Nardil Users - Nardil for Soc. Anx Testimony - Part III - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Thumbs up

Nardil Users - Nardil for Soc. Anx Testimony - Part III

Hi everyone!!

Thought I'll make the final installment here with this thread. I just would like to find out currently how many of y'all have been using Nardil for at least a year; and think its the best social anxiety drug out there and wish to continue taking it. Of course I know there're like tonnes of people who have had nothing but negative experiences with Nardil or people that have quit Nardil with a poor opinion of the drug; but I wish only people who have found the positive effects outweigh the -ve ones to share their testimonies/experiences here (And again with an experience of at least 1 year - which plainly even disqualifies me).

I thought it would be great to know who these people are (however few in number they might be); I suppose there'll be at least a couple of them. And for people like myself and others that keenly and real seriously interested in knowing stuff about Nardil can network with these people at any point of time you need a question or two answered.

While introducing yourself please answer these questions:

1. How many years have you been on nardil?

2. After how many weeks/months on what dosage did Nardil really begin to work for you?

3. In your first year; was there any loss in effectiveness of the drug; and since you continue to use Nardil how did you overcome the tolerance issues if there were any?

4. Whats your current dosage?

5. How about a brief account on the side effects you encountered?

6. Whats your advice for those that are seriously considering Nardil?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 08:35 AM
User Requested Permanent Ban

spaceboy wrote a very extensive review of his experience with nardil, i believe it covered about nine years in all.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 07:57 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndownboi View Post
spaceboy wrote a very extensive review of his experience with nardil, i believe it covered about nine years in all.
got a link mate?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 08:05 AM
User Requested Permanent Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostinggtir View Post
got a link mate?
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/...n-nardil-6422/

YMMV

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page