nardil help - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2016, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

nardil help

I have taken Nardil for 25 years for panic attacks and has worked very well

I was wondering about Vit D and Vit D3, are they the same. My Vit d level is low and dr ordered Vit d3 2000IU and calcium 500 to 1000mg daily. Hard to find together, I guess take separtely.

Another concern is dr ordered Norvasc for B/P, I'm afraid will bottom out, was off Nardil for awhile and b/p did go up, but now back on, told dr and said to take norvasc and nardil together anyway, has anyone taken b/p med and Nardil together??

thanks for any help.
Nervy4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2016, 09:50 AM
SAS Member

Vitamin D refers to the group of D vitamins, usually D2 or D3, but there are others. If you're deficient, supplementing with D3 makes sense.

There's a moderate interaction between Norvasc and Nardil. MAOIs can potentiate the hypotensive effects of some blood pressure medications. If you search the web for "drug interaction checker" you can enter the medications and it'll be provide you with a summary of the interactions. It's recommended that you monitor your blood pressure for a while and watch for any dizziness or lightheadedness.

Hope this helps.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page