I need some advice - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English and Roumanian
My Mood: Lonely

I need some advice

Regarding medications,so far i've tried Sertraline,Lexapro,Tianeptine Sodium,Zyprexa,Diazepam,Klonopin,Xanax,Clozapine.
In 2014,

I've got bad dependence and withdrawal from Xanax after i took him for 4 solid year,it was good at keeping me calm and sedative + kinda high if i took it on the mornings,the usual dosages was betwen 0.50 and 1mg later before i decided to stop it,i made it till 1.5-2 mg,the withdrawal from him was hell,lasted almost a month,but with the help of Tianeptine Sodium + Clozapine i made it well.
Shortly after that,
I continued with Tianeptine Sodium for a good time,before my situation got worse and i needed to switch to something else,Tianeptine its my prefered one,easy to get on it,mild anti-anxiety effects,always on happy mood,it was good,but not good enough for my SAD.
Clozapine was the badass,i don't know but this drugs,completely wiped my SAD after one dosage,and the dosage was very tinny,always put me to sleep for a 2-3 hours,then i would wake up and feel zero anxiety,this was helped me soo much,but the doctors insisted to not take it too much,so after my withdrawal from Xanax ended,i runed out of Clozapine too,and continued with Tianeptine alone for the next years.

I decided to do something regarding my SAD,because i didn't have a job,i only work near house with usual things,and this is not good for me in the long run,so i've went to another doctor ,i told him my story,and he decided to put me on Sertraline,+ low dosage of Klonopin (short term) + Depakote,my first reaction to this SSRI's drugs was worse and kinda scared me,jitters,tremors,muscle spasms and sky-rocket anxiety,made me to drop out Sertraline after 5 weeks of usage (dosage was 50mg/day),withdrawal was hell,lasted for 3-4 weeks.
Then a good period i tried to be drug free,but nothing changed my mindset,i was still afraid as hell of people and SAD wouldn't let me make the progress to finally move up and get a job.
In Autumn i decided to try another round of SSRI medication,this time with Lexapro,first week was fine,barely side effects,then slowly i become worse,at 7th week i was so bad that i had anxiety attacks even in front of my parents or friends,that was not good,so i've droped out soon after,4-5 weeks of withdrawal there too,withdrawal from Lexapro was even nasty than one from Sertraline

I've begin this year with an full blown of depression,and gender indentity crisis,i barelly slept at nights,i was anxious as hell,i was a mess,i visited my doctor in that time,and i told him what problems i had,he decided to gave me at first Tianeptine for deprresion and Zyprexa for sleeping issues,Tianeptine did not help me a bit,Zyprexa was nasty one drug,i took one dosage of 5mg,and i would sleep for +16 hours,and after that i would wake up with tremors,nausea,headaches,no appetite,just tiredness and laying in bed.

After that,i visited him again,my depression+anxiety was still worse as hell,and after an small talk with him we decided to give Sertraline another shot,so i did it.
First week was okay,then the side effects appeared slowly,i started to take Tegretol to avoid muscle spasms and body tremors,later i introduced Ativan too,to help with my sky-rocket anxiety.

The problem is,even right now,after nearly 8 weeks on Sertraline,i didn't see an improvements on my SAD,and now im stuck with Tegretol + Ativan,without them im mess,Sertraline so far only helped my depression with isn't now a big deal,and my moods,im in general okay now,but this sky-rocket anxiety is still there even after 7 to nearly 8 weeks ?

My first intention now after i discused with my doctor,is to add Buspar,and slowly cut down Ativan - Tegretol,and give Sertraline another month before i will cut this down too and thinking of other medication.

But what medication i should try if Buspar + Sertraline didn't help even after 12 weeks ? And there i would like some advice from you guys,what is the best medication for SAD ?

I liked Clozapine so much,its effects on my anxiety was so good,but its an AA (Anti-Psychotic) and tardive diskinezia is an concern for me,so im running out of my known options.
Also Nardil its imposibile for me because i live in Roumania.

