-MeO-PCE, O-PCE and others all with their own effects that are similar yet distinct. Same can be said about psychedelic compounds, benzodiazepines and any psychoactive compound in general.
psychonautwiki.org is an excellent resource if you're interested in further info

Also, Think about tetrahydrocannabinol or THC the active substance in cannabis which is extremely safe, And it's chemical derivatives known as Synthetic Cannabinoids, Spice and K2 are popular examples, Their effects are very different and they can be deadly. I hope that answers your question.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 03:40 PM
SAS Member

I too trialed 3-meo-pcp for it's purported anti-depressant effects, tolerance attenuation (when combined with opiates), and analgesic effects. My experience seems like it was very different than yours. I would use very small amounts (2-5mg) and go about my day as though I hadn't taken it at all. At the right, low, dose, I did feel like it gave me some energy but was mostly.... meh. At higher doses, I feel incredibly detached, and as someone who already has disassociation/depersonalization the feeling was not welcome nor helpful. So in the end I found it was best mixed with kratom or other opiates to enhance the dopaminergic aspects while theoretically decreasing tolerance build-up.

Now I started giving it to my girlfriend and she LOOOOOOVED the stuff! She could take huuuuge amounts (20-40mg) and just have a ball. So yea, pretty idiosyncratic drug in regards to it's effects on different people. So to summarize, did close to nothing both therapeutically and recreational for me, but was thoroughly enjoyed by my girlfriend who does not have depression or social anxiety issues.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 01:27 AM
bleeeaaergh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDepression View Post
Hello
So this is basically a recreational RC that you are using Medicinally by microdosing? =)
Posted via Mobile Device
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 12:54 PM
SAS Member

Hello, I have been suffering from social anxiety ever since I was in high school so I started to drink early on and abuse prescription medications. This was a vicious cycle that I was living in and I almost gave up trying to find a solution to my mental health. I started to do some research about CBD medicine and I came across hhttps://www.gyo.green/dna-genetics-la-confidential-dna-lac-f.html. It was an anxiety battle for me trying to finally make the decision to call because I was on the verge of giving up all hope. I write this to give anyone some hope because I was once in the deep caverns of desperation. I know for me that equal parts THC and CBD is what I need and I prefer to use tinctures because it lasts longer and it works instantly for me. Just sharing, have a nice day.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page