Nardil UK shortage - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Nardil UK shortage

The current shortage of nardil in the UK is now at danger point - does anyone have any nardil to sell, or good sources (hopefully UK based on europe).

thanks

I've been cured and stable on nardil for 8 years and now this sh1t happens.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

ALso worth mentioning that pfizer nardil is far inferior to either archimedes (uk) nardil, canadian (erfa) or lupin (us). worth consdering if you are not getting the effects others are getting.

I currently putting pfizer tabs in enteric capsules to move efficacy from like 20% to 50-60%. I think we were spoiled by archimedes nardil which was the absolute dog;s b*ll*cks
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 01:43 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0707129r View Post
The current shortage of nardil in the UK is now at danger point - does anyone have any nardil to sell, or good sources (hopefully UK based on europe).

thanks

I am sorry this is happening. We're you able to get some nardil yet? I still have some erfa (Canadian) nardil that I was saving, for if I ever want to start again. I hope you managed to get some. If not I am happy to share some of my supply.

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

very kind of you, are you off it now?

....I am trying to import a supply from canada through my dr, so hopefully that won't fall through. Got a week or so left at this point. We'll see
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

If push comes to shove, happy to pay for your pills, time, etc

thanks
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 02:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:

thanks

Seems to be happening quite much lately....
This is sad, feeling stable on a drug then having to change, especially since most people on nardil tried many other drugs before.
But I think most old drugs now including SSRI/SNRI are being replaced by the newer drugs that are coming soon especially for social anxiety.
We should not give up
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-16-2019, 09:51 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
Just wanted to mention, for me the Canadian Erfa brand Nardil does feel slightly different to the Australian Link brand I'd been taking before.

I'm getting more daytime tiredness, especially in the mornings. Kind of a spaced out feeling too. It takes me hours to feel awake. Coffee is a necessity now lol.

I'm thinking maybe something like modafinil might help, if I can find a reliable online source.

I guess I'm just grateful to still have a supply of Nardil. Wouldn't fancy having to switch to some other med.

They're saying the Link pills will be available again in March. Fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed back further.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 10:50 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtd1974 View Post
Just wanted to mention, for me the Canadian Erfa brand Nardil does feel slightly different to the Australian Link brand I'd been taking before.

I'm getting more daytime tiredness, especially in the mornings. Kind of a spaced out feeling too. It takes me hours to feel awake. Coffee is a necessity now lol.

I'm thinking maybe something like modafinil might help, if I can find a reliable online source.

I guess I'm just grateful to still have a supply of Nardil. Wouldn't fancy having to switch to some other med.

They're saying the Link pills will be available again in March. Fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed back further.
I dont recommend modafinil for someone with anxiety, while it helped my atypical depression, I was way more anxious in social situations and constantly sweaty.
However, Maybe it won't do the same for you.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 05:22 PM
SAS Member

^^ Thanks for the info, always appreciated
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

After 3hrs on the phone to various pharamcies I was able to get 20 pfizer pills from small seaside pharmacy of all places.

Took 3 today but feel totally weird and just want to sleep.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:14 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
^^ Thanks for the info, always appreciated
You are welcome, I hope you will find a solution!!
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 06:21 AM
S F C 0 1

Language: English
My Mood: Amused
Quote:
After 3hrs on the phone to various pharamcies I was able to get 20 pfizer pills from small seaside pharmacy of all places.

Took 3 today but feel totally weird and just want to sleep.

Show this link to your pharmacist, get a prescription from GP with special order written on it along with usual info and you should be able to get a regular supply. The pharmacist will contact one of the named suppliers for you

Leave plenty of time tho as can take 2/3 weeks to get them.

I just got 500 last week via this route

Don't just do something, sit there !

Southampton FC
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 04:02 AM
SAS Member

Language: English (US)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'avjo View Post
Show this link to your pharmacist, get a prescription from GP with special order written on it along with usual info and you should be able to get a regular supply. The pharmacist will contact one of the named suppliers for you

Leave plenty of time tho as can take 2/3 weeks to get them.

Why is Nardil no available in The UK now? Makes no sense the USA and Canada have lots of it.

I just got 500 last week via this route

May The Force Be With You.
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggers View Post
I am 54 years old. I used one drug for potency for a long time, because for me it is necessary because of psychological erectile dysfunction. But lately, my head started to hurt a lot from that drug. I donít know, maybe this is because I have been taking it regularly for 5 years? I have already begun to think about changing the drug to another. Or maybe try a small dose and decide whether it suits me or not? What do you guys recommend?
What drug is this?
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 11:59 AM
2 steps fwrd,2 steps back

Language: rambling
I don't require nardil but my medication has also been affected this year. when I asked the pharmacists what was the cause of this they explained how this is not just restricted to my medication but its affecting a lot of medication people require. when pushing a bit further for answers on why and what is going on, they went on to explain brexit is basically the reason this is happening.

I like donuts
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-28-2019, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I have been able to get a canadian source of nardil which is good and actually currently have a surplus. May be able to help out others who require nardil stock in uk. PM me
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-23-2020, 01:54 AM
S F C 0 1

Language: English
Got an email back from the sole UK suppliers Kyowa Kirin yesterday and the resupply date of March 2020 is still valid but they dont know which day in March it will be yet

Don't just do something, sit there !

Southampton FC
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 06:30 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'avjo View Post
Got an email back from the sole UK suppliers Kyowa Kirin yesterday and the resupply date of March 2020 is still valid but they dont know which day in March it will be yet
Here in Oz the resupply date has been pushed vack from March to December 2020. F***ing joke. I don't trust the dates they give any more.

To make matters worse, they're also saying the imported Canadian Nardil is now out of stock here.

I've got a few months' worth up my sleeve. Might have to drop to 75mg to eke it out a bit longer. I don't want to go too low with the dose and start feeling like c**p again, defeats the object.

The pharmacist told me Parnate's also unavailable, including the imported version.

So my options feel pretty limited right now.

Hope things are better for you in the UK, @D'avjo
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 02:30 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Here in Oz the resupply date has been pushed vack from March to December 2020. F***ing joke. I don't trust the dates they give any more.

To make matters worse, they're also saying the imported Canadian Nardil is now out of stock here.

I've got a few months' worth up my sleeve. Might have to drop to 75mg to eke it out a bit longer. I don't want to go too low with the dose and start feeling like c**p again, defeats the object.

The pharmacist told me Parnate's also unavailable, including the imported version.

So my options feel pretty limited right now.

Hope things are better for you in the UK, @D'avjo
I guess there are pros to living in Canada where there are no shortages. If your not here already, move here!. You will not regret it.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 04:48 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskingAlexandria View Post
I guess there are pros to living in Canada where there are no shortages. If your not here already, move here!. You will not regret it.
Haha, if only it was that easy bro
: /

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page