If anyone have some information or advice please help me,from what i see my brain didn't like SSRI and im not very likely to try another SSRI if Sertraline fails to help me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 12:41 AM
SAS Member

Mmm i dont know for you but my dc gave me paxil one month ago I feel very much improved...
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 03:42 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Stressed
I wouldn't take benzos long term personally. In my experience, they worked for a short time but I quickly become dependent on them. Then they stopped working effectively and the only way to overcome that was by increasing the dose. Doctors will only prescribe so much. Also, as you mentioned the withdrawal is hell.

I tried lots of SSRI's too but they didn't do much. At one point I was even prescribed an anti-psychotic but that just monged me out.

Currently, I'm taking pregablin and it seems to take the edge off but I'm tapering off benzos so I'm not sure. A lot of people with anxiety do say it's very helpful for them.

Have you tried therapy of any sort? That in combination with medication might be more helpful.

"There's a time for fighting, and a time for singing... Now, you teach us to sing."

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I tried CBT therapy but with small results,i've heard about TCA's drugs,maybe i should try those instead of SSRI/SNDRI,or i don't know im kinda lost today,after a big work day and sedated from 2 mg of Ativan + Tegretol.
Sertraline its seems to not help at all for my anxiety,im worse day by day,luckily i have Ativan + Tegretol so i can encounter sertraline side effects -> increased anxiety/jitters,im wonder why those side effects dosen't go away yet after solid 7 weeks,im feeling like i take Sertraline for make me even worse.

Now i will try adding buspar to Sertraline and see how changes will be,and Ativan + Tegretol will be cuted out over a week after i will start Buspar,if things didn't improve then i need another meds and trying anti-depressive ones is time consuming.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Accidentally increased my Zoloft dose to 100 from 50mg today and today was amazing,no anxiety at all,just felt so chill and a bit sleepy,its this an placebo or Zoloft finally kicked in for my SAD at 100mg ?
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 02:38 PM
SAS Deity

Location: Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space
My Mood: Daring
From what I've heard, one whose brain is affiliated with Xanax for such a long time will feel great benefits from taking any dopamine inducing drug such as Buspar, but for short term. Pleasure centers will increase albeit temporarily. Xanax works so well because it inhibits a few over-reacting areas of our brain and allows us to mellow out, and our own feedback loop of identity positively reinforces a notion provided by a drug.

Whatever benefits you are currently experiencing, take advantage of them and try to incorporate as much "new-ness" in your lifestyle as possible. Incidentally, most of the drugs initial positivity will fade but our goal is to hold on to what you added to yourself, those habits to stay.

No one can tell you what drug will cure you as long as you have an id and ego, so my opinion is to use whatever feels good, not necessarily right, for as long as you see benefit to your daily curriculum.

For example, I used A and added B while working an 7am-6pm job and it made me introduce the want to go to the gym every morning at 5am until 6:30am, eat healthier, and actually brush my teeth and smile more often. When I stopped "wanting" to do those things, I started to change the dosage of A+B while continuing the newly learned habits and eventually I noticed A and/or B only helped to push me toward a healthier lifestyle. You gotta want to keep it.

Much of the medication is so cool because it puts us in to a more simple state. You might've seen side-effects such as: feeling like a zombie (no emotions), libido problems, tiredness or irritability...

We aren't meant to rely on medication but the idealogy that it pushes us toward and slowly movinf toward the flourishment and away from the chemical itself. Moderation.

-If you are replying to something I wrote, please make sure to quote me
-I take personal messages. PM me if you want to chat.

"If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?" - John 3:12
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Okay after a long time,its time to withdraw from Zoloft,it didn't helped with SAD one bit,in fact was making my SAD even worse,and i was on it for nearly three months.
The maximum dose that i reached was 100mg,at this point,the aphaty and emotion dullness was so high.and the anxiety / agitation too,depression was the only thing that Zoloft really help.
Now i dropped down to 25mg over a weekend, and my anxiety / agitation finally lowered too,however im dealing with slight withdrawal symptoms,no brain zaps,just random headaches,feeling weird,but i take Tegretol 100mg + Valium 10mg to help with that,and im somehow stabilized now, i've got some things to do before i will go cold turkey from all of this medications.

