Aloradine new social anxiety drug to get approved soon!!!! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

https://adisinsight.springer.com/drugs/800014893
14 Nov 2019
VistaGen Therapeutics plans phase III trials for Social phobia, in 2020
07 Nov 2019
VistaGen Therapeutics announces intention to achieve regulatory milestones for Social phobia by the end of 2020.
https://www.biospace.com/article/vis...iety-disorder/
Approval maybe 2020-2021!!!
SAD affects nearly 15 million Americans. Currently, there is no FDA-approved treatment that provides rapid-acting relief, and sedatives used off-label carry with them the risk of addiction and other significant side effects and safety concerns.

. “We are excited to be working with Pherin’s innovative team to develop and commercialize this medically and socially impactful treatment.

We are confident VistaGen will build upon our earlier clinical studies, which provided impressive evidence of rapid (10-15 minutes) anxiety reduction for subjects with SAD.

Can't wait!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Moron

Always be skeptical of marketing claims.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yer Blues View Post
Always be skeptical of marketing claims.
No I think we don't have to be always negative.
Maybe this new treatment will really be effective and useful.
Be positive

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 12:51 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad
what exactly is this? how does it work?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysmurf View Post
what exactly is this? how does it work?
Pherin’s first-in-class proprietary compounds called “pherines” are synthetic neuroactive steroids that engage nasal chemosensory receptors which, in turn, inhibit nerve circuits mediating behavioral and physiological effects of anxiety.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

PH94B
PH94B was developed from proprietary compounds called pherines. Administered as a nasal spray, PH94B acts locally on peripheral nasal chemosensory receptors that trigger rapid activation of the limbic system areas of the brain associated with SAD.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2019, 01:21 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canyoufeelit View Post
Pherin’s first-in-class proprietary compounds called “pherines” are synthetic neuroactive steroids that engage nasal chemosensory receptors which, in turn, inhibit nerve circuits mediating behavioral and physiological effects of anxiety.

thanks. i really hope it helps people, but i've lost all hope. i know you said the new drugs are different, but i dont think anything will ever help me..
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2019, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysmurf View Post
Quote:

thanks. i really hope it helps people, but i've lost all hope. i know you said the new drugs are different, but i dont think anything will ever help me..
While it seems that nothing will help you, still, I think some of these new drugs could still relieve some symptoms.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 11:07 AM
SAS Member

Liebowitz commented, “Social anxiety disorder is one of the most prevalent mental health conditions in the U.S., affecting as many as 15 million Americans. In both Phase 2 and pilot Phase 3 clinical studies, PH94B was more effective than placebo in the whole sample on the primary outcome measure. In the Phase 2 trial, which included both a public speaking and a social situation challenge, PH94B significantly improved the primary efficacy endpoint within 10 to 15 minutes of self-administration. These positive results demonstrate PH94B’s potential to change the lives of millions of people suffering from SAD. I support VistaGen’s plans for a pivotal Phase 3 program launch in 2020. PH94B neuroactive nasal spray has potential to be the first FDA-approved PRN treatment for SAD.”
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-07-2019, 06:42 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
https://adisinsight.springer.com/drugs/800014893
14 Nov 2019
VistaGen Therapeutics plans phase III trials for Social phobia, in 2020
07 Nov 2019
VistaGen Therapeutics announces intention to achieve regulatory milestones for Social phobia by the end of 2020.
https://www.biospace.com/article/vis...iety-disorder/
Approval maybe 2020-2021!!!
SAD affects nearly 15 million Americans. Currently, there is no FDA-approved treatment that provides rapid-acting relief, and sedatives used off-label carry with them the risk of addiction and other significant side effects and safety concerns.

. “We are excited to be working with Pherin’s innovative team to develop and commercialize this medically and socially impactful treatment.

We are confident VistaGen will build upon our earlier clinical studies, which provided impressive evidence of rapid (10-15 minutes) anxiety reduction for subjects with SAD.

Can't wait!!!
When someone on this forum tries it themselves and says its better than anything else they have tried ill be convinced, till then, i dont trust the media, like the other guy said, "be skeptical of marketing claims".
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2019, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

This negative attitude won't help us, aloradine is likely a new and effective treatment at least for 60%.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page