CBD oil for anxiety - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English

CBD oil for anxiety

Anyone have any experience with CBD oil's for anxiety? Ive heard its quite effective.

One issue I have his I work as a Bus Driver so I am subject to random drug tests. My understanding is CBD oils have the THC removed so they should not cause a positive drug tests in theory.

Anyone try it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 10:53 AM
(J)joke(pj)partjoke(s)sar

I spent alot of money on cbd and I don't think it's worth the money. It does work but not as good as I wanted it to work. I used it for several months and had a couple random drug tests while taking the strictly cbd ISOLATE. It's a weird coincidence that I have not had a drug test since I stopped taking it but it worked best when vaped.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 05:23 PM
formerly Shawn81

Tried it from smoke shops, and later from a dispensary. Cost a lot. Had no effect on anything, no matter how high the dose.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebootplease View Post
I spent alot of money on cbd and I don't think it's worth the money. It does work but not as good as I wanted it to work. I used it for several months and had a couple random drug tests while taking the strictly cbd ISOLATE. It's a weird coincidence that I have not had a drug test since I stopped taking it but it worked best when vaped.
So I assume you had no fails on your drug test while you were on it?

So you said it worked but not as good as you wanted it to work. Was it more effective then other medications you have been on? Such as SSRI if you have been on them before? I was thinking if it worked as well as SSRi's without the side effects they have it could be worth it
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2019, 07:46 AM
SAS Member

How much did you guys spend? I've seen an oral spray at Holland & Barrett here in the UK for 39.99... not sure if that's too expensive or not.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2019, 10:03 AM

Yeah, I was worried but I passed both. No, it's not as effective as drugs but the side effects of drugs are not worth it in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinmd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebootplease View Post
So I assume you had no fails on your drug test while you were on it?

So you said it worked but not as good as you wanted it to work. Was it more effective then other medications you have been on? Such as SSRI if you have been on them before? I was thinking if it worked as well as SSRi's without the side effects they have it could be worth it
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2019, 10:10 AM

That depends how long it will last and how many mg in bottle. The good stuff goes for US $70-$125 . If you use it everyday and it only lasts 2-3 weeks for a bottle then it's a waste of money in my opinion. I do better looking for other anti-anxiety herbs that aren't so trendy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukperson View Post
How much did you guys spend? I've seen an oral spray at Holland & Barrett here in the UK for 39.99... not sure if that's too expensive or not.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2019, 10:20 AM

If you decide to get some, just make sure it's isolate and even better with lab proof by the batch. If it's a full spectrum then it has a legal amount of thc but it might still be enough to fail your dot drug test if you use it alot.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2019, 03:49 PM
SAS Member

IMO the price for this stuff is waay too expensive. Where I'm from a 100ml bottle of charlotte's web cbd oil that has 86mg cbd per ml will set you back over $600. About 2mls does reduce anxiety by making you feel sedated and sleepy but not a miracle cure and nothing more strong than over the counter herbal remedies and supplements. One last thing to note is that cbd oil does have trace amounts of thc in it. Charlotte's web has a 20:1 cbd:thc ratio so if you take a lot you'll feel the effects of thc. Last time I took 4mls of the half strength oil and I proceeded to become quite stoned. Might be a problem if you get a roadside or work related drug test.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page