SSRI didn't help with SAD in my case,and i will never touch them again,side effects are awful,and withdrawals too,i'd better stay with Tianptine and Valium as needed (very rarely),and occasional drinks (also on some events not daily or weekly).

Maybe in the future a new type of medication will appear,the current AD's (SSRI/SNDRI) have so many side-effects,and weaning off them are nightmare,Tianeptine is the only "smart AD" that work very fast and well,and i feel slight enough on it,also getting off of it its easy,no withdrawals at all.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 08:00 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
To the OP, maybe you should see if you can get a doctor to prescribe clozapine for you again, if it worked so well before.

Although it's an antipsychotic, I have heard of clozapine being used for anxiety.

You mention concerns about tardive dyskinesia, but I think the risk would be low if you were on a small dose. I've read that 150mg and less is considered a very low dose.

It just seems a shame to abandon sonething that helped you because of concerns about something that might never happen.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 01:56 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I dozed Clozapine at 10-15mg only,enough to put me to sleep 3-4 hours,then anxiety free for the rest of the day,according to my doctors the Clozapine is the most effective and potent anty-pshychotic,
Well Olanzapine was strong enough too for sleep,5 mg of it would put me to sleep 16 hours,but it gave me some nasty side effects especially on my muscles and i feel very weird the next day after i woke up,very tired and increased anxiety.
However anti-pshychotics are a very scary for me in the long term,on short therm or taking Clozapine on occasions would be nice.
After taking Clozapine to be able to pass benzo withdrawals,i was almost anxiety free for the months after it,i used to wear hats to hide my eyes due to SAD,because i mostly didn't feel confident on public without an hats on my head that give some cover on my eyes.
Clozapine was an mircale for me to be honest.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 06:11 PM
SAS Member

Yes, I also have read that clozapine is considered one of the most effective antipsychotics.

It's often used when a person has tried other antipsychotics without success.

I think one of the main concerns with taking clozapine long-term is that it can lower your white blood cell count. Regular monitoring is important. That's why it isn't a first-line medication.

I wouldn't think that would be an issue for you, though, at such a small dose. Especially if you're only taking it as needed, rather than every day.

It's a shame you can't get MAOIs. Nardil could be really effective for you. From personal experience it's been very good at eliminating my anxiety.

Anyway, good luck. Let us know how you go 🙂
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I would try Nardil,but here in Europe its impsossible to get it,though there are another type of MAOI's available but they're not effective as Nardil truly is.

I consider to ask my doctor about Clozapine again,but i asked it many times and he insisted on SSRI as usual,i tried Sertraline first time for a month and i was a mess,i tried then Cipralex (escitalopram) for nearly two month and i got the same result,then this year i decided to try for the second time Sertraline for 3 months same without succes,i becomed depedent on Ativan due to it,then i switched to Diazepam,and now im off them totally (tappered over weeks) and still got in awfull and hell withdrawals from them.
Now im a total wreck due to withdrawals,and i have to endure those withdrawals for several weeks,i really hope escape from this hell soon,because i deal with sky rocket anxiety,intense tremors,brain zaps,and some loco-motor disturbance with musclse spasm,all because there doctors don't really listen to you,they give you what they read or learn from their professions,i said again many times but from now on i will never touch SSRI/SNDRI again, only Clozapine as needed lets say 5-6 dosages per month,and only if the doctor will gave it to me..
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 06:59 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius.Petran View Post
I would try Nardil,but here in Europe its impsossible to get it,though there are another type of MAOI's available but they're not effective as Nardil truly is.

I consider to ask my doctor about Clozapine again,but i asked it many times and he insisted on SSRI as usual,i tried Sertraline first time for a month and i was a mess,i tried then Cipralex (escitalopram) for nearly two month and i got the same result,then this year i decided to try for the second time Sertraline for 3 months same without succes,i becomed depedent on Ativan due to it,then i switched to Diazepam,and now im off them totally (tappered over weeks) and still got in awfull and hell withdrawals from them.
Now im a total wreck due to withdrawals,and i have to endure those withdrawals for several weeks,i really hope escape from this hell soon,because i deal with sky rocket anxiety,intense tremors,brain zaps,and some loco-motor disturbance with musclse spasm,all because there doctors don't really listen to you,they give you what they read or learn from their professions,i said again many times but from now on i will never touch SSRI/SNDRI again, only Clozapine as needed lets say 5-6 dosages per month,and only if the doctor will gave it to me..

Ask your doctor about 'California Rocket Fuel', which is a Effexor + Remeron combo. It is supposed to be great for SA. Effexor is a SNRI and Remeron is a miscellaneous antidepressant.
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 01:13 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Regarding medications,so far i've tried Sertraline,Lexapro,Tianeptine Sodium,Zyprexa,Diazepam,Klonopin,Xanax,Clozapine.
In 2014,

I've got bad dependence and withdrawal from Xanax after i took him for 4 solid year,it was good at keeping me calm and sedative + kinda high if i took it on the mornings,the usual dosages was betwen 0.50 and 1mg later before i decided to stop it,i made it till 1.5-2 mg,the withdrawal from him was hell,lasted almost a month,but with the help of Tianeptine Sodium + Clozapine i made it well.
Shortly after that,
I continued with Tianeptine Sodium for a good time,before my situation got worse and i needed to switch to something else,Tianeptine its my prefered one,easy to get on it,mild anti-anxiety effects,always on happy mood,it was good,but not good enough for my SAD.
Clozapine was the badass,i don't know but this drugs,completely wiped my SAD after one dosage,and the dosage was very tinny,always put me to sleep for a 2-3 hours,then i would wake up and feel zero anxiety,this was helped me soo much,but the doctors insisted to not take it too much,so after my withdrawal from Xanax ended,i runed out of Clozapine too,and continued with Tianeptine alone for the next years.

I decided to do something regarding my SAD,because i didn't have a job,i only work near house with usual things,and this is not good for me in the long run,so i've went to another doctor ,i told him my story,and he decided to put me on Sertraline,+ low dosage of Klonopin (short term) + Depakote,my first reaction to this SSRI's drugs was worse and kinda scared me,jitters,tremors,muscle spasms and sky-rocket anxiety,made me to drop out Sertraline after 5 weeks of usage (dosage was 50mg/day),withdrawal was hell,lasted for 3-4 weeks.
Then a good period i tried to be drug free,but nothing changed my mindset,i was still afraid as hell of people and SAD wouldn't let me make the progress to finally move up and get a job.
In Autumn i decided to try another round of SSRI medication,this time with Lexapro,first week was fine,barely side effects,then slowly i become worse,at 7th week i was so bad that i had anxiety attacks even in front of my parents or friends,that was not good,so i've droped out soon after,4-5 weeks of withdrawal there too,withdrawal from Lexapro was even nasty than one from Sertraline

I've begin this year with an full blown of depression,and gender indentity crisis,i barelly slept at nights,i was anxious as hell,i was a mess,i visited my doctor in that time,and i told him what problems i had,he decided to gave me at first Tianeptine for deprresion and Zyprexa for sleeping issues,Tianeptine did not help me a bit,Zyprexa was nasty one drug,i took one dosage of 5mg,and i would sleep for +16 hours,and after that i would wake up with tremors,nausea,headaches,no appetite,just tiredness and laying in bed.

After that,i visited him again,my depression+anxiety was still worse as hell,and after an small talk with him we decided to give Sertraline another shot,so i did it.
First week was okay,then the side effects appeared slowly,i started to take Tegretol to avoid muscle spasms and body tremors,later i introduced Ativan too,to help with my sky-rocket anxiety.

The problem is,even right now,after nearly 8 weeks on Sertraline,i didn't see an improvements on my SAD,and now im stuck with Tegretol + Ativan,without them im mess,Sertraline so far only helped my depression with isn't now a big deal,and my moods,im in general okay now,but this sky-rocket anxiety is still there even after 7 to nearly 8 weeks ?

My first intention now after i discused with my doctor,is to add Buspar,and slowly cut down Ativan - Tegretol,and give Sertraline another month before i will cut this down too and thinking of other medication.

But what medication i should try if Buspar + Sertraline didn't help even after 12 weeks ? And there i would like some advice from you guys,what is the best medication for SAD ?

I liked Clozapine so much,its effects on my anxiety was so good,but its an AA (Anti-Psychotic) and tardive diskinezia is an concern for me,so im running out of my known options.
Also Nardil its imposibile for me because i live in Roumania.

If anyone have some information or advice please help me,from what i see my brain didn't like SSRI and im not very likely to try another SSRI if Sertraline fails to help me.
Hello sir, sorry to hear that you are struggling. We all do.
I want to give you an advice based on my experience.
I tried lexapro and zoloft without success too.
After doing the gene testing, it was clear that I was a poor metabolizer of the cyp2c19 enzyme responsible for the transformation of lexapro and zoloft.
So for people with poor metabolism of cyp2c19, zoloft lexapro and celexa won't work at all.
That's why you are having trouble.
I would suggest pristiq or viibryd (cyp3a4)
Venlafaxine trintellix or paxil ( cyp2d6)
Duloxetine or fluvoxamine (cyp1a2)
Btw, klonopin was very effective for me too.
Good luck sir I wish you the best in this!!!
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 05:04 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Well like i said i will not touch again SSRI or SNRI medication class, because it was always made me a total wreck (still i am due to withdrawals caused by Sertraline (Zoloft) and benzos (Ativan / Klonopin / Diazepam / i took em once per round,Ativan for nearly 2 months,then i switched to Klonopin for two weeks,then last one was diazepam for a few days,then i stop taking any benzodiazepine and withdrawal hit from those too.)

So dealing with two withdrawals,its not a funny experience,but i somehow managed to get two pills of Clozapine 100mg,i split one pill in 6 small pieces,one piece should have around 15-20 mg,and i took one a whille ago,it started to kick in recently,first effect its sedation,i feesl like i want to take small sleep,and i will do that soon (funny thing i woke up two hours ago after 12 hours of sleep) and now i will have to sleep again.
Second effect its that my brain over-activity due to withdrawals / anxiety / stress,somehow slowed down,i'm more clamer and my mind become a bit slow but clear now,i will expect anxiety reduction too.

Now i will have to sleep xD,dunno for how many hours i think 2-3 hours then i should wake up anxiety free ! . I will post update soon enough.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 06:28 AM
SAS Member

Cool, I hope it works for you. Keep us updated.

I'm interested in how sone antipsychotics are used off-label for anxiety.

The only one I've tried is quetiapine for sleep.
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Update regarding my experience with first dose of Clozapine in order to help me cope with withdrawals from Sertraline and Benzodiazepines and improve my anxiety.

First off all,i was a mess today before i took the Clozapine,because yesterday i drink some Wine + Beer (not so much but still enough to get slightly drunk), and this was a bad ideea,do not attempt to drink whille you're suffering from those kind of withdrawals,it will make you feel better,but then once the alchool wears off,you will be hit with more intense withdrawals.

So i administred my first dose of Clozapine at around 14:30 (EET 24hours format),a bit later after that lets say one hour,the effects started to kick in,the first one was drowiness,where i decided to try to sleep,i managed to sleep for 45 minutes only,before one friend called me to go with him at fishing nearby,so i woke up, and soon after i started to feel increased anixety,jitterness,bright colors,headaches,some stomach issues,agiation,and always tired and wanting to sleep,so i stayed a bit with my friend and then i told him that i'm going home,so i came back home and decided to sleep again this time for 3 hours exactly,so i woke up again at around 21:30, and now after i done some things im here writing this.

Right now,i still feel "groggy",tired,and a bit weird,i observed that my saliva is reduced too and im eager to drink more water,not so much improvements on anxiety yet,neither on tremors or other symptoms caused by withdrawals from SSRI/Benzo.

So bassically,first dose did nothing good only some side effects listed above,i will see tomorrow how i will feel,its too early to really judge the effects of Clozapine,the next dose will be on Sunday.
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Ok ok,i took another piece of Clozapine today,to see if there are any improvements,unfortunately,its seems to not help at all with my withdrawals symptoms.
Its good for make you feel tired and for sleep,i had one window today for 30 minutes where i feel it somehow ok,in those 30 minutes i saw an slight reduction on anxiety and agitation,but after that,anxiety/agitation returned back.

I don't know what caused these new symptoms for me,they appeared after drinking (friday) and before taking Clozapine,i have some numbing sensation along with muscle spams and jerky movements in my legs and arms,my brain seems to stop having brain zaps,but i do feel "spaced out", sometime i lose my reality sense and i'm asking myself what its happening.
I really doubt it was from alcohool or from Clozapine,i'm pretty sure that these symptoms are from SSRI/Benzo withdrawals,im just one week in,and the withdrawals tend to get worse by second week...i really hope to escape from those nasty withdrawals / symptoms.

I will try Clozapine again,but after my withdrawals will get a bit better though.
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 03:38 PM
SAS Member

What are you doing seriously??????
Clozapine is note very safe and not that effective.
Why are you trying all these things like this!
If ssri didn't work
Try nardil
Not clozapine.
Does your doctor approve of this?
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 04:39 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Its your opinion mate,did you ever tried Clozapine for anxiety at very low dosages ? Did you know with what i discontinued Xanax and went through withdrawals ? with Clozapine then i added Tianeptine under doctor advice.

Now after i spoke with my doctor and explained him clearly the fact that i tried Clozapine back in 2015,and how potent is Clozapine for me at eliminating Anxiety,he finally agreed to prescribe me Clozapine so now im under his advice again .

I just got my Clozapine 25mg this time, and i took half of the pill with was split in just 4 pieces,now one piece of pill contain 5-10 mg of Clozapine very low dose but effective for me.

I did saw an improvements on my anxiety yesterday,reduction of withdrawals from SSRI/benzos,and i was way more calmer,this happened after i dosed two times clozapine (Friday - Saturday),today i took another dose but a bit lower because the pills are now 25mg not 100mg,so its easy to calculate and cuts the pill in only 4 pieces.
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 04:49 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Its your opinion mate,did you ever tried Clozapine for anxiety at very low dosages ? Did you know with what i discontinued Xanax and went through withdrawals ? with Clozapine then i added Tianeptine under doctor advice.

Now after i spoke with my doctor and explained him clearly the fact that i tried Clozapine back in 2015,and how potent is Clozapine for me at eliminating Anxiety,he finally agreed to prescribe me Clozapine so now im under his advice again <a href="http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="" >:-)</a>.

I just got my Clozapine 25mg this time, and i took half of the pill with was split in just 4 pieces,now one piece of pill contain 5-10 mg of Clozapine very low dose but effective for me.

I did saw an improvements on my anxiety yesterday,reduction of withdrawals from SSRI/benzos,and i was way more calmer,this happened after i dosed two times clozapine (Friday - Saturday),today i took another dose but a bit lower because the pills are now 25mg not 100mg,so its easy to calculate and cuts the pill in only 4 pieces.
Not my opinion, if ssri or benzos failed, you should try MAOI such as nardil or a TCA. This is what pharmacotherapy says, we can't do and try drugs for our pleasure!
Did you ask a doctor?
And to clarify some things, I tried low dose risperidone, quetiapine, olanzapine with success but they are not safe long term and they better be reserved solely for psychosis related disorders.....
Nardil is very effective for treatment resistant anxiety.
And also my doctor prescribed pristiq for my treatment resistant social anxiety with success too.
You could the genetic testing it is way safer than clozapine.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page